• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe Biden won the election and you haven't proved anything other than a consistent series of losses in court; and many of those cases used the same data.

Prove your case. You haven't done it and, frankly, I don't think you can.

I'll await the results of the Thursday review, but I wouldn't think it is going to be a game-changer, based on prior workproduct from the abysmal representation your side has employed.

That is the lamest thing I have heard in eons. You are using the circular argument that the Rs are wrong because of the lack of proving their case in court which can't happen when partisan courts are dismissing the cases for arbitrary reasons while refusing to allow evidence to be presented.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh, the Thursday review is a court case, amigo. You have your day in court. What hasn't happened yet is a count verification and deposition of your expert witness.

It's really funny that you call them "partisan" courts when many of the judges are republicans. That's the difference between the rule of law and "feelz".

As I stated, in many cases the same data and the same affidavits have been presented to the courts in various jurisdictions. There have been evidentiary hearings in at least some of the cases. There have been reviews and rulings on applicable law all the way up to the state Supreme Courts in some of the cases. And it's all been knocked back because it isn't sufficient to allow a full hearing.

SCOTUS won't let you in the door. The only thing that Thomas and Alito differed on with the other members of the Supremes was that they would have let Texas ring the door bell. They wouldn't let them in because the evidence was insufficient and the law did not support their pleadings.

Mike seems to think there were "big loud arguments" in chambers over that. I asked for a reference. Like many things on your side: nothing other than an allegation from a disreputable source.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe Biden won the election and you haven't proved anything other than a consistent series of losses in court; and many of those cases used the same data.

I'll await the results of the Thursday review, but I wouldn't think it is going to be a game-changer, based on prior workproduct from the abysmal representation your side has employed.

There was a reason that the national law firms previously associated with your party backed out in early November. What is left doesn't serve the republican party well at all. It may be just what Trump needs to build a war chest....at the expense of continuing to tear apart the country.

The law firms that should be handling this bowed before their Chinese handlers and performed a most pleasurable karma sutra...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh, the Thursday review is a court case, amigo. You have your day in court. What hasn't happened yet is a count verification and deposition of your expert witness.

It's really funny that you call them "partisan" courts when many of the judges are republicans. That's the difference between the rule of law and "feelz".

How many times we have to say it's all corrupt and republicans want Trump gone as much as dems.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

Funny if you go to Dominion software update portal page, https://dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com/Web Client/Mobile/MLogin.htm and click on click on the SERV-U link it takes you straight to solarwinds web sight touting their secure FTP server software. Could just be an elaborate spoof page trying to tie the two together but then again I ran the web address in 2 different page checkers and they both said it was a valid sight. Maybe Dominion is telling the truth maybe not?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't mind that. It means that those who at least try to look at things objectively aren't in your "us" category.

Objectively? Have you been hitting the bottle? Votes added at speeds several times the mechanical capabilities of the tabulating machines, tabulating machines that can be connected to the internet even though that's illegal, video of poll workers sending the same stack of ballots through the machines repetitively, Dominion's star developer caught bragging to friends that he had seen to it Trump can't win, a great many confirmed voters who happen to be dead, and you just keep mouthing "feelz".

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I am no fan of trump, no fan of biden, and no fan of the central state.

Just curious....what evidence have you personally witnessed and verified to support your belief that biden won the election?

This is not an attempt at sarcasm, smartassedness, etc.

It is an honest question.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

c089fc67f829a0057c9025f5ecf4b493--engineering-quotes-engineering-colleges.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Objectively? Have you been hitting the bottle? Votes added at speeds several times the mechanical capabilities of the tabulating machines, tabulating machines that can be connected to the internet even though that's illegal, video of poll workers sending the same stack of ballots through the machines repetitively, Dominion's star developer caught bragging to friends that he had seen to it Trump can't win, a great many confirmed voters who happen to be dead, and you just keep mouthing "feelz".

See? You are justifiying your case with no proof. You've LOST these cases. Only someone with no sense of scope or scale can believe that if something is alleged often enough, then it becomes true.

It doesn't.

I'm willing to at least explore the possibility that there may be more to the story with Antrim County. I doubt it, but I'll wait for the work to be done.

As to the rest of your allegations....they are nonsense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom