The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This could have been in the works for a number of years. Just as the current unemployment has been on the steady decline for a good number of years. That trend did not start under Trump.

I said nothing about unemployment...I said "consumer confidence" has risen under Trump...And it has....I am certain that company has been thinking of opening another plant for years.....My wife and I buying more land had "been in the works for a number of years" but the point is we didn't IMPLEMENT IT until Trump got in....Which gave us confidence which in turn got us to spend a pretty good chunk of change.....

Consumer confidence is what I am talking about here....It's up...It's a reality....It happened when Reagan got in as well....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Who is saying trump is perfect? I'm saying he's the perfect guy for the job. Big difference. He does not give a crap what anyone thinks about him. He is doing what is right. A lot of the swamp draining has to happen by congressional action. Problem is both the left and the right are fighting his efforts.

Time's 'wrecking crew': Trump vowed to slash government, after all
    Time's 'wrecking crew': Trump vowed to slash government, after all | Fox News

trump as a wrecking ball to big government

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/ep...iminations-in-response-to-trump-execu/508210/

more on regulations

Yes, and what of the PR electrical grid contract awarded under dubious circumstances? Same swamp, different leeches.

I think we could point out quite a few poor choices and unforced errors he has made. He might be the best (I would disagree) guy for the job, but not the perfect guy for the job.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I love getting a lecture about how the U.S. must take it's natural leadership position in the world from an Obama-ite. It's just too rich.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Looks like Pence may have colluded with Obama as well....What's Governor Pence been up to lately?? I heard he got a job in D.C.

So thanks Obama and Governor Pence....

[FONT=&amp]"Although a last-minute commitment prevented Gov. Mike Pence from attending, he said in a statement that “our state is leading the nation in manufacturing jobs creation and POSCO’s new facility will not only produce new high-wage jobs, but its operations will also generate new business for other port companies.”[/FONT]

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I said nothing about unemployment...I said "consumer confidence" has risen under Trump...And it has....I am certain that company has been thinking of opening another plant for years.....My wife and I buying more land had "been in the works for a number of years" but the point is we didn't IMPLEMENT IT until Trump got in....Which gave us confidence which in turn got us to spend a pretty good chunk of change.....

Consumer confidence is what I am talking about here....It's up...It's a reality....It happened when Reagan got in as well....

Well then talk about consumer confidence and don’t mention the plant.

Did you see how I just gave credit to Hilary? That really should get some people here going. LOL

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Looks like Pence may have colluded with Obama as well....What's Governor Pence been up to lately?? I heard he got a job in D.C.

So thanks Obama and Governor Pence....

[FONT=&amp]"Although a last-minute commitment prevented Gov. Mike Pence from attending, he said in a statement that “our state is leading the nation in manufacturing jobs creation and POSCO’s new facility will not only produce new high-wage jobs, but its operations will also generate new business for other port companies.”[/FONT]

Blah blah blah

When you going to post another Salma picture? That’s what I am waiting for.

Hey, you failed to respond to me in the Revolver thread.

Reminder: Post another Salma picture first.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well when you include the new steel plant as one of the reasons it appears that’s what your insulating. Don’t take it personal just because I called that particular point into question. After all your the one that brought it up.

I was not "insulating"....That **** makes me itch like nobodies business....I never take things personal...EVER....I like seeing my country confident again...I do see that steel plant opening in the US as a sign of "consumer confidence" and as you and Kut pointed out our Governor Mike Pence had more to do with it than Trump or Obama......

As I said, I wonder what Governor Pence has been up to the last year or so???? I heard he saw Hamilton up on Broadway in NYC and got booed....But then again there are not that many Hoosier Steelworkers at Broadway plays...I reckon they are to busy Making America Great Again....

(Seriously I never take things personal and probably have the thickest skin of anyone you have ever met....Drives people that know crazy me sometimes...:))

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Blah blah blah

When you going to post another Salma picture? That’s what I am waiting for.

Hey, you failed to respond to me in the Revolver thread.

Reminder: Post another Salma picture first.

I know...And Kut failed to respond to me in my eloquent response to his response in the Fats Domino thread...I really need to work on my "reaching across the aisle" work....

The last response I gave you was about the Bearcat love...I am just saying right now if your Stainless is the Shopkeeper model I am going to be really P.O.ed with a side of jelly.....

Here is my "dream" bearcat....

DSC07912.JPG

I only post Salma pics and gifs to calm down a thread...Dhe is hypnotic that way...This thread here is just good ol' boys offering opinions that are different...

It's not that heated by INGO standards....

2Q==

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I was not "insulating"....That **** makes me itch like nobodies business....I never take things personal...EVER....I like seeing my country confident again...I do see that steel plant opening in the US as a sign of "consumer confidence" and as you and Kut pointed out our Governor Mike Pence had more to do with it than Trump or Obama......

As I said, I wonder what Governor Pence has been up to the last year or so???? I heard he saw Hamilton up on Broadway in NYC and got booed....But then again there are not that many Hoosier Steelworkers at Broadway plays...I reckon they are to busy Making America Great Again....

(Seriously I never take things personal and probably have the thickest skin of anyone you have ever met....Drives people that know crazy me sometimes...:))

As usual there’s always things lost when I write things. But just trying to point out that you brought it up so I was going to call it out.

Pence and anybody supporting that jerk get no respect from me. Besides his whole early attempts in Indiana to allow business to discriminate based on sexual preference will permantly turn me off on Pence. Another holier than thou individual if you ask me. He does seem fairly modest but that discrimination thing was wrong.

Man, really looking for that response in the Revolver thread. Need some input and I value what you have to contribute. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom