Not open for further replies.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Son of a *****! Are you really confused at the point where the counts claimed were damn well against the laws of physics?
    No. And you are the only one of the two of us arguing that specific point. I answered what I believed to be a rhetorical question by Ingomike, referencing a funny by Tombs, and you jumped in with the side show.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No. And you are the only one of the two of us arguing that specific point. I answered what I believed to be a rhetorical question by Ingomike, referencing a funny by Tombs, and you jumped in with the side show.

I am sorry for being excessively harsh. I am in general well past the point of exasperation and do not honestly believe that there is an acceptable outcome available through elections or judicial actions at this point. If unlimited flagrant fraud is going to be accepted, the outcome is whatever the practitioners of fraud want it to be. Joe Stalin famously said that he who votes doesnt matter but he who counts the votes matters. Here it is before our eyes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Without proof, these statements literally mean nothing.

Do I believe the fix was in? Maybe. Maybe not.

Until someone makes a case for fraud, disenfranchisement, or other such carriers for damages in a court of law, the results are gonna stand.

But, now I'm getting sucked into the worm hole. I was originally only offering my opinion in response to your apparent questioning of the prior post "What's the rush when you can flip any election in your favor?"

Analytics are evidence. Just like a dead body is. May not know who or why but we can all see the corpse of our democratic republic laying on the floor. If they get by with this one there is no coming back when they control the votes...

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I am sorry for being excessively harsh. I am in general well past the point of exasperation and do not honestly believe that there is an acceptable outcome available through elections or judicial actions at this point. If unlimited flagrant fraud is going to be accepted, the outcome is whatever the practitioners of fraud want it to be. Joe Stalin famously said that he who votes doesnt matter but he who counts the votes matters. Here it is before our eyes.

You are forgiven, friend.

The second topic of your post is what gave rise to the final clause in my original response.

Failing those things to matter a whit to future outcomes, our options are indeed limited. They are NOT exhausted. I dont know if we are there yet.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are forgiven, friend.

The second topic of your post is what gave rise to the final clause in my original response.

Failing those things to matter a whit to future outcomes, our options are indeed limited. They are NOT exhausted. I dont know if we are there yet.

I wish I could share your optimism but unless a rabbit is pulled from the hat very soon I don't see any way we will win an election again, ever.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    With all this sophisticated cheating ability. How did Trump win in 2016?

They misjudged it because of the polling data and hubris.

As I do not know the ins and outs of the several dozen court cases to date, I will have to ask: was this evidence admitted? And if so, what were the findings?

The judges blocked evidentiary hearings, which means no evidence was allowed to be presented, in almost every case that I'm aware of.

Here's the evidence: https://hereistheevidence.com/

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I wish I could share your optimism but unless a rabbit is pulled from the hat very soon I don't see any way we will win an election again, ever.

IMO, this is already a foregone conclusion based on past immigration alone, ignoring the almost certain continued rise in future immigration, and how that has turned pretty much the entire south-west from red to blue over the last 40 years. I was convinced (as I believe much of the country was) that 2008 was the last time we were going to have anything even remotely resembling a conservative president. I was happy to be wrong then, but I'm pretty dead convinced of it now.

So, continue to use your boxes of liberty until you're down to the last one. We're nowhere near the last box yet. Right now tens of millions of Americans are on their soapboxes just like we are so the future isn't set yet, but I believe it's inevitable on a long enough timeline. What that will really look like is anyone's guess.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    IMO, this is already a foregone conclusion based on past immigration alone, ignoring the almost certain continued rise in future immigration, and how that has turned pretty much the entire south-west from red to blue over the last 40 years. I was convinced (as I believe much of the country was) that 2008 was the last time we were going to have anything even remotely resembling a conservative president. I was happy to be wrong then, but I'm pretty dead convinced of it now.

So, continue to use your boxes of liberty until you're down to the last one. We're nowhere near the last box yet. Right now tens of millions of Americans are on their soapboxes just like we are so the future isn't set yet, but I believe it's inevitable on a long enough timeline. What that will really look like is anyone's guess.

All governments, regardless of the Democratic purity of their beginnings, invariably end in despotism. I think there is a quote similar to this, but I couldn't find it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    With all this sophisticated cheating ability. How did Trump win in 2016?
    No coronavirus to aid them in their cheating? Had to make a huge deal out of a virus, shut country down, change election norms and stop counting in the middle of the night to beat him.

But I’m sure Biden had more support than Hillary and Obama right? First black president, potentially first female president... ya, the senile old white guy was more loved by the left :rolleyes:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No coronavirus to aid them in their cheating? Had to make a huge deal out of a virus, shut country down, change election norms and stop counting in the middle of the night to beat him.

But I’m sure Biden had more support than Hillary and Obama right? First black president, potentially first female president... ya, the senile old white guy was more loved by the left :rolleyes:

They didn't need those things in 2016 because Trump's support wasn't unusually high.
    This time around they needed to bring in everything including the kitchen sink.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    With the msm and big tech refusing to cover any thing that questions their narrative, I'm wondering if the general population will even believe it when they hear the truth. It gives me hope that all signs point to Trump having won the legitimate election, but if the people believe the lie instead even when confronted with the truth, what then?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Six Swing States (PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ and NV) and New Mexico Pick Slate of Electoral Delegates for President Trump and Joe Biden – Here’s What It Means

HISTORIC AND UNPARALLELED - PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ, NV, and NM all had GOP electors cast votes for @realDonaldTrump
    . That preserves @POTUS
    ’ right to remedy fraud with his own electors.

Reuters in October:
    States with close contests between Republican President Donald Trump and his Democratic rival Joe Biden could produce competing slates of electors, one certified by the governor and the other by the legislature…
    …Both chambers of [the US] Congress could accept the same slate of electors, which would almost certainly put the matter to rest.
    The chambers could also split, which is more likely if the Republicans retain control of the Senate and Democrats hold onto their House majority.
    If lawmakers cannot agree on a set of electors, the country will find itself in uncharted territory.
    The Electoral Count Act, often described by academics as “unintelligible,” seems to favor the slate of electors certified by the state’s governor, according to Ned Foley, a professor at Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
    But Foley notes that some scholars and an analysis by the Congressional Research Service have rejected that conclusion.
    Academics have sketched out several scenarios. Under one, Pence as president of the Senate could throw out both sets of a state’s electors. Another contemplates that the House of Representatives would end up choosing between Biden and Trump. [This scenario would give one vote to each state and since the Republicans have more states with Republican majorities, President Trump would likely be the winner]. There is even a scenario in which the Speaker of the House, currently Democrat Nancy Pelosi, could become acting president.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Six Swing States (PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ and NV) and New Mexico Pick Slate of Electoral Delegates for President Trump and Joe Biden – Here’s What It Means

HISTORIC AND UNPARALLELED - PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ, NV, and NM all had GOP electors cast votes for @realDonaldTrump
    . That preserves @POTUS
    ’ right to remedy fraud with his own electors.

*Procedural votes. That just means they can complain later and keep the lawsuits going. It doesn't mean the electors are split as implied by the link you posted from Reuters. The democrats did the same thing to Trump in 2016.

The full article related to the headline you posted.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    NOdZokU.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Check out the Gateway Pundit. I believe there is an article there about how they had to get Kamala in as President. No way she could be elected directly. The vote had to be inflated nationwide to cover up the real plot to steal a few key states. That way all the right wing investigators' resources would be divided up long enough that the court cases could not be linked up in time to change the outcome.

Now the goal is to shift the investigators on to China and Russia thus allowing the DNC time to destroy all the evidence except for the fortune cookie crumbs and perogi grease droplets still on the machines.

I am so glad my green energy stocks are paying off....I may be able to retire early based on my SolarWinds investment

You can read all about it on my foszoepundit blog

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Analytics are evidence. Just like a dead body is. May not know who or why but we can all see the corpse of our democratic republic laying on the floor. If they get by with this one there is no coming back when they control the votes...

Analytics without the benefit of cross-examination by an expert from the other side is just so much opinion. The case to be delivered on Thursday is a perfect example. The allegations are made by a guy who didn't have the correct state in the first place, has no real knowledge of the systems, etc etc.

We'll see Thursday whether the handcount backs up the machine tabulation. If it doesn't, then yes, there should be a deeper investigation. However, if both match, then you all need to admit that you've bought into a series of very bad assertions by people who really don't know what they are talking about.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Analytics without the benefit of cross-examination by an expert from the other side is just so much opinion. The case to be delivered on Thursday is a perfect example. The allegations are made by a guy who didn't have the correct state in the first place, has no real knowledge of the systems, etc etc.

We'll see Thursday whether the handcount backs up the machine tabulation. If it doesn't, then yes, there should be a deeper investigation. However, if both match, then you all need to admit that you've bought into a series of very bad assertions by people who really don't know what they are talking about.

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom