The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Circle the wagons, bring out the bows and arrows, your guy is being criticized. We certainly can't stand for that, even if he is wrong.

No...Calling your fellow Hoosier gun owners names is not cool....I want you to stay on here because of the great work you are doing in making the case for Trump...I am BEGGING you to stop attacking your fellow citizens parenting skills, intellect, etc...This board needs your voice...Trump needs your voice...

Please look to others that agree with you and see how they are able to debate without insulting their fellow Hoosiers...PLEASE...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wow, is this a new record or what as the little Johny excuse rears it's ugly head for yet another time.

No...It's a difference of opinion...You stated Trump is the lowest point in your lifetime...I was simply pointing out that a reasonable man can consider the lowest point in politics in HIS lifetime was a 50 year old plus president using a 20 year old intern's sexual organ as a cigar sweetener...That might be considered a low point as well...Maybe???? I mean it seems pretty low to me as a father of a little girl....

Or a Secretary of State also having a "Global Initiative Fund" that takes money from foreign countries for political favors.....

Do you see???? Maybe????

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    No...Calling your fellow Hoosier gun owners names is not cool....I want you to stay on here because of the great work you are doing in making the case for Trump...I am BEGGING you to stop attacking your fellow citizens parenting skills, intellect, etc...This board needs your voice...Trump needs your voice...

Please look to others that agree with you and see how they are able to debate without insulting their fellow Hoosiers...PLEASE...

Uh, what name was that exactly?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    And who is "little johnny" and why do you consider "little johnny" a slur????

Ah, you've never heard that reference before. Sorry you missed it but it's meant to be the sorry little excuses that children often use. Behavior most adults would not expect from another adult.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Uh, what name was that exactly?

I give up buddy...You questioned the parenting skills of fellow INGOers "Is this how you raise your kids?" and you have insinuated that folks that are still supporting Trump are "idiots"...You have also referred to your President and his children as "idiots"....

I just want you to be able to stay on INGO and I am trying my best through humor and kindness and by steering you towards the likes of Kut and Alpo to see a way you can make your case while maintaining good manners....

But I surrender....The Indiucky Ban Hammer Prevention line is disconnected....Good luck and enjoy your new .22's.....They are the most fun a man can have with his britches on and thank you again for your service to the nation....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ah, you've never heard that reference before. Sorry you missed it but it's meant to be the sorry little excuses that children often use. Behavior most adults would not expect from another adult.

No I remember from 5th grade...I just didn't realize adults still use it...Sorry.....

MONTJOY[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    I shall, King Harry. And so fare thee well:
    Thou never shalt hear herald any more.
    Exit

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I give up buddy...You questioned the parenting skills of fellow INGOers "Is this how you raise your kids?" and you have insinuated that folks that are still supporting Trump are "idiots"...You have also referred to your President and his children as "idiots"....

I just want you to be able to stay on INGO and I am trying my best through humor and kindness and by steering you towards the likes of Kut and Alpo to see a way you can make your case while maintaining good manners....

But I surrender....The Indiucky Ban Hammer Prevention line is disconnected....Good luck and enjoy your new .22's.....They are the most fun a man can have with his britches on and thank you again for your service to the nation....

No, your reading into it a bit too much. It's also possible I stated it poorly. The individual we're talking about indicated at least to me that he was willing to accept what I considered to be unacceptable in my opinion. All I asked was whether he also taught his kids to accept that position. I personally don't consider that to be an unfair question. After all it does seem to me that our level of acceptance in our society is deterating.

i've called Trump an idiot. I'll probably continue to do so. After all it's much easier to do so than list the many other things that fit which include liar, narcissist, con man, and crook.

But I'm pretty sure I never called his supporters idiots, narcissists, con man, or crooks. Wait, there was that guy that had a life like size card board cut out of Trump that he saluted daily. Now I may have called him an idiot. Pretty sure I'm not taking that back.

But really you should stop accusing me of things I have not said. Go ahead and imagine them, but please stop accusing me of them.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    to Dddress.......borrowed from Act.....

19989443_1575643799133835_5421195223618512910_n.jpg

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    to Dddress.......borrowed from Act.....

19989443_1575643799133835_5421195223618512910_n.jpg

Amazing, even after I just get done using a generic example where I point out that I don't tolerate it from anybody your going to pull out a comic to try and discredit me. The level of hypocrisy and the lengths you go to labeling those who disagree with you would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    So it seems the new nominee for the FBI Director believes if one is approached like Trump JR his first action should have been to contact the FBI. Hmm, why is it Trump and his children always believe they are above the law? Hmmm.......

SAME REASON, bill and "h" think they're above the law .....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    One would think with the growing list of Russian contacts Trump was running for the Russian Presidency. Oh, that's right his idol Putin already owns that job. Hmm, what is want to be dictator like Trump supposed to do?

Oh crap, just our luck we're stuck with the low life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom