• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    True, if biden/harris go completely off the rails though the democrats may find they have their own traitors like we had to deal with.

Why would they?

They have the chinese money and CCP behind them. As well as the media, and every major corporation. They have almost every non-profit behind them.
    There's absolutely nothing to hold them accountable.

Do you see any conservatives offering an ultimatum to them? Nope.
    Meanwhile they use language like, "or else" without anyone raising a red flag.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm talking lowly voters, not politicians.

How has that worked over the past 4 years?

I've not heard a single democrat boycott voting for them. Even when they were backing antifa and the riots, they screeched about it but then marched right into the voting booth to give their total approval.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It is amazing to me the laz faire attitudes concerning this. This is a BFD. If this is not stopped it is all over...
    It's just wearisome. The sky has been falling since 1992. It got exponentially worse in 2008. A lot of people are really, truly, deeply tired of hearing "It's all over!" every single time there's any kind of obstacle in the road. Saddle up and carry on. This is out of your hands. It is out of my hands. There is literally nothing that you (or I) can do or say that will have influence over this matter. So gallows humor it is. Or peepee measuring, whatever floats your boat.

Doesn't make it right, doesn't make me happy, but its reality. Inform your friends, inform your family, put the screws to actual politicians, and vote.

Failing that, our options are quite limited.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's just wearisome. The sky has been falling since 1992. It got exponentially worse in 2008. A lot of people are really, truly, deeply tired of hearing "It's all over!" every single time there's any kind of obstacle in the road. Saddle up and carry on. This is out of your hands. It is out of my hands. There is literally nothing that you (or I) can do or say that will have influence over this matter. So gallows humor it is. Or peepee measuring, whatever floats your boat.

Doesn't make it right, doesn't make me happy, but its reality. Inform your friends, inform your family, put the screws to actual politicians, and vote.

That's where you're wrong, we hold the ultimate power.

Passing the buck and saying "Welp it's not my problem!" is what got us into this mess. It's time to take responsibility and actually confront the issues.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

We did vote! And the election was stolen in the six cities the analytics said they had to steal. The analytics also indicate the steal pretty clearly as the anomalies in the six cities/counties are out of tolerance with similar cities in other states. ALL the anomalies favor Hiden Biben, funny how that works...

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That's where you're wrong, we hold the ultimate power.

Passing the buck and saying "Welp it's not my problem!" is what got us into this mess. It's time to take responsibility and actually confront the issues.
    I love how you got the idea that my hands are off and that I don't think its my problem from my post.

I provided very specific PERSONAL ways to influence elections.

Not sure what else you are driving at.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I love how you got the idea that my hands are off and that I don't think its my problem from my post.

You apparently don't get it. You cannot outvote a computerized voting system which actively adjusts the count to outvote you.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    How has that worked over the past 4 years?

I've not heard a single democrat boycott voting for them. Even when they were backing antifa and the riots, they screeched about it but then marched right into the voting booth to give their total approval.

Democrat voters were riding the wave Trump created for the past four years it was easy for them to vote biden/harris now, they have no reference point. If however things likely go south prior to 2022 and 2024 they might not be so loyal? If Republican traitors can turn their back on him just because they didn't like him then it might not be too much of a reach that some democrats might do the same over real failures in the democrat party.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Without proof, these statements literally mean nothing.

Do I believe the fix was in? Maybe. Maybe not.

Until someone makes a case for fraud, disenfranchisement, or other such carriers for damages in a court of law, the results are gonna stand.

But, now I'm getting sucked into the worm hole. I was originally only offering my opinion in response to your apparent questioning of the prior post "What's the rush when you can flip any election in your favor?"

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I believe the several things you mentioned are no longer sufficient. Lefties have been fighting an ideological guerrilla war for decades. Unless we're willing to dedicate decades to fighting their war to turn the tide, we will find the things you mentioned hopelessly futile. Were going to have to change tactics.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Without proof, these statements literally mean nothing.

Do I believe the fix was in? Maybe. Maybe not.

Until someone makes a case for fraud, disenfranchisement, or other such carriers for damages in a court of law, the results are gonna stand.

But, now I'm getting sucked into the worm hole. I was originally only offering my opinion in response to your apparent questioning of the prior post "What's the rush when you can flip any election in your favor?"

I am not in the mood to argue with stupid. If you are willing to believe that honest votes were [STRIKE]counterfeit[/STRIKE] counted for (although spell check's screw-up was fitting) Biden at speeds four to five times the mechanical limitations of the tabulating machines--hundreds of thousands at a sitting--have fun with that.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I am not in the mood to argue with stupid. If you are willing to believe that honest votes were counterfeit Biden at sports four to five times the mechanical limitations of the tabulating machines--hundreds of thousands at a sitting--have fun with that.
    Ah perfect. I am stupid. All because I said I don't know whether or not the fix was in?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Democrat voters were riding the wave Trump created for the past four years it was easy for them to vote biden/harris now, they have no reference point. If however things likely go south prior to 2022 and 2024 they might not be so loyal? If Republican traitors can turn their back on him just because they didn't like him then it might not be too much of a reach that some democrats might do the same over real failures in the democrat party.

I don't think you're getting the bigger picture here.

Republicans and democrats, for the majority, are playing from the same side on the chess table.
    This is why so few are willing to stick their neck out, they have a vested interest in protecting their ventures.
    It's all about fake opposition and playing make believe, while never actually doing anything but generating wealth and power for each other.

There's a hand full who clearly are not on that team, and it's not hard to pick them out from the crowd. But they don't make up enough of the portion to matter, and their power is threatened if they dare take a step too far. After all, they all must capitulate to party leadership to be given the blessing to even run.

The only resolution to the problem is found from outside of the system, not from within.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I am not in the mood to argue with stupid. If you are willing to believe that honest votes were [STRIKE]counterfeit[/STRIKE] counted for (although spell check's screw-up was fitting) Biden at sports four to five times the mechanical limitations of the tabulating machines--hundreds of thousands at a sitting--have fun with that.

This strikes me as pretty harsh...

Guy said he would inform, educate, vote, and handle his life because that's what he can do. That's a pretty reasonable position.

Challenging fraud in a court of law, as evidence arises, is also a pretty reasonable position. If your position is that all of the courts and the entire system is corrupt, then there's really only one thing you can do and I don't think it's even close to time for the last box of liberty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom