The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think the world would be a safer place if Salma was a mediator for crisis...

"Okay Kim Jung and Donald....I am going to do jumping jacks in my leotard and tube top to explain to you violence is not the way....Are you boys paying attention?"

"Yes ma'am.."

"Okay...Jumping Jacks ready??? Begin!"

A "leotard?" Can you at least make it a French Maid outfit?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    . . .
    Yeah, its kinda a given that he knew what he "signed up for," but one would question the logic in stating such to grieving widow.

Its appropriateness depends on the context of the conversation in which it's expressed. Congresswoman Wilson is a piece of work cut from the same cloth as Congresswoman Maxine Waters, albeit without the corruption clouds (yet). She highly politicized the phone call, using the soldier's tragic combat death for nothing but pure political gain. She's expressed a vitriolic absolute hatred of President Trump. She was recently claiming Trump's impeachment was imminent. She snubbed the inauguration ceremony. Years before she made remarks at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami that were all about her. She's a self-aggrandizing 24/7 non-stop election campaign machine that only talks shrilly about her own greatness. WH Chief of Staff Kelly characterized her very well as an "empty barrel", which she now claims is a "racist" remark (yeah, right; please explain that one to me). I believe she conducted a deliberate ambush of the phone call which was coordinated by WH staff in advance, picking bits out of it and spinning them into a characterization to launch a vile attack on the president. The reveal was in her remarks to a local Miami (FL) TV station later. She was laughing about how her politicization of a soldier's combat death had made her a "rock star". It speaks volumes, huge volumes about how enormous her empty barrel is. Found this YouTube clip containing it posted in another set of remarks on a news article.

[video=youtube;Ncw3I4YwNtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw3I4YwNtU[/video]

Her remarks are reprehensible and her behavior is despicable. WH Chief of Staff Kelly who lost his oldest son in Afghanistan while he was a USMC General made these remarks at yesterday's WH Daily Press Briefing. From personal experience during my career he speaks very accurately in much greater detail about how a soldier's death is handled by the Armed Forces than the general public knows about. This is the portion of that press briefing. It's about 18 minutes long and well worth watching at least the first 12 minutes until he takes questions, and he only took questions from those who were either in a gold star family or knew a gold star family.

[video=youtube;ld_DjSxva-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_DjSxva-Q[/video]

John

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Its appropriateness depends on the context of the conversation in which it's expressed. Congresswoman Wilson is a piece of work cut from the same cloth as Congresswoman Maxine Waters, albeit without the corruption clouds (yet). She highly politicized the phone call, using the soldier's tragic combat death for nothing but pure political gain. She's expressed a vitriolic absolute hatred of President Trump. She was recently claiming Trump's impeachment was imminent. She snubbed the inauguration ceremony. Years before she made remarks at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami that were all about her. She's a self-aggrandizing 24/7 non-stop election campaign machine that only talks shrilly about her own greatness. WH Chief of Staff Kelly characterized her very well as an "empty barrel", which she now claims is a "racist" remark (yeah, right; please explain that one to me). I believe she conducted a deliberate ambush of the phone call which was coordinated by WH staff in advance, picking bits out of it and spinning them into a characterization to launch a vile attack on the president. The reveal was in her remarks to a local Miami (FL) TV station later. She was laughing about how her politicization of a soldier's combat death had made her a "rock star". It speaks volumes, huge volumes about how enormous her empty barrel is. Found this YouTube clip containing it posted in another set of remarks on a news article.

[video=youtube;Ncw3I4YwNtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw3I4YwNtU[/video]

Her remarks are reprehensible and her behavior is despicable. WH Chief of Staff Kelly who lost his oldest son in Afghanistan while he was a USMC General made these remarks at yesterday's WH Daily Press Briefing. From personal experience during my career he speaks very accurately in much greater detail about how a soldier's death is handled by the Armed Forces. This is the portion of that press briefing. It's about 18 minutes long and well worth watching at least the first 12 minutes until he takes questions, and he only took questions from those who were either in a gold star family or knew a gold star family.

[video=youtube;ld_DjSxva-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_DjSxva-Q[/video]

John

I do not disagree at all. Everybody involved in this, with the exception the family (and I'm placing blame on Gen. Kelly too) is at fault for where this story has ended up. I saw Kelly's remarks, and while he has the unenviable position of speaking from knowledge, he's is now a politician, and should have never trotted his *** out there to speak on this situation. But since he did, his comments should have been an admonishment of both the congressman and the president, and asked that the family in question be left to grieve.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The suggestion that questioning a former 4 star Marine general as being "highly inappropriate" is ridiculous. What in the hell are people in the WH smoking?

Kut (wonders if they'll start passing out armbands in the future, to know who is on "their" side)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A "leotard?" Can you at least make it a French Maid outfit?

Man what's with you and all of this cultural appropriation??? YOU DO NOT PUT A HOT LATIN WOMAN IN A FRENCH MAID OUTFIT!!!! Let me show you the outfit she would look good in....I think you'll agree...:)

[video=youtube;MqYzQ_SJqd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqYzQ_SJqd8[/video]

Spanish%20Shawl%2040x30%206500.jpg

With Latina's Kut it's all about the shoulders.....:)

ee552da50c39af3ae508c86db03c338c.jpg

Me entiendes, hermano??

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man what's with you and all of this cultural appropriation??? YOU DO NOT PUT A HOT LATIN WOMAN IN A FRENCH MAID OUTFIT!!!! Let me show you the outfit she would look good in....I think you'll agree...:)

[video=youtube;MqYzQ_SJqd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqYzQ_SJqd8[/video]

Lol.. but a dirndl is ok? At least French is a closer language to Spanish than German....But as far as cultural appropriation, goes.... I would admonish her, and make her take it off. :naughty:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lol.. but a dirndl is ok? At least French is a closer language to Spanish than German....But as far as cultural appropriation, goes.... I would admonish her, and make her take it off. :naughty:

LOL...You do realize when my wife see's my "beautiful Spanish women" google image search I throw you under the bus right???

"No Honey..One of ya'll is enough for me...I am looking for Kut....Does your cousin still want that green card??? Just asking for a friend...."

:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So it's the shoulders, here I thought it was the combination of red and black or the flowers in the hair.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So it's the shoulders, here I thought it was the combination of red and black or the flowers in the hair.

Wow...Just wow...They both look good but I kind of like the udder one....I mean other one....I have this urge to push that stray curl back to her shoulder after a three hour visit just south of said shoulder...And of corset I like the other one as well...I mean of course I do....I have a sudden desire to buy an hour glass....

[video=youtube;L8LZPH0GVZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8LZPH0GVZ8[/video]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wow is the new "chick thread" ?

BTW I reported your comments to the local political officer KUT!

Our dear leader and his staff shall not be questioned !

Feel free to question a "eccentric" Congresswoman !

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow is the new "chick thread" ?

BTW I reported your comments to the local political officer KUT!

Our dear leader and his staff shall not be questioned !

Feel free to question a "eccentric" Congresswoman !

I'll only go back to Moscow in a box!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom