The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nati...osecutor-who-almost-lost-iraq-arthur-l-herman

and a WaPo article if you need other refefences

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...oter-libby-conviction/?utm_term=.4f367c951d9b

here's my proof, where is yours?

Lies about lies, whole thing was bogus

yep.

kut still won't acknowledge you don't investigate a person looking for a crime. At least not in Amerika

Uh... that article doesn't mention a word about Manafort nor Mueller. I'm left baffled why you used that link....
    And what person is being investigated, in order to find a crime?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sorry, you're right. Thought you said fake news on the Fitzgerald fake prosecution. I'm showing how mueller and fixtzgerald are similar in that they both started out their investigations knowing what they sought to answer either didn't exist or they already knew it. Both were just an excuse to open an investigation and hopefully perform a coup

you keep claiming we have to keep investigating people to see if a crime was committed. No we don't. We don't do that.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Here you go kut. Manafort's wire transfers were sent to FBI back when mueller was chief

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...to-do-with-russian-collusion-in-the-election/

my suspicion was mueller learned of it and stuck it in his pocket to use against Manafort at a later date if convenient. And lo and behold, they drag mueller out of his grave to come back and "wow, look what we found out about Manafort! See! Collusion!"

this has all been planned since the first Wednesday after the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...-manafort-2012-flagged-feds-article-1.3597241

Charges weren’t filed against Manafort, and an FBI agent on the case told Buzzfeed the case wasn’t closed, it just went on to “lay dormant.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I see no reason, because people have been charged with crimes, unless you are disputing that they have. And if that's the case, I see no reason why we are having this conversation, because you haven't informed yourself reasonably.
    I’m aware of the people arrested. I’d like to discuss the list of arrestees and how that supports your beliefs as you’ve stated them. So if you don’t mind. Please list them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m aware of the people arrested. I’d like to discuss the list of arrestees and how that supports your beliefs as you’ve stated them. So if you don’t mind. Please list them.

That's my belief:
    It's amazing to see how easy it is to dismiss the crimes people who have worked so closely with this administration have committed.

You either think they haven't committed crimes and dismiss the charges as false arrest, or you think they did commit the crimes, got caught, and shouldn't be charged. Nothing more to discuss after that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Until there's evidence of widespread voter fraud, it's a nothingburger.

Given what a batch of ballots found in the trunk of a car did to put Franken in office, one could only imagine the cost to electoral integrity we have from registered voters who do not actually exist.

Election Fraud? Registered Voters Outnumber the Eligible, in 462 Counties | National Review

LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age | Zero Hedge

Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit?s precincts

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Not evidence of widespread voting fraud.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unsure your point, both sides of the discussion have used it repeatedly today.

But the one guy from the "other side" you point out. I think it's reasonable to believe if I hadn't used the often used phrase, the would not have been an admonishment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's my belief:

You either think they haven't committed crimes and dismiss the charges as false arrest, or you think they did commit the crimes, got caught, and shouldn't be charged. Nothing more to discuss after that.
    That’s a false dichotomy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

You could list a hundred examples and get the same response. The press has deified the former president and the faithful will not waiver in their worship of him.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I see no reason, because people have been charged with crimes, unless you are disputing that they have. And if that's the case, I see no reason why we are having this conversation, because you haven't informed yourself reasonably.

Here, I'll list them for you:

Flynn: Lying to the FBI while they were investigating a non-crime, i.e. legal phone conversations that the FBI had recordings of and KNEW there was no crime present

Papadapolous: Lying to the FBI while they were investigating a non-crime, i.e. establishing diplomatic contacts: FBI had tapped the convos and knew there was no crime present

Manafort: Money laundering that started taking place a decade prior to the election, and that the FBI started investigating 6 years prior to the election - to date, no connection to Trump even hinted

So the smoking gun leading to Trump is.... ????

(SD4L often sees these "that's a ridiculous question" answers when it's actually the answer that will prove embarassing, the emperor has no clothes - Mueller is running nekid down Main Street here)

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    But the one guy from the "other side" you point out. I think it's reasonable to believe if I hadn't used the often used phrase, the would not have been an admonishment.

Thats the funny thing, I don't understand why you, or others, somehow think I'm on Trump's side. I've made my feelings on him pretty clearly known since well before the election.

Just because I think the FACTUAL scenario we are working within is less damning/more incomplete than you do somehow means I'm on the "other side"?

I am REALLY concerned for our county's future, both because of who the voters elected AND because of how lightly many are willing to gut our system of government to "save" us from the elected guy who concerns me.

The reason I quoted your post was because you didn't even give the slightest supporting argument for saying that the FBI didn't have prior knowledge that Manafort was a white collar criminal. The guy above posted the reporters retraction so I picked the example most relevant to my point.

My concerns with what Bob Mueller is doing is not out of fealty to DJT, it is because I am worried it is just going to be another knife stuck in the guts of our system of government which will then be used to justify the same behavior by EVERY outgoing administration.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's my belief:

You seem to be conflating the idea of being arrested and being guilty as charged

By your definition, Magnitsky was guilty because he was arrested and convicted. The rest of us temper our fervor in proportion to how many marsupials are on the court and participating in the investigation

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

A little research shows me that the US has 3007 counties

Irregularities in 462 of them means there were voting irregularities in ~15.4 percent of those parcels, but you do not support giving the commission the information necessary to get to the bottom of it

Despite rhetorical flourishes, and disregarding massive evidence, you seem unable to believe The Hag left those men to die in Benghazi or that such perfidy would and could embolden others to attack US personnel

And the connection between these views and others you hold is "no indictments, no convictions" You would have loved Capone's Chicago

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom