The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That lucky guy is too fat, wearing a black belt, and he's D on D. None of those apply to the Kut. But given his company, I may need to adopt those traits.

Kut (likes the one in the red -skinny girls with booty, that's my kryptonite)

I dunno. I'm kinda fond of the one to the right of the dude. She's wearing the white blouse.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1-10, because I have no reason to disrespect him.

See now that is my point. I have never found anyone who could give me a good reason why I should respect him.

Coming from a man who expects someone to earn his respect i find that rather confusing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I kinda think your posts support that you take offense to things people say against him. I think I wouldn't say anything stronger than that.

Certain things, yes. I don't take offense to people that oppose his policy or things related to his bad actions as president. But when people refer to him as the Kenyan, the Muslim, terrorist, Bathhouse Barry, Obongo, Obummer, etc etc etc, or call his wife a B*****, yeah, I'm going to have issue with it. You won't find me calling Trump anything approaching what Obama has been called, and you can trust I don't like Trump. If I referred to the current president regularly in such a way, I can assure you, I would **** most of INGO membership off, and they'd undoubtedly go off the rails.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You still sticking with that tribe? I thought you gave up on the leftist identitarian party. I'm shocked that you now actually agree with their tactics of just calling the people who don't like your chosen president racists when a much better supported reason is evident. It's the ideology they hate. There are some people who don't like Obama purely because he's black. But that number is far fewer than you want to imagine.

I don't hate Obama, but he is at least in the top 10 worst presidents.

I'm in the Howard Dean "Democrat Wing of the Democrat Party" which keeps me out of the Marxist and FemiNazi sections. :)

I have said before that Obama was a mediocre president, in my view. He had a venue to become transformational, but either the time wasn't correct or he didn't have what it took. 10 worst modern presidents? I don't think he was that bad. Of the democrats, he was not as bad as Truman, Carter or Clinton.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See now that is my point. I have never found anyone who could give me a good reason why I should respect him.

Coming from a man who expects someone to earn his respect i find that rather confusing.

If you asked me the same of Trump, you'd get the exact same answer. Even if I fiercely disagree with someone, I see no reason to disrespect them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm in the Howard Dean "Democrat Wing of the Democrat Party" which keeps me out of the Marxist FemiNazi section. :)

Horry sit! That's nuts. That dude is bat**** crazy. Even weirder is that the leftist identitarians are drumming him out of the party because he's not left enough. I think being partyless is better. Then I can say the truth without offending my tribe.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Horry sit! That's nuts. That dude is bat**** crazy. Even weirder is that the leftist identitarians are drumming him out of the party because he's not left enough. I think being partyless is better. Then I can say the truth without offending my tribe.

[video=youtube;9j6xm7e5bJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6xm7e5bJo[/video]

He'll never live that down.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I suggest you are generalizing. Everyone can have bad moments. Dean has shown himself to have more than you're willing to give him. But I am done arguing with didacts.

As to being drummed out of the party, perhaps you missed the "Democratic Wing of the Democrat Party" reference.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    She was a close second.

And this is why if INGO becomes a country I will put you in charge of immigration......And know as President I will always back you on the allegations that you are profiling our immigrants.........

"Mr President, all of our immigrants coming across the border are female, built like an hour glass, and between the ages of 20 and 40....I think the Head of Immigration may be profiling...."

"I know....He's doing an awesome job...And look....I'll ask him to find some that will cut grass...In bikinis....That should get the liberals and the feminists off our backs...."

"KUT!!!! Come in here.."

"Yes Mr President..."

"Can you teach those gals you are bringing in to cut grass??? In unison, kind of like a 70's dance number....You maybe just sit on the porch listening to some John Lee Hooker and monitor their moves closely?"

"Yes sir...And Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I won't let you down..."

:)

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That's the leftist ploy. Any disagreement with policy is immediately put down as racism.

I believe Alpo is a centrist with a Blue Dog Democrat soul......Maybe one of the last one's left I am afraid.....Some of them went Bernie and some went Trump and I won't hold it against Alpo that he didn't "Reagan Democrat" for Trump.....

But I am seeing good things and perhaps by election time Alpo will as well...

New steel plant opens in Jeffersonville

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sorry, but the racism existed well before he made policy. Or did you go on record back in 2008 that he wasn't a Kenyan. :)

I have gone on record to say it doesn't matter where he was born. His mother is an American citizen and, therefore, so is he.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, exempt yourself from "that" group. If it don't apply, let it fly.

fun-weird-people.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry, but the racism existed well before he made policy. Or did you go on record back in 2008 that he wasn't a Kenyan. :)

I'll Preface this by saying that I am on record that his birth place is irrelevant because current interpretation of the constitution is that since his mother was American he is American. Period Full stop

However the claim that he was Kenyan (which I may needs tell you is not a race) has nothing to do with his race, but his nationality. The claim was that he got preferential treatment in college by claiming he was Kenyan. Much as Fauxahontas did claiming to be an American aboriginal.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There is much there that broadcasts your feelings. Anyone familiar with the grammatical form known as "metaphor" knows that. Dogwhistle. You were doing so well with your argument (accuracy aside) until you went after Warren.

giphy-22.gif

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I decided that spending time arguing historical inaccuracies is a waste of time...other than the joy I receive surfing through gif's.

Here is another man who has convinced himself he is a pirate, but is not.

cover.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom