The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    LULZ

MUH RUSSIA!!!!!!! :runaway:

Hmm

Kushner, Donny Boy Jr, and Manafort are all scheduled to testify in front of the Senate Comittee next week, I wonder what that's all about??

And why Oh why then does Trump himself always bring up Russia with his comments today about Sessions. Your BOY shoots himself in the head on a continual basis.

Mother Russia, h***. Trump is stupid period.

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Still avoid a discussion of voter registration fraud... 5th straight post.

"Whatever fraud exists didn't ultimately benefit the democrats"... well, it didn't benefit them enough, this time, lol!

So when I said I don't believe all of those 3 to 5 million alien illegal martians where ever bused in from Mars what did you take that to mean?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So we got this President that said "We'll just let Obamacare fail".

Now you got to wonder if it does..... You think stupid might get some blow back on this one? I mean if it is the only thing they have and it fails you think those on it when it fails may just blame Trump a little. I mean after all in the meantime while the Republicans look like a bunch of keystone cops on this one they have tried to dismantle it and force it to fail. I know they rescinded the mandate as basically the IRS will no longer collect the penalty fee.

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Sessions say he plans to stay on the job as long as that is appropriate. Yeah, got to to wonder how long that's going to be.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I liked it better when kids used to mow lawns or get other jobs during the summer. Don't they give out summer reading lists anymore?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I liked it better when kids used to mow lawns or get other jobs during the summer. Don't they give out summer reading lists anymore?

Ah, but so much more fun following and discussing the Realty TV Show some have now turned the Presidency into. Power hungry, inappropriate, corrupt, childish, stupid, and petty as Trump maybe.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yeah, but why did you have to vote for that idiot? What a frigging clusterf***!

Are you calling a fellow INGOer a "frigging clusterf***" because of how he voted???? Your sentence structure leans that way and that is frowned upon...You may want to reword that IMHO.....

Sometimes spite and vitriol can accidentally spill over in a way one does not intend....I hope that was not your intent....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Are you calling a fellow INGOer a "frigging clusterf***" because of how he voted???? Your sentence structure leans that way and that is frowned upon...You may want to reword that IMHO.....

Sometimes spite and vitriol can accidentally spill over in a way one does not intend....I hope that was not your intent....

You've tried this before. Just because you rewrite it don't make it so. You can try and twist it, but that doesn't make it so either. Just because I called Trump and his Administration a clusterf****, well that means what I said. I believe Trump and his Administration is a clusterf****.

Just because you don't like what I say doesn't give you license to rewrite what I said.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah, but why did you have to vote for that idiot? What a frigging clusterf***!

Dude. This was argued out last year. Trump won. And he'll likely stay in office until his first term is up. He wasn't my choice either. But I'll tell you, just with what I've seen out of Gorsuch already, even if ObamaCare doesn't get repealed, taxes stay the same, the wall (or lack of one) stays in its current state, etc. we're still better off than if Hillary had won. Not by much, maybe. But with this Congress and its chocked full of spineless republicans, it might be about all we can hope for.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Comma placement is important. If it had been:

Yeah, but why did you have to vote for that, idiot? What a frigging clusterf***!

He might be in trouble. :D

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Dude. This was argued out last year. Trump won. And he'll likely stay in office until his first term is up. He wasn't my choice either. But I'll tell you, just with what I've seen out of Gorsuch already, even if ObamaCare doesn't get repealed, taxes stay the same, the wall (or lack of one) stays in its current state, etc. we're still better off than if Hillary had won. Not by much, maybe. But with this Congress and its chocked full of spineless republicans, it might be about all we can hope for.

Ah, but it's Trump tendency to over reach and attempts to grab more power than what we should allow our Presidents to have that's extremely troubling. Believe what you may, but I actually hope he does try to do what he indicated he might do and attempt to fire Mueller. Maybe he'll eventually get a deputy AG to do it. Maybe just maybe then people will wake up to reality then.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Comma placement is important. If it had been:

He might be in trouble. :D

Yep...I was just trying to give him a heads up.....He seems very appreciative of me doing so......He's doing so much good work for Trump's reelection I don't want to see him shoot himself in the foot when he's on a roll......It's a pretty fine line...I want Trump to get 48 states like Reagan did and without the hard work of dddrees we may not get it...

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yep...I was just trying to give him a heads up.....He seems very appreciative of me doing so......He's doing so much good work for Trump's reelection I don't want to see him shoot himself in the foot when he's on a roll......It's a pretty fine line...I want Trump to get 48 states like Reagan did and without the hard work of dddrees we may not get it...

Are you watching too much Fox News again?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Well...if HRC or Fauxcohantus run next time, that would definitely help too. :)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You've tried this before. Just because you rewrite it don't make it so. You can try and twist it, but that doesn't make it so either. Just because I called Trump and his Administration a clusterf****, well that means what I said. I believe Trump and his Administration is a clusterf****.

Just because you don't like what I say doesn't give you license to rewrite what I said.

I didn't rewrite...I quoted it...I also said "IMHO" which indicates I do not believe you intended that way but it could be construed that way with just a cursory glance....

I actually love everything you say.....I think you are doing a lot of good for the reelection of Trump and I appreciate it.....We had guys on here that called Obama names as well although "idiot" was rarely used.....I figured talk like that helped Obama get reelected and I imagine it will do the same for Trump......

I din't rewrite what you said, I quoted it...I have had guys on here do the same for me on numerous occasions and I was grateful for them looking out for me...I thought you would be the same...

Mea culpa...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ah, but it's Trump tendency to over reach and attempts to grab more power than what we should allow our Presidents to have that's extremely troubling. Believe what you may, but I actually hope he does try to do what he indicated he might do and attempt to fire Mueller. Maybe he'll eventually get a deputy AG to do it. Maybe just maybe then people will wake up to reality then.

People don't care about process crimes or indiscretions anymore. Oh, they care when the other guys' guy does it but as long as their guy is towing the line(s) by which they were elected, they'll look the other way for a long time. When weighed against what HRC said she'd do, I really can't blame Trump fans because the alternative would have been worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom