The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    giphy.gif

hot-latina-stereotype-4-638.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hiltler was a abuser
    Springtime for Hitler, in Love With His Niece

President Trump faced a storm of accusations after he announced a run for President.
    If he had never ran for President he would have never labeled.
    Everything About the Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations | PEOPLE.com

Al Franken
    We will find in the coming week or so as anyone who had contact with him come out of the woodwork.

Roy Moore
    His answers about dating young women are troubling.

Still this is a modern day “Witch Hunt” some completely innocent person is going to get caught up in this ending badly.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Guys, there is a weird sort of deja vu here for me. If we switched the subject to something like Benghazi, we could swap the authors on those posts and likely never know the difference.

Alpo, you are correct that some of us hold Trump to lower standards than we might another politician; but you need to account for the constant drumbeat of negative news and hit pieces the press already supplies. That we no longer care about what is bruited about by the MSMBS is a function of how much of it turns out to be nothing

But you need to see yourself in that same role in your defense of Democrats. You want to give the hag a pass on Benghazi because there were no indictments when she had a friendly President, a sympathetic deep state and a sycophantic press. You want to convict Trump and non-Democrats on the basest hearsay. Your argument's internal consistency is approaching Kutsian levels and is thus bringing out the dogs by its stunning level of hypocrisy

It is a measure of the esteem I hold your body of work in that I find this so startling. I have no problem with partisanship, I exhibit the quality myself; but it is one trait that should be worn on your sleeve if you wish to continue to be taken seriously
    This is so true.

This propensity of people to jump on those they see as the other side for things that they would defend someone that wasn't is getting so old.

Franken is an idiot, but trying to make that picture into something more than the joke he thought it to be is silly. He may be a hypocrite, but that is about it. Spending time ranting about how bad he is just makes you look bad. If he had been a Republican, I imagine that the consensus here would be that it was a joke and no big deal.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I believe I have uncovered some fake news.

In the process of doing some investigation regarding this thread I find that the following website is making some serious stuff up. Salma Hayek | Body Measurements

There is no way her sweater puppies fit in a 32D.

The exact same fake news is being reported about Katy Perry. Nope. Fake news.

55c7183b1ea3dd983318abf9deca10d3.jpgBxivJmnCcAEBav2.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So, I found the AP article below reported on Yahoo... apparently the mainstream media reports that SoS Tillerson has "decimated" the state department turns out to be highly selective reporting that borders upon (or actually is) "fake news".

On the issue that 60% of the most senior diplomats have left the State Department under Tillerson, which turns out to be FOUR PEOPLE:

It said a widely cited figure that 60 percent of diplomats at the highest level had left the foreign service since January is a "distortion" because only six people held the rank known as "career ambassador." Two remain, it said. Since 1980, only from one to seven career ambassadors have ever served at the same time.

And the charge of "decimating" the FSO (Foreign Service Officer) corps:

In the letter, which was sent to Sen. Bob Corker late Thursday, the department said there are only 108 fewer foreign service officers now than in 2016. The tally is still 2,000 more than there were in 2008, it said.

Yup, lot's of reporting with an agenda that is something less than to fully inform.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-department-defends-reorganization-admits-low-morale-084030405.html

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

In the process of doing some investigation regarding this thread I find that the following website is making some serious stuff up. Salma Hayek | Body Measurements

View attachment 60975View attachment 60976

If you would make the aran gents with all parties concerned I'd be happy to invest3more closely and report back. I will discuss the proper technique with Franken since he seems to be ablessed to do it with the forgiveness of the lady involved.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

View attachment 60975View attachment 60976

If you would make the arangments with all parties concerned I'd be happy to investigate more closely and report back. I will discuss the proper technique with Franken since he seems to be able to do it with the forgiveness of the lady involved.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    One of the best Saturday Night Live routines I've seen since....well...since Alec Baldwin parodied Trump...but I digress.

Funniest bit in this video: Jeff Session suffered a significant childhood trauma: the passing of the Civil Rights Act. (yes, democrats, you are allowed a small wry smile at this)

[video=youtube_share;LymuZ8abvmc]http://youtu.be/LymuZ8abvmc[/video]

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    The kiss isn't battery. Franken asked to rehearse a kiss, and she agreed. She was expecting a peck, and he gave her the tongue. They agreed upon an act without setting limitations. Hard to get a charge, in light of that.

Sorry for the delay, I was out of pocket.

Search for her interview in her own words... she did not agree to a kiss, she said they would both turn their heads in such a way that it looked like a kiss to the audience without kissing... which is still a NO to kissing, which Franken violated.

And, regardless of that misdemeanor charge, the picture shows a felony sexual assault which Franken has not denied, but rather, apologized for... clumsily, three times at last count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom