The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Plus I don't remember sex all that well either.....I'd need to brush up with pictures or something...

Was it something like this?

1vny.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    DoJ has a definition for sexual assault. She said he grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved her face against his, and stuck his tongue in her mouth. He also grabbed her boobs while she was sleeping and had a photographer photograph him doing it. In 2006, would he have been arrested for that? No.

But just so we're clear, you good with that?

I'll ask again. "Are we calling the Franken instance sexual assault?"

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

According to the DOJ, fondling without explicit consent is sexual assault. (Something Jamil already pointed out. No need to ask again.)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hmm I get what the KUT is laying down
    I guess what’s the definition of assault/abuse?

The KISS I doubt that could qualify as true assault because they were “rehearsing”
    The picture yeah I think that might make the cut.

BTW
    Al Franken is now permanently defined by that picture !

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Bill says NO!

[video=youtube;KiIP_KDQmXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs[/video]

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Nah. Since she posed nude, she's fair game for anyone who wants to grope her. You want a piece? Just grab her by the *****. No moral issue there. She sells her body anyway. Of course it doesn't matter if she didn't sell it to you. You're entitled.

I'm equally sarcastic, but just a nit, she didn't pose nude until 2011. The kiss/groping occurred in 2006. Does Franken's misogyny come equipped with psychic ability as well? Lol!

Just so I'm clear, are we calling the Franken instance sexual assault?

The forced kiss after she said no is simply battery, a class B misdemeanor had it occurred in Indiana (which it didn't).

The non-consensual groping of a sleeping woman's breasts is sexual assault everyplace I checked. Is there any state where it is not?

ROFLMAO

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

According to the DOJ, fondling without explicit consent is sexual assault. (Something Jamil already pointed out. No need to ask again.)

Maybe, I'm just out of touch. The picture of all Franken, Isn't what I'd call fondling. It's creepy and inappropriate, but to me, it looks a guy taking a picture he thinks will look funny... I'm not even sure he actually touch her. But since were calling it sexual assault, let's not leave the cameraman out of this either. Since this is what were calling the criminal act of sexual assault, shouldn't he be on the hook too? If a person sexually assaults another, and someone seeing the criminal act in the moment photographs it, shouldn't that person also be criminally liable?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm equally sarcastic, but just a nit, she didn't pose nude until 2011. The kiss/groping occurred in 2006. Does Franken's misogyny come equipped with psychic ability as well? Lol!

The forced kiss after she said no is simply battery, a class B misdemeanor had it occurred in Indiana (which it didn't).

The non-consensual groping of a sleeping woman's breasts is sexual assault everyplace I checked. Is there any state where it is not?

ROFLMAO

The kiss isn't battery. Franken asked to rehearse a kiss, and she agreed. She was expecting a peck, and he gave her the tongue. They agreed upon an act without setting limitations. Hard to get a charge, in light of that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What's good about this event is that it gives Democrats a chance to be consistent. At least proportional. I don't expect the same kind of outrage from them like there is over Roy Moore. To my knowledge Al Franken wasn't banned from a mall in back his thirties for sexually harassing/assaulting 15 year old girls.

But the "oh, it was just harmless fun" defense when it's a democrat accused makes it pretty clear they're just virtue-signaling. Give people a chance to show their colors and they will. This incident juxtaposed with he Roy Moore allegations forces democrats to be consistent. At least proportionally. But we're sure hearing a lot of "Oh, this happens all the time, no big deal, he was just trying to be funny, but-but-but she sells herself for sex anyway." And for the ones who see it for what it is, they recognize that they have to condemn him, at least a little.

Like I said earlier, Al Franken probably shouldn't lose his seat over this. But his ultimate fate should be precisely the same that democrats would demand of a republican senator accused of the same thing.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The kiss isn't battery. Franken asked to rehearse a kiss, and she agreed. She was expecting a peck, and he gave her the tongue. They agreed upon an act without setting limitations. Hard to get a charge, in light of that.

She refused him, and he went in anyway. I didn't see anywhere that she agreed to it. And if you look at the pic, he did touch her.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Maybe, I'm just out of touch. The picture of all Franken, Isn't what I'd call fondling. It's creepy and inappropriate, but to me, it looks a guy taking a picture he thinks will look funny... I'm not even sure he actually touch her. But since were calling it sexual assault, let's not leave the cameraman out of this either. Since this is what were calling the criminal act of sexual assault, shouldn't he be on the hook too? If a person sexually assaults another, and someone seeing the criminal act in the moment photographs it, shouldn't that person also be criminally liable?

I invite you to stand on the sidewalk in downtown Carmel and ask women to put on an IBA. Grab their boobs and then ask them if they've just been fondled. I'll bet you at least 9 out of 10 say yes. Actually 2 out of 10 say yes, 1 kicks you in the nuts, and the other 6 just call the cops.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

If fondling without "explicit consent" is sexual assault, on par with intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, and attempted rape, we better get busy building juvenile detention centers cause there's a crapton of middle school aged boys who will need to be locked up.

And how many bazzilion petabytes of storage will we need to set aside for the sexual offender registry?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If fondling without "explicit consent" is sexual assault, on par with intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, and attempted rape, we better get busy building juvenile detention centers cause there's a crapton of middle school aged boys who will need to be locked up.

And how many bazzilion petabytes of storage will we need to set aside for the sexual offender registry?

It's not on par. Just classified such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom