The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    This is all well and good. Shame on Franken for acting like an eighth grader.

I'm interested in what form of punishment is deserved....and why we don't propose worse for Trump since he has a history of grabbing girls by the crotch.

Show your work.....

Lol

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    A typical ploy by the sex offender is to deny that the acts occurred and that the "allegations" have no basis in reality.

Sorry, this isn't the presidential debate, I'm not Bill Clinton and the women you bring up have no bearing on whether there are more than adequate "allegations" to accuse the president of sexual assault.

When does an allegation become evidence? How about when it is in the form of a written statement, submitted in a lawsuit? IANAL, so you might be putting too fine a point on it.

Allegations don't become evidence. But they can be supported by evidence. I can see now why you're having a hard time with this.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    You want a tape of what he said?
    Please describe why your personal hero is not a sexual predator. (said in the same manner as your "You do know what evidence is, don't you?") remark.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-sexual-assault-accusers_us_5a0ee06be4b0dd63b1a9e27e

Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the #MeToo Era

Florida resident Melinda McGillivray, 38, tells PEOPLE that Trump gave her rear end “a grab” while she was helping a photographer friend at an event at Mar-a-Lago in 2003.

During this last year, she says, “I feel like we were forgotten about and there was no justice...

Exactly what justice is she entitled to for a rear end grab?:dunno:

I am NO Trump fan, but the allegations against him do not rise to the level of "sexual predator".

They indicate a powerful man, with a massive ego, who thinks any woman he encounters wants him. When they make clear they don't, he moves on with no less confidence than he started with.

That makes him an egotistical arsehole, but little more.:rolleyes:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And if that is as far as it goes, I agree. Just like Franken.

Another question:

What is sharper than one of Rhino's knives?

Answer: The inside of a Samsung dryer. I had to replace the element and my hands look like I've been in a fight with a Sushi chef!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And if that is as far as it goes, I agree. Just like Franken.

Another question:

What is sharper than one of Rhino's knives?

Answer: The inside of a Samsung dryer. I had to replace the element and my hands look like I've been in a fight with a Sushi chef!!!!

mr1300_1.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He might have been. That chick coulda turned Liberace straight.:faint:
    I’d never heard of her and when I googled her I was like, dayam. Al. Dude. She’s way out of your league. You ain’t handsome enough, rich enough, or famous enough to get any of that voluntarily.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A typical ploy by the sex offender is to deny that the acts occurred and that the "allegations" have no basis in reality.

Sorry, this isn't the presidential debate, I'm not Bill Clinton and the women you bring up have no bearing on whether there are more than adequate "allegations" to accuse the president of sexual assault.

When does an allegation become evidence? How about when it is in the form of a written statement, submitted in a lawsuit? IANAL, so you might be putting too fine a point on it.

So you're saying that when Crystal Gale Mangum accused those Duke Lacrosse team members of raping her, that her statement became evidence? No corroberation with physical evidence should be required? How did that work out, did that prosecution make that prosecutor's career?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How many posts without a Salma pic does a Salma thread need to go before it is no longer a Salma thread.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So you're saying that when Crystal Gale Mangum accused those Duke Lacrosse team members of raping her, that her statement became evidence? No corroberation with physical evidence should be required? How did that work out, did that prosecution make that prosecutor's career?

You are obviously into esoteric sports and hookers much more than I. What was the question? Oh. Her statement is her statement. If it is entered into the record, it is a type of evidence, isn't it? (IANAL). If it is discredited, it is evidence of perjury, is it not?

In the law, testimony is a form of evidence that is obtained from a witness who makes a solemn statement or declaration of fact. Testimony may be oral or written , and it is usually made by oath.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom