The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I didn’t want to work your side of the street:)

I like Kut's side of the street....:)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    In case anyone is still under the illusion that Franken's alleged misdeeds were isolated, another one, this one was a Democratic Congressional aide at the time:

Politico: Another woman says Franken tried to forcibly kiss her:
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/al-franken-accusation-sexual-harassment-2006-281049

Unless I've missed some, this makes six accusers of non-consensual groping and/or kissing. Not a Lauer or Weinstein, but definitely anti-woman.

How many battles does it take to make it a war, on women?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I agree with Levin that this is a coup attempt. Alan Dershowitz quoted that line above. I keep telling Kut you don't investigate a person to see if he committed a crime but he never seems to acknowledge the difference.

here we are investigating trump to see if he can be impeached. You start with a crime and then find out who committed it. This is back asswords.

Kut is a former cop, but still has the LEO mindset. This is not a slander, but jsut a statement of fact. Defense lawyers have a defense lawyer mindset. Doctors have a doctor's mindset.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I agree with Levin that this is a coup attempt. Alan Dershowitz quoted that line above. I keep telling Kut you don't investigate a person to see if he committed a crime but he never seems to acknowledge the difference.

here we are investigating trump to see if he can be impeached. You start with a crime and then find out who committed it. This is back asswords.

This is exactly what Republicans did to Bill Clinton. Investigate until you find something prosecutable. Now the chickens have come home to roost, and it is a Republican President on the receiving end of a political witch hunt. What did they think would happen? Why do Republicans think they are immune to their own tactics?

This is the level Washington plays at today...and no one is even trying to raise the bar. Tomorrow a new low will become the norm. Politicians don't go to DC to drain the swamp, they go to wallow. Trump is no different. He deserves what he gets.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    This is exactly what Republicans did to Bill Clinton. Investigate until you find something prosecutable. Now the chickens have come home to roost, and it is a Republican President on the receiving end of a political witch hunt. What did they think would happen? Why do Republicans think they are immune to their own tactics?

This is the level Washington plays at today...and no one is even trying to raise the bar. Tomorrow a new low will become the norm. Politicians don't go to DC to drain the swamp, they go to wallow. Trump is no different. He deserves what he gets.
    While I partly agree, Clinton was prosecuted for a crime he blatantly committed while he was president and while he knew he was under investigation. That is a bit different from the historical fishing trip that many are proposing here. Plus, the Ethis in Government Act which created the monster was a Democrat bill signed by a Democrat president.

That said, Starr did go far afield both in time and subject matter, as the law at the time allowed. He is the reason that special counsel framework will almost certainly never be passed again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While I partly agree, Clinton was prosecuted for a crime he blatantly committed while he was president and while he knew he was under investigation. That is a bit different from the historical fishing trip that many are proposing here.

That said, Starr did go far afield both in time and subject matter, as the law at the time allowed. He is the reason that special counsel framework will almost certainly never be passed again.

What crime?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Clinton was guilty of sexual harassment also.

Hopefully, this current accounting of scumbags like him will give his legacy what it deserves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom