• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So why did no one know about the plethora of ways this Dominion voting systems can be used in nefarious ways to affect outcomes. They will use voter data to produce ballots, ostensively for audits but can create additional ballots to the operators specs. Is this where unaccountable ballots came from? Multiple witnesses have testified about seeing stacks of pristine ballots (not folded and handled) that were counted...

From the Dominion website.

The Automated Test Deck Generator creates comprehensive test decks for efficient and easy logic & accuracy testing. Using the election project database, a deck of vote-marked ballots is randomly generated to provide the highest assurance of system accuracy. When scanned, these automated test deck ballots create known outcomes that can be compared with the tabulated results, providing verification of both the quality of the printed ballots as well as the complete accuracy of each tabulator.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...inion-voting-machines-ability-create-ballots/

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    An email reportedly from the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop called his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, and a Chinese business partner “new office mates.”

The email, reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation, was sent on September 21, 2017, by Hunter Biden to Cecilia Browning, the manager of the “House of Sweden” office building:
    From @AndrewKerrNC and @ChuckRossDC 'Hunter Biden Called His Father And Chinese Business Partner ‘Office Mates’ In September 2017 Email.' https://t.co/BJV3NOnOKLpic.twitter.com/L7tiXs1GsY
    — Byron York (@ByronYork) December 12, 2020
    “Please have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote, and listed several individuals:

• Joe Biden
    • Jill Biden
    • Jim Biden, Joe Biden’s brother
    • Gongwen Dong (Chairman Ye CEFC emissary), referring to the Chinese oil company. Ye is Ye Jianming, the founder of CEFC China Energy Company Limited.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...en-chinese-business-partner-are-office-mates/

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So why did no one know about the plethora of ways this Dominion voting systems can be used in nefarious ways to affect outcomes. They will use voter data to produce ballots, ostensively for audits but can create additional ballots to the operators specs. Is this where unaccountable ballots came from? Multiple witnesses have testified about seeing stacks of pristine ballots (not folded and handled) that were counted...

The Automated Test Deck Generator creates comprehensive test decks for efficient and easy logic & accuracy testing. Using the election project database, a deck of vote-marked ballots is randomly generated to provide the highest assurance of system accuracy. When scanned, these automated test deck ballots create known outcomes that can be compared with the tabulated results, providing verification of both the quality of the printed ballots as well as the complete accuracy of each tabulator.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...inion-voting-machines-ability-create-ballots/

Ff

Technology can be nice but from now on we should probably keep it as far away from our elections as possible.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Technology can be nice but from now on we should probably keep it as far away from our elections as possible.

The lack of curiosity from many self proclaimed Trump voters is baffling to me, I get Biden voters wanting this over in a hurry, but I am ticked to believe that votes were stolen. This is far bigger than a credit card hack. Why is it such a stretch to think an election can be hacked when military databases of private if not classified data have been hacked, the major credit agencies have been hacked many times. Are we that fat and happy or sedated with physical and technological opiates to even care that it is in the realm of possibility that foreign governments interfered with our elections?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, I see you're a shooter, but I guess I'll say it anyway.
    With your understanding of politics, you probably should have some check your shoelaces.
    You've attempted to analyze someone from a one paragraph statement.
    And while doing that, you came nowhere near a fact or discussion of the subject matter.

You might want to up the volts before your next treatment.

Man! Pissing on graves !

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Ff

That would be the easiest "hack" and nearly impossible to prove without video, eyewitnesses (to the test deck generation AND subsequent usage), or a confession.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’ve tried to get you to be civil. You can have different views you just can’t be a dick when responding.

hopefully a month off will help. If you really don’t want to be here just ask. I can make those arrangements

Went back through some of his latest posts... just market place and generally being a massive dick.

Unlike Rookie, I'm not going to miss him.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I miss when Americans Funniest Videos was where you saw people doing stupid things.

Now with YouTube and the amount of videos of people doing stupid things, you realize it might not be funny, there’s a lot more idiots than we thought.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where is jamil anyways. He missed some good stuff.
    I went on an 18 mile bicycle ride. Then brought home some JimmyJohns. Shower, and now doing the evening INGO. Looks like I missed an obvious trolling. That dude was not here to join a conversation. That was a drive by trolling.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What if any motivation I might have to discern between liberals who want to destroy what I love and leftists who want to destroy what I love is primarily for the purposes of targeting

Do you have a program so I can tell them apart

It may be that he’s talking more about european liberalism. In the US leftism and liberalism mean the same thing to most people. But, there is a distinction. Both are left of center. For example, I’d classify Alpo as a liberal. But I would not say he’s a progressive.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Ff

Notice the words I bolded. The test ballots are random, they don't put in well we want 75% Biden 25% Trump or whatever. Yes they will produce a "known outcome" but not because someone programed the outcome in, but because the machine keeps track of what it prints.

The lack of curiosity from many self proclaimed Trump voters is baffling to me, I get Biden voters wanting this over in a hurry, but I am ticked to believe that votes were stolen. This is far bigger than a credit card hack. Why is it such a stretch to think an election can be hacked when military databases of private if not classified data have been hacked, the major credit agencies have been hacked many times. Are we that fat and happy or sedated with physical and technological opiates to even care that it is in the realm of possibility that foreign governments interfered with our elections?

Not a lack of curiosity, I'm curious about a lot of things from the election. The military/CC agency databases are online 24/7/365, lots of time and opportunity to hack into them. Not to mention that the voting machines and tabulators aren't supposed to be hooked up to the web. Yes I've seen the reports about the modems, but they weren't for those machines. IIRC they were for the compilers or something like that, they took the results from the local precincts and such fed them into the compiler which transmitted the results to a central location. Yes that could be hacked in relatively short time they are online, but it's much harder to hack into something with a limited window. But even if it was, the original results are still available. Think of very long range shooting, you have to hit a 12" target 1000yrds away with an iron sighted .22lr. You have 2 hours to do so, or you have 6 months of 24/7 shooting. Which one do you think would be easier to accomplish?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom