Ft Wayne
    I hear Chinese are really good at math. :cool:

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    IMO, this is already a foregone conclusion based on past immigration alone, ignoring the almost certain continued rise in future immigration, and how that has turned pretty much the entire south-west from red to blue over the last 40 years. I was convinced (as I believe much of the country was) that 2008 was the last time we were going to have anything even remotely resembling a conservative president. I was happy to be wrong then, but I'm pretty dead convinced of it now.

So, continue to use your boxes of liberty until you're down to the last one. We're nowhere near the last box yet. Right now tens of millions of Americans are on their soapboxes just like we are so the future isn't set yet, but I believe it's inevitable on a long enough timeline. What that will really look like is anyone's guess.

No doubt immigration has been a significant effect, but it should not be forgotten that there are simply a heck of a lot of plain old liberal white people who have left California, and gone to places like Nevada, Arizona, and increasingly, Texas. It turns out they don't like living among the homeless, everything priced out of sight, and massive crowding and public expenses from immigration, anymore than conservatives do.

No coronavirus to aid them in their cheating? Had to make a huge deal out of a virus, shut country down, change election norms and stop counting in the middle of the night to beat him.

But I’m sure Biden had more support than Hillary and Obama right? First black president, potentially first female president... ya, the senile old white guy was more loved by the left :rolleyes:

The Left didn't elect Biden. White people did. It has been demonstrated over and over that Democrats only need 39% of the White vote, and they win the White House. Done deal. No other statistic matters or need be considered.

So the question you need to ask, is did white people find Biden less threatening than either Hillary or Obama? And the answer was yes, for a lot of suburban white people. No conspiracy needed. He got 40-something percent of the white vote. Done deal.

We need to understand "why" what happened, happened. And "The Left" is only part of it. Soft-headed white people is a big, big part of this. The Left didn't steal this election. Soft-headed white people gave it to him.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No doubt immigration has been a significant effect, but it should not be forgotten that there are simply a heck of a lot of plain old liberal white people who have left California, and gone to places like Nevada, Arizona, and increasingly, Texas. It turns out they don't like living among the homeless, everything priced out of sight, and massive crowding and public expenses from immigration, anymore than conservatives do.

The Left didn't elect Biden. White people did. It has been demonstrated over and over that Democrats only need 39% of the White vote, and they win the White House. Done deal. No other statistic matters or need be considered.

So the question you need to ask, is did white people find Biden less threatening than either Hillary or Obama? And the answer was yes, for a lot of suburban white people. No conspiracy needed. He got 40-something percent of the white vote. Done deal.

We need to understand "why" what happened, happened. And "The Left" is only part of it. Soft-headed white people is a big, big part of this. The Left didn't steal this election. Soft-headed white people gave it to him.

Did...did... I just agree with Twangbanger?! :drama:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly, you know the democrats would've capitalized on that and back in 2016 they did. I think Republicans actually prefer to be the minority party then they don't have to actually produce. They are the most comfortable when they can rail against the democrats and sound so conservative I think it shocks them when they win and don't know what to do with it. The democrats on the other hand are not afraid to take action as detrimental as it is. I think the democrats are going to move with a sense of urgency as they know their time may be limited with the gaffe master in charge.

You would think the baseball game shooting that almost killed Scalise might have shaken them up a little. The railing against the Democrats won't be very effective when they are being lined up against the wall. People at any level who think the next four years will be business as usual are overly optimistic

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    With all this sophisticated cheating ability. How did Trump win in 2016?

It wasn't deployed because they were believers in the inevitability of Clinton and underestimated Trump. IMO they knew they had to pull out all the stops this time because this time he had a record to run on and it was a good one

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Dominion states it doesn't use this product. The bad news: 18,000 firms around the world DO use the product and their networks were compromised this year. Ugh.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So do you guys.

The funny thing is: It's easier to trust Dominion. Their statement can be verified. Your allegations of fraud never can because it's all "feelz".

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

Sure, and nothing about any of that is going to change. They're going to keep spreading blue across the entire country, destroying all in their path, and slamming the foot to the pedal of mass amnesty, mass immigration, and democrat rule from now until forever (or at least the rest of my life).

Really the only point in me bringing this up is to say that it doesn't matter if they cheated or not in 2020. The deck has been slowly getting stacked for the last 40 years and it's way past the tipping point already. The US is going to turn solid blue in my lifetime. I'm just hoping to make it until death in one of the most solidly red states there is without too much trouble. 50/50 shot at that from how it looks right now.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    With all this sophisticated cheating ability. How did Trump win in 2016?

I have seen a video that purports to explain this. Well, part of one. It stars... Rosanne Barr, of all folks... apparently she has a YouTube channel and does interviews now.

Anyway, the theory was that the fix was in, but that the vote was "hacked back" by an unnamed actor (group)... supposedly that was to be revealed in the next segment but, I wasn't even able to finish the first.

Apparently this time they couldn't repeat the amazing feat :dunno:

This alleged override of the fix was offered as the cause for Hillary's well-known election night meltdown.

Wait... Roseanne Barr... Bob Barr... hmmmmmmm

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Analytics without the benefit of cross-examination by an expert from the other side is just so much opinion. The case to be delivered on Thursday is a perfect example. The allegations are made by a guy who didn't have the correct state in the first place, has no real knowledge of the systems, etc etc.

We'll see Thursday whether the handcount backs up the machine tabulation. If it doesn't, then yes, there should be a deeper investigation. However, if both match, then you all need to admit that you've bought into a series of very bad assertions by people who really don't know what they are talking about.

You're always singing that song. Don't suspend respiration while you're waiting. I don't have to admit a damn thing for another 4 years or more. Resistance 2.0, burn them down

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Funny coincidence, you trust Biden and his Chinese handlers...

I believe Biden won the election and you haven't proved anything other than a consistent series of losses in court; and many of those cases used the same data.

Prove your case. You haven't done it and, frankly, I don't think you can.

I'll await the results of the Thursday review, but I wouldn't think it is going to be a game-changer, based on prior workproduct from the abysmal representation your side has employed.

There was a reason that the national law firms previously associated with your party backed out in early November. What is left doesn't serve the republican party well at all. It may be just what Trump needs to build a war chest....at the expense of continuing to tear apart the country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom