The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sounds more like D I V O R C E if you can believe any of it at all. The boss wouldn't want anyone to think someone would leave him.

Our little boy is four years old and quite a little man
    So we spell out the words we don't want him to understand
    Like T-O-Y or maybe S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E
    But the words we're hiding from him now
    Tears the heart right out of me.

I gotta say, Tammy's kid was at the back edge of that pre-school class. Most 4 year olds today can spell a lot better than that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sounds more like D I V O R C E if you can believe any of it at all. The boss wouldn't want anyone to think someone would leave him.

So you're saying Trump killed her, had her stuffed, and she's in a closest in the WH basement?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Probably because you would be wasting your time. As, if I do it "all the time to people," it should be fairly easy to prove. I just think you are overly sensitive, and easily offended. Such is the character of our nation today.

nope, just hate dealing with those who scream racism to win arguments

poll: who has seen kutnupe accuse people of being racist or making racist comments?

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Here's one fine example of you calling me a racist rather than address an argument. And you got called out for it

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../412156-hypocrisy-left-animals-vs-humans.html

kut, we're done. I'm off the market. You can't argue with annyyyy... of this (arms up and down my sides)

I read that whole thread. I have to admit, Kut is an expert at race baiting. He managed to call you a racist in three different ways without saying "doc, you're a racist". Pretty clever way to maintain plausible denial. "What, little 'ol me? I never said you were a racist." LOL.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's one fine example of you calling me a racist rather than address an argument. And you got called out for it

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../412156-hypocrisy-left-animals-vs-humans.html

kut, we're done. I'm off the market. You can't fight anyyyy... of this (arms up and down my sides)

Oh the thread where you compared raccoons to minorities? You specifically compare minorities to animals, and yeah, theres going to be pushback. And I will note, that while you were certainly prejudiced, I didn't go so far as to call you racist.
    I'd challenge any of the membership to speak to a minority group, and compare them to raccoons, and see how far that gets you.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Look....

Z
    oOr1jkv.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom