Not open for further replies.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    LOL! You all are so very, very lost in the sauce. If you think Biden is a member of the Left, is supported by the Left, or has a Leftist agenda, I invite you to actually log off fox.com, turn off OANN or whatever it is these days, and actually listen to real leftists. You're find we're also enemies of neo-libs and libs, you just have no idea beyond your own red, craggy noses.

xW92M2c.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So what happens when a different echo chamber, with different fundamental constants, contacts our echo chamber? Asking for a friend

Active noise cancellation? Insulation at the point of contact?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    LOl, I am having an AMAZING time watching the neocons take their medicine!

Biden got the most votes, because they were not votes for Sleepy Joe, they were votes AGAINST Trump and everything he brings with him.

LOL and YET YOU STILL admit that he took the votes. I'm so sorry that your attempts to steal the election crumbled in a dust of incompetent garbage legal filings. C'est la vie!

You didn’t get the covid vaccine already, did you? Seems the side effects may be worse than we thought. Maybe you should speak with a doctor about the chronic TDS, you have all the symptoms.

Awful lot of dead people sure didn’t want Trump in office.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like when matter meets anti-matter?

More like 2 branes in m-space coming into contact and allowing interaction, or perhaps surface contact between two bubbles. You would think the inhabitants of the weaker bubble would be careful not to PRICK the surface

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Awful lot of EVERYBODY didn't want Trump in office, that's why he suffered the BIGGEST electoral defeat in US history. That's how elections work; pay attention, you may learn somthing for next time.
    I’ve tried to get you to be civil. You can have different views you just can’t be a dick when responding.

hopefully a month off will help. If you really don’t want to be here just ask. I can make those arrangements

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Awful lot of EVERYBODY didn't want Trump in office, that's why he suffered the BIGGEST electoral defeat in US history. That's how elections work; pay attention, you may learn somthing for next time.

A president so terrible that the dead rise from the grave to vote him out of office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom