The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Awesome!!!!

Why not? What if he said he was just fooling around?

Well. The difference is...

I presume Alpo's wife didn't pose for Playboy. So therefore, the cans are off limits to everyone.

Alpo's law:
    Once a woman poses for playboy, thus forever selling her body to all men and lesbians, she's fair game for the same to fondle and molest at will.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I see you are getting uncomfortable. I understand, you've taken an indefensible position, and now answering straight questions about that position has made it impossible to simultaneously answer those questions and successfully defend your position. So you're taking the cowards way out.

Coward is mighty strong words for a keyboard cowboy.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Coward is mighty strong words for a keyboard cowboy.

Im not a cowboy, I'm on a phone, so I don't have a keyboard, and I didn't call you a coward. I said your choice to refuse to answer questions that challenge your position is the cowards way. I noticed you didn't actually refute that it was.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Notes from a thread driveby:

There does seem to be a bit of an Alpo pile-on developing

Alpo, lately (last couple of days) you've been apparently promulgating the "no indictment, no foul" playground rule - as long as its a Democrat in question. It might be a self-inflicted wound

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nah. I don't see the crime as outrageous as some of the other things presently in the press.

I also don't remember the shock and amazement shown by some members here with respect to Trump's alleged multiple assaults.

But, maybe that's just my memory and all these guys were really outraged with Trump.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Nah. I don't see the crime as outrageous as some of the other things presently in the press.

I also don't remember the shock and amazement shown by some members here with respect to Trump's alleged multiple assaults.

But, maybe that's just my memory and all these guys were really outraged with Trump.

Show me some evidence. Franken has admitted to the deed and there is photographic evidence.

Or do you only need an accusation to be outraged? Or is it only outrageous if it's a Republican?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Notes from a thread driveby:

There does seem to be a bit of an Alpo pile-on developing

Alpo, lately (last couple of days) you've been apparently promulgating the "no indictment, no foul" playground rule - as long as its a Democrat in question. It might be a self-inflicted wound

No, he took the "she's wearing body armor, so it isn't groping" line of reasoning. Then he doubled down with the "she posed in Playboy, so she had it coming" blame the victim argument. At that point Fargo graciously told him he should probably stop posting and rethink what he had already said. But he stuck to his guns, and the rest is history.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

As a Trumper, I am guilty of it too; but is that not just a bit tu quoque

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, he took the "she's wearing body armor, so it isn't groping" line of reasoning. Then he doubled down with the "she posed in Playboy, so she had it coming" blame the victim argument. At that point Fargo graciously told him he should probably stop posting and rethink what he had already said. But he stuck to his guns, and the rest is history.

Understood. Now certain other posts make sense. I would assume, then, that under Alpo rules; any woman whose ***** Trump grabbed who was wearing enough layers that he couldn't feel anything would have no complaint?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The left turns on Bill Clinton, Biden over behavior toward women | Fox News

Bill Clinton getting a looking at.....

Also Biden 2020 is getting shut down. Vice President groper is getting his behavior called out as well.
    There is info out there about his swimming nude in front of female secret service and walking around his house in front of them nude.

Democrats Silent On Biden's Creepy Touching, Allegations He Got Naked In Front Of Female Secret Service | Daily Wire

Biden? Done? Pffft. Say a few I’m sorries, do a little self-deprication. Maybe some feminist virtue signalling. All is forgiven. Because the denounce police allow democrats to forgive democrats if enough homage is paid to the identity hierarchy.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Dogpiles stink. You boys need a bath.

s4egz1b.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

The list is too long to quote. But, you can read it and refute each of two dozen or so allegations.

Is it evidence? I think we went over that.

We did go over evidence, and you tried to say that allegations were evidence. So, wrong there too.

Nice Wikipedia article you've got there. I'm hoping that was a joke. But ignoring the fact that you quoted a freakin Wikipedia article, I didn't see any thing but allegations in there. The multiple Miss America contestants claiming he walked into the changing room possibly has some merit. There were quite a few who claim to have witnessed the same thing. Now I feel like there are a lot of people that do that, which makes me wonder if there are certain times when the girls aren't changing. But maybe it's always off limits. So if your wiki article is correct, and the circumstances are to be taken at face value, then that is unacceptable.

But you've got a couple of ifs to prove before you get to the level of photographic evidence and admission.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom