The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anyone hear about this?

President Trump is reportedly considering an idea to create a global spy network that would work independently from US intelligence agencies in an effort to combat the “deep state.”
    https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/trump-reportedly-wants-secret-spy-network-to-combat-the-deep-state/

Fake news? Dismiss and forget? Sarah Sanders addressed this in her press briefing the other day when asked, and rather than flatly deny it, she said something to the effect that the WH wasn't seriously considering it.

EDIT:
    Her response:
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Tuesday the Trump administration is not preparing to set up a private global spy network to circumvent U.S. intelligence agencies. "I haven't asked [President Trump], but it's not something that's currently in the works," Sanders said at the daily White House press briefing.
    The Right Coast

"Not currently in the works"? Shouldn't that be, would NEVER be a consideration?
    Let me guess, no one sees an issue here?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Anyone hear about this?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/trump-reportedly-wants-secret-spy-network-to-combat-the-deep-state/

Fake news? Dismiss and forget? Sarah Sanders addressed this in her press briefing the other day when asked, and rather than flatly deny it, she said something to the effect that the WH wasn't seriously considering it.

EDIT:
    Her response:

The Right Coast

"Not currently in the works"? Shouldn't that be, would NEVER be a consideration?
    If true, there is a huge issue. Then again, I didn't get too worked up when unreliable sources were claiming that Obama would impose martial law and remain as dictator...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anyone hear about this?

EDIT:
    Her response:

The Right Coast

I dout anyone would believe it. That’s a good one. Not as imaginative as golden showers though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    24775035_514596118896143_2238188066766428426_n.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Democrats saw Franken as a liability* | TheHill

A quote from the article:

The drive to oust Franken was led by the women of the Senate who felt it was a defining moment in national politics. They worried that if Franken were allowed to stay in the Senate despite a steady stream of harassment allegations, they would look weak or even hypocritical.

Ya think? Lol!

The "Bill Clinton" get-out-of-jail-free card on sexual harassment is officially dead (for now).

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Feminazis. The same group think that gave us 18th Amendment....along with their idiotic husbands and fundamentalist Christians.
    The 18th Amendment, when the Women's Christian Temperence and Anti-Fun League decided to really stick it to my Irish-Catholic ancestors.

Fun fact, I recently learned that I had multiple great grandparents who were bootleggers and who had basement explosions during that grim time...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And we are still paying for them. Restrictions on automatic weapons among the cost.

One of the reasons that I smile when conservatives talk about the constitution and liberty while writing laws to restrict the liberties of others.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I still strongly suspect the move was political. They can't use the moral hammer on Republicans while they're doing the same thing.

Someone is calling for Trump to resign, now that the Democrats have "cleaned" their ranks.
    I should have put the article here, but now I can't find it. Cell phones limit my search-fu.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So in looking for proof of rigged elections:

1) DNC chair admitted giving Hillary debate questions ahead of presidential debate
    2) DNC rigged their primary for hillary
    3) fake accusations against Roy Moore made immediately after primary win
    4) harry Reid admits and is proud of blatant lies on senate floor about mitt romney
    5) Hillary pays foreign agents for a fake trump Russia dossier

but none of that matters because... TRUMP SUCKS! :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom