The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, there is you. You see it in everyone else but seem not to realize that you play that card continually.

Possibly....But is it also possible that Kut plays the card he was dealt????

(Note: I am with you on this and most things but I also know that Kut, no doubt, has experienced things that I haven't....I am tired of trying to figure out who the racists are...I used to know what racism is...Now I am not so sure....I do believe in something Hough once quoted from someone..."There has never been a better time in history to be a real racist...."

Because the definition has gotten so broad every single person on earth is....

Even these kids (by our current standards) are....And that's a crying shame....

a0j9dmQ_700b.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Possibly....But is it also possible that Kut plays the card he was dealt????

(Note: I am with you on this and most things but I also know that Kut, no doubt, has experienced things that I haven't....I am tired of trying to figure out who the racists are...I used to know what racism is...Now I am not so sure....I do believe in something Hough once quoted from someone..."There has never been a better time in history to be a real racist...."

Because the definition has gotten so broad every single person on earth is....

Even these kids (by our current standards) are....And that's a crying shame....

a0j9dmQ_700b.jpg
    I don't understand the joke.They all look Asian to me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I just do not see the I stand corrected.

One member posts a bunch of bunk about Trump being racist.

Another posts quotes from Puerto Rican officials praising the response, including that this is the best response they have ever seen from the feds.

Crickets.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, I just do not see the I stand corrected.

One member posts a bunch of bunk about Trump being racist.

Another posts quotes from Puerto Rican officials praising the response, including that this is the best response they have ever seen from the feds.

Crickets.

Would you like me to post Iraqi officials telling us Baghdad isn't being invaded? Find me the non-politician Puerto Rican that's completely satisfied with the Federal Govt's response... unless you'd rather rely on the word of a politician. :dunno: which is totally your right.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Would you like me to post Iraqi officials telling us Baghdad isn't being invaded? Find me the non-politician Puerto Rican that's completely satisfied with the Federal Govt's response... unless you'd rather rely on the word of a politician. :dunno: which is totally your right.

Did you forget that those politicians are from the opposing party?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you forget that those politicians are from the opposing party?

Nope. I'm listening to to the voices of friends.... one who is a DIE-HARD fair-skinned Republican, and the rest people from the news. Want to look him up, his name is Chad David Goodson. Known him since the 7th Grade, and you can trust he isn't an Obama guy. He's there with his wife and two young daughters. So the failure of the govt, isn't just to complain, it's personal.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Secretary Tom Price, fleecing the US taxpayer and taking private flights; 11 he says, 24 the feds say... hundreds of thousands of dollars. ($300,000)
    Drain the swamp!
    Lol, who are we kidding?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Nope. I'm listening to to the voices of friends.... one who is a DIE-HARD fair-skinned Republican, and the rest people from the news. Want to look him up, his name is Chad David Goodson. Known him since the 7th Grade, and you can trust he isn't an Obama guy. He's there with his wife and two young daughters. So the failure of the govt, isn't just to complain, it's personal.

Sorry about your friend and his family. That's the thing about these huge natural disasters though. Not everyone is going to get the help they need or should receive. If you are in that situation and are one of the unfortunate ones not getting the help you need, of course you are not going to be satisfied. I don't think that everyone can be satisfied given the conditions present in such large natural disasters. Every human directed response is going to fall short for some people no matter how good a job the leadership is doing in the overall scheme of addressing the disaster. It sucks, but that is how it is. People in charge do the best they can and that is really all we can ask. The overall scheme of performance is what leaders and politicians talk about and that is how they should be evaluated if we are going to be objective about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know if you were around for that interaction, but I was making a point, because of how common it was to disrespect Michelle Obama. It wasn't an off the cuff remark. One member called MO a B****, so I called MT a whore. And obviously that wasn't taken well, solidifying my point.

It didn't bother me that you called her a whore. You seemed to apply it in a fairly literal sense, I'm mean, not in the same sense as calling someone a *****. So I just thought you were inaccurate. I mean, whore has a pretty objective meaning when taken as literally as you described it. You have to admit that it's more objective, and so more objectively inaccurate than calling someone a *****. Michelle made kids eat twiggs. Okay, maybe her heart was in the right place, but I doubt INGO is the only people who called her a *****. I imagine that term was tossed around outside the earshot of teachers in many school cafeterias.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Secretary Tom Price, fleecing the US taxpayer and taking private flights; 11 he says, 24 the feds say... hundreds of thousands of dollars. ($300,000)
    Drain the swamp!
    Lol, who are we kidding?

Translation: [Puerto Rico racism narrative not going well] "SQUIRREL!!"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Despite tense relations, U.S. and Mexico come together for earthquake recovery - LA Times

Trump ordered the deployment of U.S. aid after he spoke to Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto by phone Wednesday, a day after the violent magnitude 7.1 temblor shook central Mexico. The earthquake brought down dozens of multistory buildings and killed at least 286 people across five states and the country’s densely packed capital.

But wait! Those people are brown, too. I thought we were racist?

Mexico offered rescuers, little long-term aid after quake - ABC News

[h=1]Mexico offered rescuers, little long-term aid after quake[/h]Ahhh. There we go. I KNEW we were racist

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't know if you were around for that interaction, but I was making a point, because of how common it was to disrespect Michelle Obama. It wasn't an off the cuff remark. One member called MO a B****, so I called MT a whore. And obviously that wasn't taken well, solidifying my point.

I see. The old "but mom... He did it first" ploy. And no, I pretty much try to steer clear of those sorts of conversations. They're pointless and not conducive of anything but petty vindictiveness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom