The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, and chaos for chaos sake is still nothing but chaos. Yet, sometimes chaos because it's chaos can be dangerous.

I think you either didn't read it all or you didn't understand it all.

Letting in illegal migrant workers, to some, is chaos. Bringing in refugees from nations where their world views are radically different and often incompatible with individual liberty, to some, is chaos. Having a news media that benefits one side over the other, to some, is chaos. You can go down the list of Trump's campaign promises, and to some, those bullet items are a vote against chaos. People voted for Trump to stop the proliferation of chaos.

We can argue about how effective that solution is, but to believe that people actually voted for chaos, even if they think that's what they were doing, I think is inaccurate.

Maybe you could build a case and present it respectfully where you show Trump is actually hurting the kind of order that they want. But in the end, if the Dems don't come up with a sane candidate we're all gonna be voting for Trump again. And likely the Dems will double down on a Marxist. That's just the trajectory unless they learn some lessons pretty fast.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah but there's a messenger out there now in a pretty visible way touting that voter fraud is so wide spread that 3 to 5 million people did. He's now saying this maybe responsible for him losing the popular vote even though he won the electoral vote. This is the same person who won't even admit that the Russian tried to interfere in our election even though all our intel says otherwise. Did I mention he's incredibly flawed do to his tendencies to lie and traffic in conspiracy theories. Did I also fail to mention this is his commission when he's not doing anything to try and prevent what our intel did say actually took place.

If there is something that says that fraudelant votes are a problem then let's take a look at that. But before we do so how much of a problem do we believe it is before we go about dedicating an equivalent of amount of resources before going on a wild goose chase for one man's YUGELY BIG EGO.

Trump hasn't cornered the market on YUGELY BIG EGOS.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think you either didn't read it all or you didn't understand it all.

Letting in illegal migrant workers, to some, is chaos. Bringing in refugees from nations where their world views are radically different and often incompatible with individual liberty, to some, is chaos. Having a news media that benefits one side over the other, to some, is chaos. You can go down the list of Trump's campaign promises, and to some, those bullet items are a vote against chaos. People voted for Trump to stop the proliferation of chaos.

We can argue about how effective that solution is, but to believe that people actually voted for chaos, even if they think that's what they were doing, I think is inaccurate.

Maybe you could build a case and present it respectfully where you show Trump is actually hurting the kind of order that they want. But in the end, if the Dems don't come up with a sane candidate we're all gonna be voting for Trump again. And likely the Dems will double down on a Marxist. That's just the trajectory unless they learn some lessons pretty fast.
    I wonder if any decent Republicans would choose to run against him in 2019.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump hasn't cornered the market on YUGELY BIG EGOS.

As yet I haven't seen anyone besides Trump to have that kind of Luv Fest of a cabinet meeting like he did. Did I forget to mention the times he claimed he knew better than the generals. H*** he so over the top in luv with himself I can't even force myself to vomit anymore.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Spicer apparently resigned over the hiring of Sean Scaramucci as communications director.... who incidentally is a Goldman Sachs alum. How many former GS people is in this in this swamp draining administration?

Drained swamps create a vacuum...

If you replace the water in a swamp, it's still a swamp.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Spicer leaves and we get live on camera White House Press Briefing. It's so rare we get a live on camera White House Press Briefing that I thought it worth mentioning.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Spicer leaves and we get live on camera White House Press Briefing. It's so rare we get a live on camera White House Press Briefing that I thought it worth mentioning.

And it is...

Please tell me what Katy Turr is wearing to day....(I hope it's not one of her dad's outfits....She's a much better dresser than he...)

So is Sarah on??? I like her and she is about 20 times better than Spicer....I always felt like he was seconds away from a stroke where with Sarah I feel she is like seconds away from knocking someones head off but in a polite, southern sort of way....

And Dddres if you don't mind do like GP and post a live link to the press conferences as they happen so us lazy hillbillies can follow along...

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    And it is...

Please tell me what Katy Turr is wearing to day....(I hope it's not one of her dad's outfits....She's a much better dresser than he...)

So is Sarah on??? I like her and she is about 20 times better than Spicer....I always felt like he was seconds away from a stroke where with Sarah I feel she is like seconds away from knocking someones head off but in a polite, southern sort of way....

And Dddres if you don't mind do like GP and post a live link to the press conferences as they happen so us lazy hillbillies can foloow along...

Sorry, but I can't I'm getting ready to go. Stay tuned though, I'll be coming up with those rules for the other thread shortly.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    7coCy.gif

Think we should do the wagering on how long that thread will last in this thread?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry, but I don't see it this way. It wasn't meant to be an insult but I do strongly believe Trump is an idiot and his effort whatever you call it is a Clusterf***.

You certainly don't seem to have that same problem with some of those who can be equally insulting from the other side. Ah well I also saw Trumps comment about POWs unacceptable but then again you did not. But that is the way things go sometimes.

When I am alerted to any issues the offending party's get a PM or an open statement just as you did.

How you see this is not relevant to how I am moderating the issue at hand.
    Your posts are regularly showing up in the reports section. I read them and as stated let a lot slide by. I also take issue with some who report these posts.
    Do not take on the victim status with me please. I can not read every post as that task would be beyond anyone's ability's.

I and several others want your voice to be heard. It has been and will continue to be as long as we stay inside the lines.

Carry on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This certainly is more indepth answer than your first one or at least this is in my eyes. There's a good chance that had this been your first response in fact I know I would have not said what I did the first time. Because this has depth and more explanation than the first one which read more like I did it just to show them.

LOL
    I'm going to try and save you. LOL

If I'm allowed to stick around I might just take time to put down some more thoughts about this.

This is still being considered.

I am really wanting to take some of my personal time and meet up for a cheese burger summit. On me of course at your favorite pub or burger joint.

I will either leave with a new friend (I hope) or I will better understand you. Either works for me.

You are invited. PM if interested.

-CM-

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wonder if any decent Republicans would choose to run against him in 2019.

Yes, the #nevertrumpers didn't go away.

Look for the likes of little marco, jeb!, kasich or some of the whack rhino's to get in on the action.
    You heard it here first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom