• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The answer to that question would be quite illuminating, wouldn't it?

We already know the answer is no, they have routinely tried to stop any implementation of safeguards, in fact with this last election embraced the opposite with unprecedented and unnecessary mail in voting, adjustments to deadlines, overlooking things that in years past would get ballots tossed etc.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they did answer, would you trust them? Not sure how it could be illuminating
    If they did answer they’d claim any measures put in place to make elections less prone to cheating are vast right wing conspiracies to disenfranchise people of color. You know, because they wouldn’t know where the BMV is. How do I know. Because they do answer and that what they say.

Now if they were to answer honestly, I wouldn’t say it would be all that illuminating. We already know why.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your post is logically troublesome for me. How can the Democrats blatantly cheat, and then there be a massive red wave to follow that up? Wouldn’t the Democrats simply just cheat again?

This is a simple question if you look at what actually happened. The massive red wave is evidenced by the months enthusiasm and rallies. The massive effort of republicans to get their registered. Chip cited many of these metrics that indicate record red turnout. It is still prevalent in the rallies around the country to "Stop The Steal". Trump can do a virtual rally and draw 300k.

The algorithmic fix was in to flip the election in the 6 cities the analytics told the dems they had to flip to flip the country. Then there was the smaller algorithmic fix to boost the dem votes around the country. The problem occurred when the Trump turnout blew up the algorithm, that was the aw crap moment. The states needed to flip the election were looking solidly Trump, they had to do something, it was then the counting stopped. This is the "cheat again" to win moment.

If one is a low information citizen, the media proclaimed Biden would win because they said so, the pollsters proclaim Biden would win with very poorly constructed polls. Everyone in the know knew Biden would win, then under that cover the steal took place.

Everything that happened is not meticulously orchestrated by Dr. Evil, there is the international cabal, that likely includes the CIA, that was involved in the algorithm. (Have you seen all the stuff going on with the CIA and DOD?) Then you have the sadly normal local city corruption mixed into the batter. The stoppage of counting was to figure out how to procure the necessary ballots needed. In Atlanta they had already prepared and had them boxed and hidden, ready to pull out and count. In Philadelphia they had to get them trucked in from NY, while in Milwaukee they had to come from Chicago. All this is from testimonies or video you can watch.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    bUfbg9iF.jpeg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Reagan beat Mike “Tank” Dukakis 525 - 13. One state. It’s like they gave him the sympathy vote sho he wouldn’t be skunked.

That was Mondale (Carter's VP), who won his home state of Minnesota.

It was Bush who beat Dukakis (hat tip to Willie Brown).

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    We already know the answer is no, they have routinely tried to stop any implementation of safeguards, in fact with this last election embraced the opposite with unprecedented and unnecessary mail in voting, adjustments to deadlines, overlooking things that in years past would get ballots tossed etc.

QFT

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your post is logically troublesome for me. How can the Democrats blatantly cheat, and then there be a massive red wave to follow that up? Wouldn’t the Democrats simply just cheat again?

The logically troublesome part for me is that both Trump and Obama are cult of personality types and their vote totals bear that out. I'm expected to believe Hiden Biden smashed them both?

*And can we dispense with the whole "they were voting against Trump" trope? The votes against campaigns never create the enthusiasm to execute, that enthusiasm for the candidate does. That is basic political science. It also doesn't mean that it might not be true in your circle, especially if your circle is a shifting demographic...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was Mondale (Carter's VP), who won his home state of Minnesota.

It was Bush who beat Dukakis (hat tip to Willie Brown).
    Jeez. That’s right. Would have beat “Tank” anyway. He was a putz and America knew it. But wasn’t that Willie Horton? Willie Brown is a California bat **** crazy far left politician. Anyway the press liked to claim it was the Willie Horton attack ads that Bush used as a dog whistle. No. It was the tank. Dukakis unwittingly revealed what a putz be was.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The logically troublesome part for me is that both Trump and Obama are cult of personality types and their vote totals bear that out. I'm expected to believe Hiden Biden smashed them both?

*And can we dispense with the whole "they were voting against Trump" trope? The votes against campaigns never create the enthusiasm to execute, that enthusiasm for the candidate does. That is basic political science. It also doesn't mean that it might not be true in your circle, especially if your circle is a shifting demographic...

Votes against HRC played a role in 2016. Same as DJT in 2020. Its not a matter of total votes. It the fractional boost of votes against in swing states that do the damage.

Many here on INGO have said they don't vote for a candidate. But they vote the lesser of two evils. That's really just another way of saying one is voting against

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Jeez. That’s right. Would have beat “Tank” anyway. He was a putz and America knew it. But wasn’t that Willie Horton? Willie Brown is a California bat **** crazy far left politician. Anyway the press liked to claim it was the Willie Horton attack ads that Bush used as a dog whistle. No. It was the tank. Dukakis unwittingly revealed what a putz be was.
    It was Dukakis's Beetle Bailey moment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So a question, my understanding is since 2014 it has been against federal election law for voting systems to be connected to the Internet. If it is proven the election was on machines with illegal internet connections what happens? It is puzzling to me that we have laws, constitutional provisions, etc. but when they are violated there just doesn't seem to be a penalty or, more importantly, a remedy.

If some went to one side and others went to the other the system would be fair. If it always goes one way the system is rigged...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Votes against HRC played a role in 2016. Same as DJT in 2020. Its not a matter of total votes. It the fractional boost of votes against in swing states that do the damage.

Many here on INGO have said they don't vote for a candidate. But they vote the lesser of two evils. That's really just another way of saying one is voting against
    True. I have never voted FOR Trump. In 2016 I voted against Hillary. In 2020 I voted against bat **** crazy Democrats. Ain’t no way Biden will stop the nonsense. He’s part of it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I am not saying they didn't have any role, just not the driver for the biggest election win in history. Those here are just anecdotal and most are in the changing demographics groups...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am not saying they didn't have any role, just not the driver for the biggest election win in history. Those here are just anecdotal and most are in the changing demographics groups...
    I think that’s denying reality. Nobody voted FOR Biden. Except maybe Alpo. It’s an old people thing. Anyway who would vote FOR an obviously senile old creep who sniffs little girls’ hair? How many people bought the media hype and voted Hitler out of office? A **** ton. I don’t know why that’s so hard to see. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom