The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yes, yes you are.

Would you like one of those links to the many sites out there that bothered to document many of his lies?

How about bho, LIES .....

If you like your doctor, you can keep him .....

If you like your insurance, you can keep it .....

ACA, IS affordable .....

IF it is affordable, then WHY have insurance rates, INCREASED, EVERY YEAR, since it has "happened" ?????

And WHY, have RATES, DOUBLED, in some years ?????

So you wanna talk about lies, how about bill c, I did not have s-x, with THAT woman .....

How about h, sniper fire ?????

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

ACA, IS affordable .....

IF it is affordable, then WHY have insurance rates, INCREASED, EVERY YEAR, since it has "happened" ?????

So you wanna talk about lies, how about bill c, I did not have s-x, with THAT woman .....

Ok you got one there. Would you like to see the laundry list of whoppers and stinkers Trump comes up with. How about those childish little obvious ditties where he can't help himself. Wait, sorry can't provide a complete list because once it's published he'll come up with ten more. LOL

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

ACA, IS affordable .....

The criticism of Obama over his statements of ACA is fair... but that's concerning one subject, and you have 8 years to draw from. Trump hasn't even been in office a year, and I'm betting I could list well more whoppers he's told since he's been in office.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Ok you got one there. Would you like to see the laundry list of whoppers and stinkers Trump comes up with. How about those childish little obvious ditties where he can't help himself. Wait, sorry can't provide a complete list because once it's published he'll come up with ten more. LOL

AND unemployment is DOWN, and HE hasn't done ANYTHING, except being elected, and sworn in .....

ILLEGAL border crossing is DOWN, and again read above .....

Dow Jones, hit ANOTHER HIGH, and again, read # 1 above .....

Just sayin .....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    The criticism of Obama over his statements of ACA is fair... but that's concerning one subject, and you have 8 years to draw from. Trump hasn't even been in office a year, and I'm betting I could list well more whoppers he's told since he's been in office.

Here's yet another. Trump now claims the head of the Boy Scouts of America told him what a great speech he made. Head of the Boy Scouts of America claim that's not the case.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    AND unemployment is DOWN, and HE hasn't done ANYTHING, except being elected, and sworn in .....

Just sayin .....

Just saying, he's a juvenile little brat.

Guess what, at some point those qualities have the likely hood of being really dangerous.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know that there are any that get to the same level as the ACA. That was a huge subject and affects every one of us on a daily basis.

Trump seems to lie a lot more often, but he doesn't have anything to date that has such a wide ranging affect.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    So if that were actually the case would you still continue to talk only about limited government?

Regardless of which party or individual is currently wielding it, I oppose the State.

This fixation on (and identification with) politicians and parties is pointless. There is no hope in it.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

Just sayin .....

What does Trump have to do with any of that?

The stock market has been doing better for years, there were over 120 record Dow closes 2013-2016. Should Obama get credit for those?

Of course not, the economy is far more complex than that, and the stock market is only one indicator of economic health. The market moves far more quickly than the economy as a whole.

If Trump gets credit for this latest surge, credit has to be given to Obama for pulling the economy out of the gutter, and credit to BushII for running it off a cliff.

If the narrative doesn't make sense for the first two, it cannot make sense for the third.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    What does Trump have to do with any of that?

The stock market has been doing better for years, there were over 120 record Dow closes 2013-2016. Should Obama get credit for those?

Of course not, the economy is far more complex than that, and the stock market is only one indicator of economic health. The market moves far more quickly than the economy as a whole.

If Trump gets credit for this latest surge, credit has to be given to Obama for pulling the economy out of the gutter, and credit to BushII for running it off a cliff.

If the narrative doesn't make sense for the first two, it cannot make sense for the third.

OK, I can agree, with all of that .....

If you check my link, bho, didn't have ANY record closes, his first 4 years .....

AND, like Trump, had control of BOTH houses .....

All we heard, was I inheirited this mess .....

It was HIS JOB, to fix the mess, not blame bush .....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I don't know that there are any that get to the same level as the ACA. That was a huge subject and affects every one of us on a daily basis.

Trump seems to lie a lot more often, but he doesn't have anything to date that has such a wide ranging affect.

Sorry, somehow this reasoning just doesn't work for me. Besides, I'm not convinced the ACA was an well informed lie. But then again the ACA didn't affect me and unfortunately because I have Tricare I'm used to having to change doctors. They simply reach the point they get tired of all of the bureaucracy and possibly the amount they're willing to pay at some point and drop my insurance. Maybe it was, but even so... What we gage Trumps habitual lies as only mildly annoying and somehow we either think we have yet to catch the real whopper or we just wait and give him a break until he eventually does so? I just can't see how his lies aren't going to be an issue at some point besides the fact he has zero credibility.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    OK, I can agree, with all of that .....

If you check my link, bho, didn't have ANY record closes, his first 4 years .....

AND, like Trump, had control of BOTH houses .....

All we heard, was I inheirited this mess .....

It was HIS JOB, to fix the mess, not blame bush .....

That may be all you heard, but that is not all that happened.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I can agree with this. The Obama whopper had a larger affect.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Trump rolls out plan to curb legal Immigration.

Initially it sounds like it's more bluster than ever having a chance of going anywhere. Certainly going to fire up the base anyway. But then again this may just be a diversion cause he can't get that wall. LOL

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...oduces-immigration-reform-raise-act/23061539/

looks to be rolling right along......

Trump Administration Moves to Build Border Wall Around Environmental Regulations - NBC News

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom