The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So the question now that Priebus is gone will ther be anymore leaks? Are we just stuck with the information he had prior to leaving?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sen Flake: "My Party is in denial about Donald Trump".

the better quote from him

"Who could blame the people who felt abandoned and ignored by the major parties for reaching in despair for a candidate who offered oversimplified answers to infinitely complex questions and managed to entertain them in the process,"

Kut (thinks this quote is spot on)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm no fan of what the way the President is handling himself these days, but I am not at all interested in subverting justice to get a result.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I'm no fan of what the way the President is handling himself these days, but I am not at all interested in subverting justice to get a result.

I'm not either.

But given his ego and how he keeps doing the most idiotic thing possible it may not be necessary.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Lawsuit: Alleges Fox News and Trump Supporter created fake news story.

Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake News Story : NPR

The White House is denying involvement but we all know what that means given their history. That is we just don't have the leak showing they are lying yet. LOL

Please explain this one to me... if I understand correctly, Wheeler told people that he had an FBI source confirming that Rich had been in email contact with WikiLeaks and Wheeler confirmed this on air. He was the sole source for this allegation. Yet, somehow, other's made this up so now he's suing? Whaaaaatttt?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Please explain this one to me... if I understand correctly, Wheeler told people that he had an FBI source confirming that Rich had been in email contact with WikiLeaks and Wheeler confirmed this on air. He was the sole source for this allegation. Yet, somehow, other's made this up so now he's suing? Whaaaaatttt?

Yeah, it's pretty flakey. But the fact Fox News and more specifically Hanity where perpetuating this conspiracy theory in the first place is just screwed up for days. But then at some point they have a meeting with Spicer? Allegations that Trump was somehow involved. No proof as of yet, but it certainly sounds like the kind of thing that idiot (Trump) would do. I mean it fits with everything he's been capable of previously. Stupid little lies and trafficking in conspiracy theories. Anything and everything to deflect from the Russia thing, The Master Deal Maker turns out to be nothing but a stupid little child.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I used to enjoy reading and, occasionally, participating in this thread. Unfortunately now it is just name calling, hyperbole and temper tantrums.

It's really too bad.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I used to enjoy reading and, occasionally, participating in this thread. Unfortunately now it is just name calling, hyperbole and temper tantrums.

It's really too bad.

And it's really too bad we just happen to have elected a guy who see's his Presidency as a reaffirmation that he's the most perfect brilliant man in the world.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    And it's really too bad we just happen to have elected a guy who see's his Presidency as a reaffirmation that he's the most perfect brilliant man in the world.

If the presidency didn't come with such exaggerated and illegitimate power, you wouldn't be so obsessed with the person in that position.

You'd be able to talk about any number of other things.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    If the presidency didn't come with such exaggerated and illegitimate power, you wouldn't be so obsessed with the person in that position.

You'd be able to talk about any number of other things.

If he wasn't such a seriously flawed individual he might just be able to revel in his victory and try to bring people together and get about his business of trying to govern. He might just try to emphasize those things where he actually has accomplished victories and stop stomping on his message. That is if he wasn't' such a seriously flawed individual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom