• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We didn't have ODS during the barry years... so nah.
    I don't remember anyone screaming at the sky for 8 years that he was literally hitler.
    History cancels your point.

You have every right to be wrong. Saying people said things they didn't say and saying people did what they didn't do are two symptoms of delusion.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You have every right to be wrong. Saying people said things they didn't say and saying people did what they didn't do are two symptoms of delusion.

So "literally hitler" hasn't been a talking point against President Trump for the last 4 years?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We didn't have ODS during the barry years... so nah.
    I don't remember anyone screaming at the sky for 8 years that he was literally hitler.
    History cancels your point.

I would say that there was unfair criticism of President Obama, and Bush....maybe Clinton, certainly Reagan....maybe the the other Bush, but a true DS? That's a new one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would say that it would inspire confidence in the system if, whatever the level of shenanigans is, it is thoroughly investigated and prosecuted. I have a tendency to think, at this time at least, that whatever happened was not outcome determinative, but I shouldn't have to come to that conclusion by semi-informed hunch. We should all know to the extent it is knowable.

/thread

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well outright not my president and endless election denial right out of the starting gate along with not extending the common courtesy of calling someone by their name say otherwise.

Well there's some delusion there yes. We're talking about derangement. And I think we'll find some sure. At that scale? Eh, I kinda doubt it. When a Republican speaker of the house rips Biden's speech, we can talk about a far reaching BDS. The occasional Alex Jones nutters have always been with us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

No one's saying there's no delusion involved. There's always delusion on both sides especially when the sides congregate in bubbles. We're talking about crazy ass people: deranged. If you think the last 4 years were anything like the previous 4 years except for the sides switching positions, you haven't been paying attention.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Everyone should fact check the fact checkers. It's a good starting point to figure out what's true and what's not. But I've caught them either lying or being REALLY bad at their job.

They're all democrats, they'll dig until they find some minute detail that lets them label it as 'partially untrue/true' or some such nonsense that really didn't have anything to do with the original fact.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One of my favorite factchecker fails was a fact-checker rating the claim that Kyle Rittenhouse was legal to posses the rifle in Wisconsin was false, because he did not have a permit in Wisconsin to posses it. He even linked to an article that clearly said that was not the case. Either that fact checker was flat out lying, or he was extremely bad at his job, and didn't even bother to read the article he linked.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    One of my favorite factchecker fails was a fact-checker rating the claim that Kyle Rittenhouse was legal to posses the rifle in Wisconsin was false, because he did not have a permit in Wisconsin to posses it. He even linked to an article that clearly said that was not the case. Either that fact checker was flat out lying, or he was extremely bad at his job, and didn't even bother to read the article he linked.

Seriously?

C'mon man.

That would be like a supposed "second amendment" supporter casting his vote for an executive without even reading the executive's position on the second amendment.

Oh.....wait.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom