• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, since the "shoe is on the other foot" then we can spend 4 years trying to impeach.
    And have random judges block everything.

After all, it's already been deemed "okay".

When I read that line it reminds me of Simpsons did it!

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Yeah he is. Own it. Stop being ashamed of your position. He's 100% yours.

HAHA! The greatest crime that American culture has committed is robbing its people from the political understanding, language, and awareness to see anything other than MR TRUMP GOOD - ALL ELSE LIB EVIL.

Neither Obama nor Biden enjoy my support, fam. I suggest you switch off the Fox news once in a while.

And apparently cut back on the early day drinking...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You're probably a little slow and economics is SO HARD!!!!, but the AK kit scene has been dormant for sometime now, holmes.
    Neither Obama nor Biden enjoy my support, fam. I suggest you switch off the Fox news once in a while.
    Holmes? Fam?

Maybe try "square" or "champ" next, and cover all generations.

And apparently cut back on the early day drinking...
    I sincerely hope that's your excuse for this tirade.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did you check his profile? Plenty of firearms says, and gunsmithing...

You're really sounding like a broken record with your "no true Scotsman" shtick.

Given your apparent attitude regarding the 2A, why don't you just turn your guns in, shut up, and leave everyone else alone?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I hear all this talk of the differences between "regular Dems" and the "real left" by those who desperately don't want to be lumped with the fringe of their party, but it's becoming clearer to a lot of us that the fringe appears to have your party's junk in their grip and is squeezing pretty hard. If you're uncomfortable with this arrangement, it is incumbent that you change the course of your party. You can't get all bent out of shape by those pointing out the apperant lack of purpose in doing so. Is apathy that much different than complicity with regard to outcomes?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I hear all this talk of the differences between "regular Dems" and the "real left" by those who desperately don't want to be lumped with the fringe of their party, but it's becoming clearer to a lot of us that the fringe appears to have your party's junk in their grip and is squeezing pretty hard. If you're uncomfortable with this arrangement, it is incumbent that you change the course of your party. You can't get all bent out of shape by those pointing out the apperant lack of purpose in doing so. Is apathy that much different than complicity with regard to outcomes?
    That's just sort of par for the course these days.

FYI, a lot of us feel that way about the Republican party.

I'd argue that nominating a senile old white man who really has no ambition is at least an attempt to wrest control from the Bernies and AOCs.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Admittedly I haven't kept up with the AK Parts Kit scene in a while, since I sold off my AKs a few years ago. But they were being imported then. I had several built on Polish parts kits. I'm really more of a shotgunner than a rifleman, so that's the direction my long gun collection has gone.

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Trying to find some pictures to help it sink in slightly. The RNC is the Far-Right, The DNC is Center-Right, and the actual Left is not currently represented in American politics.

1383165237_zps8a6c22ff.jpg

y2ktgp0dxlm21.jpg

PoliticalSpectrumWithLogo.jpg

y2ktgp0dxlm21.jpg

Attachments

• politics_01c.png
      politics_01c.png
      12.5 KB · Views: 12
    • 1383165237_zps8a6c22ff.jpg
      1383165237_zps8a6c22ff.jpg
      22.5 KB · Views: 14
    Status