The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm not defending Franken, per se. But, a USO tour has a lot of stuff going on in the background that might appear strange to someone not a part of it. I also don't give a bimbette the latitude at "shock and amazement" that I give to a 15 year old virgin who is taken advantage of by a 30+ year old man...who has been involved in Ephebophilia.
    I say this once again as someone who often finds value in your opinions. IMO, you really need to step away for an hour, come back and re-read what you have written, and consider if that is really the position you hold.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Franken1.png

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    What distance makes a difference?

I don't watch most comedy shows on HBO or Netflix because the humor is gross. It tends to be about sex or poop. It is not funny after the first time you hear it and sometimes not even the first time.

I don't put Franken's exploitive foto in the same category as Moore's rape of children or Cosby's drugging of women. It's just not the same. Somehow, some of you can't discern the difference. So be it.

Again with the questions.... Pot, meet kettle. So I'll ask again the question you've been dancing around. How heavy of a garment should a woman wear to make her breasts fair game?

You are projecting. I didn't put what Franken did on the level of kiddy rape. But losing your job and possibly some freedom or money is something that would happen to most men who did that these days. Why give Franken a pass? Is he extra special, or is she extra un-special?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You and Jimmy Carter. Who'd a thunk?

Debra Jo had every man's heart in her hands in 1978...She truly had cross political appeal....You remember the song "Afternoon Delight"? That's what my t shirt had on it...I am waiting in line with a bunch of older guys...I am the only 15 year old in line...The guy in front of me had his September issue open to her centerfold while waiting so she could sign it...Needless to say by the time I got up to her I was a little flustered....She saw that and decided to have a little fun with me I suppose....She looked at me with a grin and said, "Afternoon Delight" huh? Is that the nickname the girl's at your school gave you?" I was so cool and smooth when I answered...

"Uh no...Uh it's just a shirt I got in Gatlinburg..Uh...Derp...derp...uh...Can I uh...derp...uh..harumph, get your autograph????"

And she busted out laughing and said, "You're cute as a button Honey..."

I got a lot of back slaps and "Atta boy Tiger" from the older guys in line...I was the only person I saw that day that she cut up with and spoke to....I think she just liked the fact I was young and so nervous that she wanted to put me at ease....I'll never forget it....

Somewhere my Uncle has a picture he took of me and her at that moment...I would love to have it.....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Again with the questions.... Pot, meet kettle. So I'll ask again the question you've been dancing around. How heavy of a garment should a woman wear to make her breasts fair game?

You are projecting. I didn't put what Franken did on the level of kiddy rape. But losing your job and possibly some freedom or money is something that would happen to most men who did that these days. Why give Franken a pass? Is he extra special, or is she extra un-special?

Did he do it on this job? If the answer is no, then it's up to some ADA to determine whether there is a criminal offense within the statute of limitations.

Ultimately, the voters will decide. Isn't he up for re-election in 2018?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looks like MSNBC is with you Alpo...I just learned a new term, "Mock Groping"....

[FONT=&quot]SNBC Live
    11/16/17
    11:53 p.m. Eastern[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]KASIE HUNT: We are starting to see some immediate reaction to this on Capitol Hill to those allegations and you covered what she had to say pretty well. In a nutshell, she said she was on this USO tour that Al Franken wrote — he was a comedian then, not a Senator — wrote into the script that he should kiss her. Tried to get her to rehearse it. It was uncomfortable. She avoided him after that. Then he took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping, but mock-groping her while she was asleep.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](....)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]12:17 p.m. Eastern[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]HUNT: She says he wrote a part into their skit that required him to kiss her and that he tried to rehearse the kiss backstage that made her uncomfortable. And then she also published a picture that was given to her of her asleep with Senator Franken mock-groping her[/FONT]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just a simple question. For the guys who have actually kissed a woman before, was it common practice (for a first kiss) in every instance to ask the young lady's permission? And if you didn't ask, did you get the head fake or something else?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I don't know if it's a new term. "Aping"? I suppose no one on this website has ever walked lewdly behind a girl walking away from them without their knowledge. But, hey,

I believe women have eyes in the back of their head.....In my younger drinking days I may have but that was before I got married and learned about the eyes in the back of the head thing....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    See. I will admit to acting like an idiot while under the influence for the pleasure and enjoyment of the idiots I was drinking with.

I don't think I'd do that today. But, I don't drink much any more. Plus I don't remember sex all that well either.....I'd need to brush up with pictures or something...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Just a simple question. For the guys who have actually kissed a woman before, was it common practice (for a first kiss) in every instance to ask the young lady's permission? And if you didn't ask, did you get the head fake or something else?

Did you read her account? She told him no multiple times, they didn't need to rehearse the kiss. Simply badgering her into a kiss she didn't want to do makes him a loser in my book. Non-consensual groping of her breasts makes him a criminal and sex offender.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Most of these guys used bundling beds before marriage, Kut.

Seriously? Equating sexual assault with sex positivity? You're still digging that hole deeper and deeper... you're almost to that Asian country on the other side, the hole is so deep.

ETA: I just did some, ummm, research. The lady did not "show her goods" when she posed in Playboy in 1996. Hand- and hair- "bras". Topless in Playboy in 2011, five years after the assault. So, does your defense of Al Franken include that he is psychic? That he knew she would pose topless at a later date? Hence he could handle the merchandise without permission while she slept? Sheesh!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Hey, did you ask before you grabbed that kitty?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom