The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    On the other side, the media are generally worse than meth heads. The public's right to know. Malarkey. I don't want to know that. In fact, I stopped watching 99% of TV news and have considerably cut down on internet reading. Except here, of course. I can always get the TRUE STORY from INGO members. Right?

Interesting that they've never been "meth heads" about this particular topic...or many others involving that ex-president.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Interesting that they've never been "meth heads" about this particular topic...or many others involving that ex-president.

Truth. The media has avoided anything having to do with the origins of obama like the plague.
    They treated it like the third rail his entire term.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't necessarily think his origins are in question. I do think he might have taken the easy road to scholarships and grants available to foreign born students. I think, in this media environment, we will never really know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't necessarily think his origins are in question. I do think he might have taken the easy road to scholarships and grants available to foreign born students. I think, in this media environment, we will never really know.

My use of "origins" is all encompassing meaning what makes obama obama.
    Hanging out with domestic terrorists like bill ayres, 20 years under "God damn America" rev. wright, etc.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF OBAMA?!!! He's history. Not relevant to almost ANY discussion today.

If you want to talk about meth head press, how about going back to Lady Di? Sheesh.

Give it a rest, please.

It makes me think creative thought is no longer in some people's kit.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Reggie. Was he a receiver or a pitcher?

Mr. October?

gay_dance.gif

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF OBAMA?!!! He's history. Not relevant to almost ANY discussion today.

If you want to talk about meth head press, how about going back to Lady Di? Sheesh.

Give it a rest, please.

It makes me think creative thought is no longer in some people's kit.

It's not so much Obama. It's the duplicitous press that grates on my nerves.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Which is why I'm avoiding most of it. If Trump has to tweet to have a satisfactory bowel movement, then that's OK by me. A little gross maybe, but hey. I'm getting up there in years. Things are no longer what they used to be.

If Trump makes a major policy decision or glasses over North Korea, I'll probably read more.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Which is why I'm avoiding most of it. If Trump has to tweet to have a satisfactory bowel movement, then that's OK by me. A little gross maybe, but hey. I'm getting up there in years. Things are no longer what they used to be.

If Trump makes a major policy decision or glasses over North Korea, I'll probably read more.

There is no actual news to watch or read. Everything is distilled through one filter or the other. I agree with you. I just quit watching the news and only read with plenty of skepticism.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Roy Moore, a religious zealot is probably the next senator from Alabama. Being from Alabama, it's not all that surprising. Moore, from his comments and actions, sees religion as inseparable from govt. He may be my religion, but his views are dangerous to the freedom of America... and if he could would turn us into a theocracy.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Roy Moore, a religious zealot is probably the next senator from Alabama. Being from Alabama, it's not all that surprising. Moore, from his comments and actions, sees religion as inseparable from govt. He may be my religion, but his views are dangerous to the freedom of America... and if he could would turn us into a theocracy.

So, are you going to give Trump credit for endorsing the other guy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom