Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Trying to find some pictures to help it sink in slightly. The RNC is the Far-Right, The DNC is Center-Right, and the actual Left is not currently represented in American politics.

View attachment 94569

View attachment 94568

y2ktgp0dxlm21.jpg

You seems really smart. Are you an engineer?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hear all this talk of the differences between "regular Dems" and the "real left" by those who desperately don't want to be lumped with the fringe of their party, but it's becoming clearer to a lot of us that the fringe appears to have your party's junk in their grip and is squeezing pretty hard. If you're uncomfortable with this arrangement, it is incumbent that you change the course of your party. You can't get all bent out of shape by those pointing out the apperant lack of purpose in doing so. Is apathy that much different than complicity with regard to outcomes?

That's the difference between us and them. When we aren't happy with bad actors in our party, we see to getting rid of them. They simply deny that their extremists who in fact run the party are relevant.

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    You have a weird definition of left and right politically.

I guarantee I have a better grasp on it than you do. Seriously, turn off the Fox, shut off Rush, and actually look beyond your own nose. Read some. Listen to discussions and debates that don't feature Ted Cruz.

The truth is not only out there, but it is literally staring you in the face. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You have a weird definition of left and right politically.

Yeah, even Kut has to be laughing at calling democrats "center right".

But, in the interest of "anti-echoism"*, I'll hear him out.... but I don't think he'll be saying much for long without a change in tone.

* I'm open to licensing agreements on that new term. :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Trying to find some pictures to help it sink in slightly. The RNC is the Far-Right, The DNC is Center-Right, and the actual Left is not currently represented in American politics.

1383165237_zps8a6c22ff.jpg

y2ktgp0dxlm21.jpg

PoliticalSpectrumWithLogo.jpg

y2ktgp0dxlm21.jpg

That is the stupidest thing I have heard all day. You apparently flunked both history and political science.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I guarantee I have a better grasp on it than you do. Seriously, turn off the Fox, shut off Rush, and actually look beyond your own nose. Read some. Listen to discussions and debates that don't feature Ted Cruz.

The truth is not only out there, but it is literally staring you in the face. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Wow, thats an ocean of irony right there.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

You know nothing about me, yet you chose to insult me instead of actually having a sane debate. Since you seem to want to get banned, why don't you just self ban yourself? It would save the mods the trouble.

I don't watch Fox, nor do I listen to Rush. I read a lot and can tell you that the Democrat party is far from Center Right these days.

They seem more intent on trying to tear apart the Bill of Rights than anything. They actively attack the First, Second, and Tenth Amendments.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now back to the topic. Kut asked why I am so in to this election. Here is an example that will only get worse in time and we are powerless to stop it.

As many of you already know we learned last week that Visa blacklisted Gab and we are now unable to process credit and debit card transactions. We learned more information this week and I think it’s important that I share it as a warning for others.
    It’s not just Gab that is blacklisted. It’s also my family.
    In China there is something called the Social Credit System, which was developed by the Communist Chinese Party as a “national reputation system.” This system tracks the “trustworthiness” of individuals, businesses, and organizations. “Trustworthiness” here means total and complete submission to the Chinese Communist Party. If the Communist Party deems you to be untrustworthy, you are denied access to plane tickets, train tickets, opening and operating businesses, and more.
    To most Americans this sounds horrifying, and it is. I now know from first-hand experience because this social credit system exists in the United States. While it may not be sanctioned by the United States government, it most certainly has been deployed by US corporations who today have in many ways more power, data, and control over our lives than our government does. Many of these corporations also happen to be endorsing and raising money for communist organizations, revolutionaries, and the domestic terrorists burning down our cities.
    We were told this week that not only is Gab blacklisted by Visa as a business, but my personal name, phone number, address, and more are all also blacklisted by Visa. If I wanted to leave Gab tomorrow (something that isn’t going to happen) and start a lemonade stand I wouldn’t be able to obtain merchant processing for it.

https://news.gab.com/2020/06/26/soc...d-my-business-and-my-family-for-building-gab/

And that would dovetail well with the desire to move away from cash and potentially give such entities access to information about everything you buy and the potential to exert control over things that don't meet with approval, such as perhaps ammo, firearms and reloading supplies

I believe Jinjiang Joe has already expressed a desire to end online purchases of ammo and firearms, there you have your method. I'm sure Gab was dragged for allowing the ever popular 'hate speech' and 'white supremacy', but PayPal uses no such excuse to decline to process such payments and online funding sites have already exercised 'editorial' control over whose funding pleas fit the current narrative

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    ...the Democrat party is far from Center Right these days.... (and) seem more intent on trying to tear apart the Bill of Rights than anything. They actively attack the First, Second, and Tenth Amendments.

uh, we want to talk about eating way at the Constitution, BOR, international treaties, common decency, legitimacy of governance? Cause we got a very fresh 4 years of material to draw from, brah.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    uh, we want to talk about eating way at the Constitution, BOR, international treaties, common decency, legitimacy of governance? Cause we got a very fresh 4 years of material to draw from, brah.
    What does any of that even mean?

I'm not going to waste more time on you. You are apparently only out to antagonize and annoy. Have fun where ever you end up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom