The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Considering most of the current line officers weren't born when My Lai happened, I'd say your perspective on how these things are handled is a bit dated.

Or, perhaps the forgotten lessons of history will be repeated.

You mean to tell me that My Lai isn't a topic at the war colleges?

I remember as an NCO getting a lecture on "illegal orders". Maybe they don't need that with millennials.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ya. Good to see political figures grabbing ******* and boobs rather than ****s, eh? :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Or, perhaps the forgotten lessons of history will be repeated.

You mean to tell me that My Lai isn't a topic at the war colleges?

Exactly. So accountability is different now than it was then. The current line officers go to the pokey for that stuff. But that's only good for the ganders. The goose still walks the streets with her riches.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Already performed by the Accountability Review Board. As you say, the rest was theatre and a few people on INGO continue to enjoy repubilcan theatre noir.

Surely you jest... from the Accountability Review Board report on the composition of the board:

Four Board members were selected by the Secretary of State and one member from the intelligence community (IC) was selected by the Director for National Intelligence.

Hillary PICKED AND APPOINTED 4 of the 5 review board members. ROFLMAO!

https://www.hsdl.org/?abstract&did=727502

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Exactly. So accountability is different now than it was then. The current line officers go to the pokey for that stuff. But that's only good for the ganders. The goose still walks the streets with her riches.

Let me repeat: Going to Benghazi is on Stevens. For all the nasty crap that Hillary has done in her life, this is one I don't staple to her. The bumbling attempts at stupid explanations because the truth would look bad for her and Obama? Yeah. But that's not indictable.

I'm glad Hillary isn't president and I hope we never have to go through another election with the two worse possible morons running for the job of CIC.

But, there is nothing to Benghazi and it doesn't deserve another nickel of investigation.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Let me repeat: Going to Benghazi is on Stevens. For all the nasty crap that Hillary has done in her life, this is one I don't staple to her. The bumbling attempts at stupid explanations because the truth would look bad for her and Obama? Yeah. But that's not indictable.

I'm glad Hillary isn't president and I hope we never have to go through another election with the two worse possible morons running for the job of CIC.

But, there is nothing to Benghazi and it doesn't deserve another nickel of investigation.

One of your line officers wouldn't have received that much leeway. When a Captain runs his ship aground, they don't get his ensigns to officiate his hearing. No matter how it happened, his career is over, and then some.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Tony Katz has requests in to Donnelly and Young asking for official stance whether they are asking for Franken's resignation.

Before you go getting all wrapped ar
    Playboy-Cover-Leeann.jpg
    ound the axle on this one, just go to google images on Leeann Tweeden. I can't put the images on this site or I would.

Here is one of the calmer ones.

I don't know if you've ever seen a USO tour...but let's just say it's not something you'd bring mom to.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Here's the full story on Al Franken sexually assaulting television host, sports broadcaster and model Leeann Tweeden AS SHE SLEPT!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-franken-accused-of-groping-unwanted-kissing/

Note that nowhere in the CBS story does the term "sexual assault" appear, which is exactly what non-consensual groping is... he even thought it "funny" enough to pose for a picture doing it... new levels of douchery for a true douchebag.

ETA: In her own words from the news radio site she works for:

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Before you go getting all wrapped aound the axle on this one, just go to google images on Leeann Tweeden. I can't put the images on this site or I would.

Here is one of the calmer ones.

I don't know if you've ever seen a USO tour...but let's just say it's not something you'd bring mom to.

Makes no difference. Franken touched her sexually without permission. Simple as that with photographic proof. He needs to go.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I mean, nobody is accusing Tweeden of being a lady, but she still has the right to her own body. Or is that not important when it's a Senator and he's just joking.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So if he never touched her, and she has a right to her own body....where's the beef?

Does being a comedian now exclude you from public office? How about starring with a chimp?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Blaming the victim. I see you're bringing classy back.

And she is no victim, amigo. That woman knows exactly what she's doing. I just think she has a lot of stones pulling the victim card after those fotos. But, she is a professional poker player......

And yes, I do see a difference between Franken's actions and that of a 30+ year old man assaulting 15 year olds. Big difference.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So if he never touched her, and she has a right to her own body....where's the beef?

Does being a comedian now exclude you from public office? How about starring with a chimp?

So it isn't touching if you're wearing body armor. Good to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom