The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I read that whole thread. I have to admit, Kut is an expert at race baiting. He managed to call you a racist in three different ways without saying "doc, you're a racist". Pretty clever way to maintain plausible denial. "What, little 'ol me? I never said you were a racist." LOL.

Didnt' just call him a racist but a liar as well. Oh well, Doc's solution has merit.

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Oh the thread where you compared raccoons to minorities? You specifically compare minorities to animals, and yeah, theres going to be pushback.

Except he didn't. The analogy wasn't about the animal itself (He also mentioned a beached whale. Maybe fat people should be triggered too. LOL). The point he was trying to make was the leftist mentality of "taking care" of people is the same as how they view "taking care" of animals. The specific animal was irrelevant to the point he was making. If you spent less time triggering yourself and more time understanding what people are saying, we could actually have an honest discussion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Didnt' just call him a racist but a liar as well. Oh well, Doc's solution has merit.
    Except he didn't. The analogy wasn't about the animal itself (He also mentioned a beached whale. Maybe fat people should be triggered too. LOL). The point he was trying to make was the leftist mentality of "taking care" of people is the same as how they view "taking care" of animals. The specific animal was irrelevant to the point he was making. If you spent less time triggering yourself and more time understanding what people are saying, we could actually have an honest discussion.

:coffee:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    MIVCDnG.gif

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife brought me a cup of coffee a minute ago.

She said "WHAT are you looking at?!!!"

"Ummm a discussion about politics?"

I keep an extra computer screen pointed towards customers so when I am quoting them a price on a gun they are wanting to sell they can see where I am getting my figure from....One day the wife came in and there's Salma jiggling and giggling on the screen....

And she said, "What are you looking at?!!!!"

"Ummm a discussion about politics...Alpo posts those pics..."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Always there with a fresh perspective(s).

I think the world would be a safer place if Salma was a mediator for crisis...

"Okay Kim Jung and Donald....I am going to do jumping jacks in my leotard and tube top to explain to you violence is not the way....Are you boys paying attention?"

"Yes ma'am.."

"Okay...Jumping Jacks ready??? Begin!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom