The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    KUT
    The difference is when you got the “head face” you stopped!
    and I hope it wasn’t a Jerry Lee Lewis reenactment!

I get that. But I set a specific set of parameters....

tried to kiss a girl, grabbed her hips, pulled her close, and got the head face before

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My question still stands. Anybody care to answer it? Here, I'll make it easy. I've tried to kiss a girl, grabbed her hips, pulled her close, and got the head face before. Anybody else?

So if she says no and pulls away do you stick your tongue in her mouth anyhow?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Good lecture to give some 15 year old. I'm not sure you have a case here though.

Looked up the law and it's simple (misdemeanor) battery, Class B in Indiana, so, yup, it's illegal. See post #562. So, yeah, good advice for all who don't want to stand before a judge, 15 or not.

BTW, in her recounting, they agreed NOT TO KISS, to simply turn their heads so it looked like it, so it wasn't "only" unwanted, it was forced.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I guess what I'm saying is that over my 50 years over 18, I've observed all sorts of behavior by men around women, with women, when talking about same, etc etc etc. There are some things I've said or ways that I acted when I was much younger that I would not do again, if given half a chance. None of those would rise to the level of a crime as I was brought up pretty well in a religious family with 6 sisters who didn't take grief from any boy or brother.

But I think I draw the line differently than you do. I consider intercourse by an adult on a young person to be an outrage and criminal. I don't necessarily see Franken's actions here as anything other than dumb. If he gets sued for it an loses in a civil trial...well, the chips have fallen where they may. But I'm not going to call for his resignation just as I didn't get all that upset when Wilbur Mills ended up in a fountain with Fannie whats-her-name, drunk out of his mind. Wilbur was about the most knowledgeable tax man that ever sat on Ways & Means and it would have been a shame to judge his career on that one act.

And that appears to be what this "Star Chamber" is doing today: judging a person's life work based on a single event. I think it stinks.

On the other hand, we all agree that Hillary's life work is awful and probably criminal at some level. Yet I give her a pass on Benghazi just like you don't.

I try not to judge others that I meet too harshly, yet it is easy to appear so on the internet. That's the nature of this beast.

I'm afraid I stand by Al Franken, just like I might have if it was Dick Cheney in a similar circumstance: I don't think it rises to the level of a crime.

Opinions differ.

So you are at the airport waiting for a delayed flight with your wife, she is napping next to you and al franken, who happens to be waiting for the same flight starts feeling up your wifes boobs.....

No crime?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Kut told her he WAS the mint....:)

I wonder what "date" means then.

b35a41de31bce28b76a52f830245b06933ea760ad3aaa4ecc105eeb9ebc15c23.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Am talking about first kisses. I hope you don't get into fights with a chick, and then go in for a kiss to make up. lol

Well, not right away. But you've gotta know if you're good again

I married my sweetheart, so I only had a few first kisses. But they were never turned away :)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, not right away. But you've gotta know if you're good again

I married my sweetheart, so I only had a few first kisses. But they were never turned away :)

The point, I'm making, is that most guys have probably been denied a first kiss with a girl. They may have gotten the wrong impression but, it happens. Most people don't bend at the hip and kiss lip to lip like those cute kid pictures. They typically grab a gal by the hips, pull her close and try to plant on her. If she denies the kiss, it used to not be a big deal, other than bruised pride. NOW, though, it's arguable that such an instance may be construed as sexual assault. If a chick pops up years later, and says, you grabbed her, and tried to give her a unwanted kiss, she's telling the truth, though the dynamic of the time might be a mitigating circumstance, if she's out to burn your house down, she potentially can.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I guess what I'm saying is that over my 50 years over 18, I've observed all sorts of behavior by men around women, with women, when talking about same, etc etc etc. There are some things I've said or ways that I acted when I was much younger that I would not do again, if given half a chance. None of those would rise to the level of a crime as I was brought up pretty well in a religious family with 6 sisters who didn't take grief from any boy or brother.

But I think I draw the line differently than you do. I consider intercourse by an adult on a young person to be an outrage and criminal. I don't necessarily see Franken's actions here as anything other than dumb. If he gets sued for it an loses in a civil trial...well, the chips have fallen where they may. But I'm not going to call for his resignation just as I didn't get all that upset when Wilbur Mills ended up in a fountain with Fannie whats-her-name, drunk out of his mind. Wilbur was about the most knowledgeable tax man that ever sat on Ways & Means and it would have been a shame to judge his career on that one act.

And that appears to be what this "Star Chamber" is doing today: judging a person's life work based on a single event. I think it stinks.

On the other hand, we all agree that Hillary's life work is awful and probably criminal at some level. Yet I give her a pass on Benghazi just like you don't.

I try not to judge others that I meet too harshly, yet it is easy to appear so on the internet. That's the nature of this beast.

I'm afraid I stand by Al Franken, just like I might have if it was Dick Cheney in a similar circumstance: I don't think it rises to the level of a crime.

Opinions differ.

Just because it used to be seen as silly behavior didn't make it right. I mean, heck, for the first few thousand years of recorded history people thought ownership of other humans was sound economic policy.

I really do agree that you can't judge a lifetime on an act. Everyone makes mistakes. But that doesn't preclude consequences. If Gandhi had murdered someone, we might point to a lifetime of good, but he would still have to answer for that single act. I don't know if Franken should resign. Probably not. But I hope he is punished for what he did. No woman deserves to be taken advantage of. And I have no sorrow for what he is experiencing right now. We don't need perverts running our government.

I guess we are figuring out how to shrink government. Get rid of all the pervs!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom