The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well. He only set the bar lower. I’m more outcome oriented. As long as he doesn’t use the IRS and DOJ to punish the political opposition, and take bribes to give other countries special deals and access to government, as long as what he does is legal, I may wish his character behavior was way better, more honorable, but outcome is what mostly matters.

Of course his temperment affects his ability to bring about a favorable outcome. It’s a significantly contributing reason why he couldn’t kill the Obaminable crony “healthcare” law.

But. Crass as he is, dishonorable as he behaves, Trump isn’t the biggest threat facing the US. The biggest threat is partisanship. And to whatever extent this administration is culpable for increasing it, the previous administration was at least as culpable.

At this point, I'd agree. Trump inspired partisanship, currently has just about reached the level Obama achieved, during his 8 years. The problem is, DT has 3, or 7, more years to pull ahead.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I haven't seen any proof of this, but I'm open to hearing how we were robbed blind. And in comparison, the current occupant of the WH is robbing us blind as we ARE looking.... his family's refusal to move into the WH, foreign money spent in his hotels, jacking up membership fees, merchandise sales, a tax plan where the rich (like him) benefit the most, family members using their connections to gain foreign investors.

The MSM has been tirelessly digging since the election and this is the best they have been able to come up with. None of it amounts to much of anything. No one really knows what the tax plan entails yet but keep just keep repeating what you hear on MSNBC and I'm sure all will be well.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Yeah, like selling our enemy 20% or our uranium....oh, wait.

People were bribed and extorted to do that deal... the FBI and DOJ knew about all of that and kept it under wraps... Bill and Hillary got their cut of the payola... makes one wonder if there is also a money trail to Holder, Lynch and to Obama, himself? Corruption only flourishes if the "right" people turn a blind eye, which seems to coincide with how well lined their pockets are.

Perhaps Mueller should investigate this!?!?!? Oh, wait, he was head of the FBI when all of the covering-up was occurring... which means to do so might mean investigating himself... or not.

well-isnt-that-convenient.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How does doing his best to be devisive and lying about every possible thing under the sun and constant tweeting about a Gold Star Mom not telling the truth have anything to do with keeping campaign promises?

You are focusing on the wrong thing. Not saying he does not do this but he has followed through.
    It is obvious if one looks past the hate that is put up every minute of every day on this.
    The goldstar issue is something I am deeply concerned over. The whole thing stinks top to bottom.
    Show me one Dem. POTUS that did not spew crap every time he opened his mouth. Besides Jimmy C. Jimmy was a good man just a poor POTUS.

My point here is they all suck. Every one of them at some level.

This seems like Deja-Vue........:lmfao:

OK, you win. I am not feeding this one again. We all have our opinions.

Welcome back.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    At this point, I'd agree. Trump inspired partisanship, currently has just about reached the level Obama achieved, during his 8 years. The problem is, DT has 3, or 7, more years to pull ahead.

Sorry it’s blatantly worse. Associating with the alternative right. Including these people in his cabinet. His constant attacks on various groups of people and the way he classifies them. Yeah, I guess if your white like I am it’s easy to ignore. But sorry his pandering to White Nationalism just sickens and repels me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The MSM has been tirelessly digging since the election and this is the best they have been able to come up with. None of it amounts to much of anything. No one really knows what the tax plan entails yet but keep just keep repeating what you hear on MSNBC and I'm sure all will be well.

We're trying to be respectful here right? Posts can be addressed without interjecting a personal component. I'm trying real hard to avoid the personal snark, so I'm asking that be reciprocated.
    The WH has given us a glimpse into what they initially have planned. If it's implemented, then it will certainly be a windfall for the president.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, Trump is a buffoon, Obama was a criminal on a Nixonian level and Clinton simply sold her soul to the highest bidder. Are we caught up now?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

Flake is well a flake......on to more important things....like crooked Hitlary....

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund research that led to salacious Trump dossier | Fox News

I haven't seen any proof of this, but I'm open to hearing how we were robbed blind. And in comparison, the current occupant of the WH is robbing us blind as we ARE looking.... his family's refusal to move into the WH, foreign money spent in his hotels, jacking up membership fees, merchandise sales, a tax plan where the rich (like him) benefit the most, family members using their connections to gain foreign investors.

here and here....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We're trying to be respectful here right? Posts can be addressed without interjecting a personal component. I'm trying real hard to avoid the personal snark, so I'm asking that be reciprocated.
    The WH has given us a glimpse into what they initially have planned. If it's implemented, then it will certainly be a windfall for the president.

Sorry, I regret doing that. I will make every attempt to avoid that in the future.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It is amazing though whenever DT is criticized his supporters wish to blame the MSM. They don’t blame DT or recognize the fact that he is what he is, no they have to put his obvious and blatant faults on the media. It’s not poor little DT’s fault, it’s the Media’s fault for him being such abhorrent human being that he is.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    In the meantime this Administration seeks to destroy the environment as much as humanly possible. Got to like that whole mine idea up in Alaska. Man and I really like eating Salmon.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Oh, and too bad I don’t have any more young kids, cause I understand the White House is the new Official Day Care Center for the Country.

Corker,who would have guessed. I thought he originally supported the fool. Boy has he hit home with his comments lately. Is there any other Republicans DT would like to feud with? Seems like DT has his hands full. Him and Banon sure are trying to destroy the Republican Party and remake it in a very bad bad way. Maybe in the end they’ll get there way and then they can team up against the NFL and even more Gold Star Moms.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Oh, and too bad I don’t have any more young kids, because I understand the White House is the new Official Day Care Center for the Country.

Corker, who would have guessed. I thought he originally supported the fool. Boy has he hit home with his comments lately. Is there any other Republicans DT would like to feud with? Seems like DT has his hands full. Him and Banon sure are trying to destroy the Republican Party and remake it in a very bad bad way. Maybe in the end they’ll get their way and then they can team up against the NFL and even more Gold Star Moms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom