The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have seen a couple of people attribute Posts to D that were way beyond his level of argument.

He was very straight forward in his hatred for Trump. There was no nuance in his delivery.

Just like Kut is very straightforward with his love of Obama. Blind love is just as self-deceptive and blind hatred.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, you're trying to start something.

Not really. Just making an observation. You're very calm on most topics. But you get your back up when someone derides that particular former president.

He's got a point Kut. The Obamas are your Kryptonite. Your so-called "meltdown" was over that. You were pissed that people insulted Michelle and so you went after someone you thought was the opposing equivalent.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Not really. Just making an observation. You're very calm on most topics. But you get your back up when someone derides that particular former president.

Most of us in the democratic party don't bother to respond to the racial hatred deployed by the right. It was never about anything else with him.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    5d71b6e6a8d7c8b6d4d5201434da4de4--salma-hayek-photos-selma-hayek.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He's got a point Kut. The Obamas are your Kryptonite. Your so-called "meltdown" was over that. You were pissed that people insulted Michelle and so you went after someone you thought was the opposing equivalent.

Ok, since I tried to kabosh that politely, but obviously it didn't happen, where exactly is it evidenced that I blindly "love Obama?" And Jamil, before you "remember" something, why don't you try and look it up first.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I do not think that you blindly love Obama, Kut, however can you please list the top ten reasons you highly respect him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why did you blank out your face in this photo???

Canadian-man-meets-latin-women.jpg

That lucky guy is too fat, wearing a black belt, and he's D on D. None of those apply to the Kut. But given his company, I may need to adopt those traits.

Kut (likes the one in the red -skinny girls with booty, that's my kryptonite)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Most of us in the democratic party don't bother to respond to the racial hatred deployed by the right. It was never about anything else with him.

We did the same when the other side pulled that stuff with Clarence Thomas and Condi Rice.....I mean it couldn't be their policies...Right???? It had to be the race angle......

(Brother I don't believe that any more than you believe what you said....I think in our heart of hearts we both know that...)

IMHO and with great respect....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok, since I tried to kabosh that politely, but obviously it didn't happen, where exactly is it evidenced that I blindly "love Obama?" And Jamil, before you "remember" something, why don't you try and look it up first.

Probably "blindly love" is overstated.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Kut (likes the one in the red -skinny girls with booty, that's my kryptonite)

Hmmmm.....Me as well....Now you have got me wondering what's going to pop up on my DNA test I just had done....John Lee Hooker, skinny Latina's with a nice caboose, and a yearly urge to crank up George Clinton's "We want the Funk" as loud as I can........Could it be?????

As an aside my mailman picked up my DNA kit going out from next door (if I don't have mail he doesn't stop in so I put it there in their mail)....As he was leaving he popped open my door and with a big grin said, "Hey Rick...I spit a little in your sample so as to shake up the family tree...But don't worry brother...My grandma was Irish!!!!"

And then busted out laughing as he did a little dance move on his way out....

I LMAO all day.....

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You still sticking with that tribe? I thought you gave up on the leftist identitarian party. I'm shocked that you now actually agree with their tactics of just calling the people who don't like your chosen president racists when a much better supported reason is evident. It's the ideology they hate. There are some people who don't like Obama purely because he's black. But that number is far fewer than you want to imagine.

I don't hate Obama, but he is at least in the top 10 worst presidents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom