The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So in looking for proof of rigged elections:

1) DNC chair admitted giving Hillary debate questions ahead of presidential debate
    2) DNC rigged their primary for hillary
    3) fake accusations against Roy Moore made immediately after primary win
    4) harry Reid admits and is proud of blatant lies on senate floor about mitt romney
    5) Hillary pays foreign agents for a fake trump Russia dossier

but none of that matters because... TRUMP SUCKS! :rofl:
    For everything else, I agree. But the only thing suspect about the Roy Moore story that is substantiated with evidence is the timing of the accusation is suspicious. The accusations themselves seem credible.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So in looking for proof of rigged elections:

1) DNC chair admitted giving Hillary debate questions ahead of presidential debate
    2) DNC rigged their primary for hillary
    3) fake accusations against Roy Moore made immediately after primary win
    4) harry Reid admits and is proud of blatant lies on senate floor about mitt romney
    5) Hillary pays foreign agents for a fake trump Russia dossier

but none of that matters because... [STRIKE]TRUMP SUCKS[/STRIKE]RUSSIA! :rofl:

FIFY, because obviously you haven't been paying attention!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hey, Mornin' Joe told me!

How about that dress Mika was wearin', huh? wink wink

they are both odd looking individuals. Strange they are getting married. The whole concept of them and what they report on is just weird.

He looks more like Matthew Perry now than Matthew Perry does

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Fake News of the day- Newsweek edition:

Mike Pence's pets won't stop dying https://t.co/zUI50aFkGa pic.twitter.com/B2ENwg8cf2

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) December 8, 2017

Apparently, the Pences have had three pets die in the last year or so. Closing paragraph:
    It is unclear if the stress of Washington life is getting to the Pences' political animals. The typical lifespan for a cat is between 12 to 15 years, so Pickle and Oreo had full lives. The same can be said for Maverick, as beagles typically live between 12 and 15 years, and he made it to the ripe old age of 13. So perhaps there isn't any capital intrigue to the issue.

source

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Fake News of the day- CNN edition:

CNN initially reported a leak from Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee that Donald Trump Jr. received an e-mail with a link to the Wikileaks data on 9/4/16. This was obviously a smoking gun to Russian collusion because the Wikileaks dump wasn't published until 9/13. CNN later published this correction:
    Correction: This story has been corrected to say the date of the email was September 14, 2016, not September 4, 2016. The story also changed the headline and removed a tweet from Donald Trump Jr., who posted a message about WikiLeaks on September 4, 2016.
    So, closed door investigations are leaking like a sieve and CNN continues to publish incorrect information from anonymous sources.

source

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Under these circumstances? I believe the common parlance for that is "coup".

I don't know. He isn't the Trump I remember from the 80's. His staff are concerned to some degree. Maybe it's the stress of the job. Maybe his lack of sleep is catching up on him. Maybe the brain synapses aren't firing the way they used to fire.

It bears watching. I don't wish dementia on anyone. My dad died of it. Very very difficult for someone who used his brain for a living.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay, this may not be "General Salma", but for some reason, dangerous women are exciting.
    Which, considering my dating background, may not be my smartest trait.

[video=youtube;C4_PWKOCz0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_PWKOCz0U[/video]

[video=youtube;ss0RGkKywrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss0RGkKywrs[/video]

[video=youtube;wTtJOWQTmKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTtJOWQTmKA[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't know. He isn't the Trump I remember from the 80's. His staff are concerned to some degree. Maybe it's the stress of the job. Maybe his lack of sleep is catching up on him. Maybe the brain synapses aren't firing the way they used to fire.

It bears watching. I don't wish dementia on anyone. My dad died of it. Very very difficult for someone who used his brain for a living.

Have you watched obama's speech on asthma? as a young candidate. Uh... uh... what's the... uh.... uh.... uhm...

Things happen when you speak. I use voice to text a lot and slur words all the time. I'm good to go.

hope he didn't have a stroke.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Doesn't really matter. If there is no sin, it will not be found. The evidence doesn't date and never sleeps.

It is apt that you use the word "sin" rather than "crime", since a year of formal investigation and 20 months of surveillance hasn't unveiled even a wisp of an "original crime", only of "original sin".

Using the full power of the state to investigate your political opponents on trumped-up charges is something that happens in totalitarian regimes intent upon retaining power at all costs. So, doing so in the good ol' US of A, investigating a political opponent that is, should carry with it a very high bar of unimpeachable evidence of a crime. That has not happened here. Last year, prior to the election, the old regime sought FISA warrants to directly surveille Trump and associates... AND WAS INITIALLY TURNED DOWN.

According to Wikipedia, the FISA court approval rate is 99.97% with only 0.03% (that's 3 in 10,000 for the math-impaired) rejection rate. That is where this "investigation" started... the absolute weakest of the weak, non-existent pretexts. It went into full afterburner mode only after Trump won on the basis of what? The pee-pee memo? A squallid list below the standards of even the National Enquirer?

Yeah, so the fact that the pee-pee memo has DNC and Hillary Clinton fingerprints all over it doesn't matter? Now it's coming out that some of these same partisan investigators and prosecutors that you absolve, also had their fingers in the pee-pee memo pie. And, Mueller brought them onboard?

It's pretext of the highest order. It's a witch-hunt. It's the closest thing that this "investigation" has to a Russian-connection as it's straight out of the KGB handbook.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Sexual Harassment: Let's Recognize Human Nature | National Review

Here’s a simple reality — large numbers of men enter high-status professions (such as entertainment and politics) in part or even primarily to gain access to beautiful women. Large numbers of men achieve wealth in part or even primarily to gain access to beautiful women. Large numbers of men who enter high-status professions or gain wealth for good and virtuous reasons soon become corrupted by access to beautiful women. As we’ve learned, some men even become so-called “male feminists” primarily to gain the trust of beautiful women.

TRUTH!

We've all known this for quite some time, except progressives who have long denied the last, highlighted part. Only to be profoundly and publicly been proven wrong of late.

The lizard brain of men never sleeps. Only the veneer of "being civilized" keeps it in check. And, neither being a progressive, nor having homosexual preferences, neuters it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is apt that you use the word "sin" rather than "crime", since a year of formal investigation and 20 months of surveillance hasn't unveiled even a wisp of an "original crime", only of "original sin".

Using the full power of the state to investigate your political opponents on trumped-up charges is something that happens in totalitarian regimes intent upon retaining power at all costs. So, doing so in the good ol' US of A, investigating a political opponent that is, should carry with it a very high bar of unimpeachable evidence of a crime. That has not happened here. Last year, prior to the election, the old regime sought FISA warrants to directly surveille Trump and associates... AND WAS INITIALLY TURNED DOWN.

According to Wikipedia, the FISA court approval rate is 99.97% with only 0.03% (that's 3 in 10,000 for the math-impaired) rejection rate. That is where this "investigation" started... the absolute weakest of the weak, non-existent pretexts. It went into full afterburner mode only after Trump won on the basis of what? The pee-pee memo? A squallid list below the standards of even the National Enquirer?

Yeah, so the fact that the pee-pee memo has DNC and Hillary Clinton fingerprints all over it doesn't matter? Now it's coming out that some of these same partisan investigators and prosecutors that you absolve, also had their fingers in the pee-pee memo pie. And, Mueller brought them onboard?

It's pretext of the highest order. It's a witch-hunt. It's the closest thing that this "investigation" has to a Russian-connection as it's straight out of the KGB handbook.

That's demonstrably false.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

As you know, I'm not fond of Hillary. However, the viciousness of the Republican attacks against her in her role as Secretary of State makes me wonder if you even grasp the horror that many of us feel about the attitudes and actions of the Republican party since 2000. I don't question the Bush election, but there are not many things subsequent to that point that GREATLY affect our present situation that cannot be laid at the feet of the GOP.

I won't mention Obama, because I feel he was held siege for his politics, his birthright and his race. I admire him for maintaining a dignified presence despite it all.

Whether Trump is guilty of conspiring with other nations or not...it is not our opinions that matter. He either did, or he did not. It is clear that some of his subordinates acted illegally. Please don't defend them. They have admitted to lesser crimes and not all of the unindicted co-conspirators are likely to remain so.

Trump has done much to discredit the mystery and majesty of the presidency. Perhaps that is appropriate. A civilian elected to office is not a king. But, even in the 21st Century, the citizenry deserve a leader worthy of respect. For all the many reasons pointed out by the press you so abhor, he's built his own monster and continues to feed it. The best we can hope for is he goes away quietly and as soon as practicable.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyone hear about this?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/trump-reportedly-wants-secret-spy-network-to-combat-the-deep-state/

Fake news? Dismiss and forget? Sarah Sanders addressed this in her press briefing the other day when asked, and rather than flatly deny it, she said something to the effect that the WH wasn't seriously considering it.

EDIT:
    Her response:

The Right Coast

"Not currently in the works"? Shouldn't that be, would NEVER be a consideration?
    Let me guess, no one sees an issue here?

I see the issue, do you? The issue is that the normal intelligence apparatus of the US, instead of functioning as an apolitical tool in the service of the duly elected US government, has decided it should have a political agenda and bend its product to work toward that end

The parallel intelligence apparatus should never be necessary, but the other solution to the problem - wholesale housecleaning at the agencies - carries its own dangers

But we get it. Trump something Hitler something something

We just wonder why you never go with NSA, CIA, FBI something something KGB, GRU, Stasi something since its such an obvious comparison. Oh, that's right! They're currently carrying your water vis a vis Trump

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Doesn't really matter. If there is no sin, it will not be found. The evidence doesn't date and never sleeps.

I've always heard that as "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about" except it's obvious that they are making it up as they go along. Fake Evidence ™®

Time for you to review "Know Your Rights" by The Clash

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom