The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Looks like some of the “elder” members think that the Benghazi is current affairs.

Lets see if I can get then to hear me?

ITS 2017 DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!

I hope they heard me?

I think you are missing the point. It has nothing to do with inclusion in today's news cycle. It is a matter that some of us are sick and tired of actual malfeasance only being punishable if one is also guilty of being a Republican in public, and if so, then mere accusations are worth their weight in convictions. That said, I really don't want to hear any more sh*t about Trump until Hillary gets her neck stretched as should have been done a long time ago.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think you are missing the point. It has nothing to do with inclusion in today's news cycle. It is a matter that some of us are sick and tired of actual malfeasance only being punishable if one is also guilty of being a Republican in public, and if so, then mere accusations are worth their weight in convictions. That said, I really don't want to hear any more sh*t about Trump until Hillary gets her neck stretched as should have been done a long time ago.

This. All those who defended Hillary and who now condemn Trump are nothing but hypocrites, and I will not pay attention to anything they have to say on any matter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Reference Benghazi, Obama should have been impeached for the intentional misleading of the American public for political gain.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Reference Benghazi, Obama should have been impeached for the intentional misleading of the American public for political gain.

Is that a "high crime" or a "misdemeanor"? Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but if it's not actually a high crime or misdemeanor, I don't think it's impeachable.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Is that a "high crime" or a "misdemeanor"? Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but if it's not actually a high crime or misdemeanor, I don't think it's impeachable.

Dunno? Would he have been re elected without the successful misleading of the American public?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Dunno? Would he have been re elected without the successful misleading of the American public?

Probably not. But you can't single him out for lying to us. They all lie to us, and they all stab us in the back whenever it helps them.

Edited... I take that back. He probably would have been reelected.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

+1.4

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    HRC is not going to jail she is not going to be charged in a crime she is above the law and may even run for President again really.
    President BHO is not going to be impeached what he did is a footnote in history He is already looked back on fondly.
    Benghazi is history all the investigations are over nobody was punished 7 out of 10 Americans could not even tell what it was or about.
    The Muller investigation is starting to bring in Podesta and others it may not be a very nice Thanksgiving in Washington D.C.

Oh BTW I was picking on ALPO and his “elder” status !

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    HRC is not going to jail she is not going to be charged in a crime she is above the law and may even run for President again really.
    President BHO is not going to be impeached what he did is a footnote in history He is already looked back on fondly.
    Benghazi is history all the investigations are over nobody was punished 7 out of 10 Americans could not even tell what it was or about.
    The Muller investigation is starting to bring in Podesta and others it may not be a very nice Thanksgiving in Washington D.C.

Oh BTW I was picking on ALPO and his “elder” status !

Oh, I'm sure ALPO was aware of who you were picking on. Word has it he has contacted Santa Claus....please prepare for a ton of reindeer fertilizer to be delivered to your chimney next month.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn’t that what pretty much every politician does? If that’s impeachable then the last several presidents ahould have have been impeached.

The thing that made Obama’s deception particularly successful was the media as accomplices.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Isn’t that what pretty much every politician does? If that’s impeachable then the last several presidents ahould have have been impeached.

The thing that made Obama’s deception particularly successful was the media as accomplices.

If we keep up with "they all do that," we'll never see anything else.

There is no better time than now to hold people accountable. Our president is doing so with the media, we should do the same.

No President Obama, you DO NOT get to lie to the American public about actions that were your responsibility.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If we keep up with "they all do that," we'll never see anything else.

There is no better time than now to hold people accountable. Our president is doing so with the media, we should do the same.

No President Obama, you DO NOT get to lie to the American public about actions that were your responsibility.
    Whose holding the president accountable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom