The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Since this is the “General Salma Hayek discussion thread”, I am wondering where she pins on her insignia of rank?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is all well and good. Shame on Franken for acting like an eighth grader.

I'm interested in what form of punishment is deserved....and why we don't propose worse for Trump since he has a history of grabbing girls by the crotch.

Show your work.....

You never replied to my airport scenario.

Your wifes cans...... Can Al Franken grab them while she is taking a nap and you are ok with it? No problems?

Me? My wifes cans are fabulous and Al Franken would be limping after he work up.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Let's not make this personal or you might find out just what my wife might do in your case for bringing her into a conversation where she was not a participant.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So, obviously, the counterposed voices relent.

:rockwoot:

Lol, you're going there? You dodge questions, throw around a couple of non sequiters and then accuse others of not responding to you? For the second time in this thread I have to point out your rabid hypocrisy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let's not make this personal or you might find out just what my wife might do in your case for bringing her into a conversation where she was not a participant.

Nice dodge on the hypothetical.
    I'm just trying to understand where your line lies. Would it be ok? It would not be ok for me. Oh, she's a member, mrs. printcraft, you can send her a PM if you want.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wonderful.

What's amatter? Kut not responding to the dog pound today...gotta tackle Alpo. LOL

I don't know what the question is. If everyone wants to get on the same question, I'd be glad to respond. But with a bunch of folks all going after different points, I get bored.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wonderful.

What's amatter? Kut not responding to the dog pound today...gotta tackle Alpo. LOL

I don't know what the question is. If everyone wants to get on the same question, I'd be glad to respond. But with a bunch of folks all going after different points, I get bored.

Can Al Franken grab them while she is taking a nap and you are ok with it?

An

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Wonderful.

I just shed a tear for you.

I asked you yesterday what weight of garment a woman had to wear for it to be ok to grab her breasts. You never would answer that one.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This one is OK.

You object?

opera-singer.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Pile on ALPO

What about JBJ showing his “member” all the time?

I mean since you were young back then could you fill us young people in?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You guys are too much.

I was a rather shy young man and clearly never had a "line" or made a "move" with women unless they made the first move. I did fairly well in spite of that shyness, thankyaveramuch.

If you guys are pecker waggers, well I know a good attorney or two. I could get you their ecclesiastical rates.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I just shed a tear for you.

I asked you yesterday what weight of garment a woman had to wear for it to be ok to grab her breasts. You never would answer that one.

That type of garment might depend on the breasts in question.;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why don't you stop asking questions and make a statement re: your position? Your approach ain't working. I'm gonna go watch Longmire. Final season.

I'm am glad you said that you would not be ok with Al Franken squeezing the charmin.
    It means you do realize and agree that what he did was wrong.
    If it's wrong for you it's wrong for others as well.
    Thank you for having the courage to see the truth. :thumbsup:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Why don't you stop asking questions and make a statement re: your position? Your approach ain't working. I'm gonna go watch Longmire. Final season.

I see you are getting uncomfortable. I understand, you've taken an indefensible position, and now answering straight questions about that position has made it impossible to simultaneously answer those questions and successfully defend your position. So you're taking the cowards way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom