The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ok you need explain that one???????

304b981.jpg

I think this is where Kut was going....

“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day”

Donald Trump

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Clinton takes blame for loss in new book: ?It was my campaign. Those were my decisions? | TheHill
    ""I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made. I take responsibility for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want, but I was the candidate," Clinton writes in her upcoming book, "What Happened," which was obtained by CNN.
    "It was my campaign. Those were my decisions," she continued.?

So she accepted the mantle of responsibility for the loss of the election, how can she then blamed the following;
    - Obama
    - Biden
    - Sanders
    - Comey
    - Putin
    - the media
    - Jill Stein
    - sexism
    - white resentment

She left out the "big one", the elephant in the room, the 800 lb gorilla... when over half of the voters think you should be indicted for crimes, the other guy is probably going to win...

Most Still Say Clinton Should Have Been Indicted - Rasmussen Reports?

(a poll three weeks before the election, and a week before the "Weiner emails" surfaced, 53% believed she should have been indicted versus 39% who agreed with Comey)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Clinton takes blame for loss in new book: ?It was my campaign. Those were my decisions? | TheHill
    ""I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made. I take responsibility for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want, but I was the candidate," Clinton writes in her upcoming book, "What Happened," which was obtained by CNN.
    "It was my campaign. Those were my decisions," she continued.?

So she accepted the mantle of responsibility for the loss of the election, how can she then blamed the following;
    - Obama
    - Biden
    - Sanders
    - Comey
    - Putin
    - the media
    - Jill Stein
    - sexism
    - white resentment

She also took responsibility for Benghazi back in the day. :rolleyes:

Progressives taking responsibility is a two step approach. First, you talk about all the problems other people caused you, and then you say, "but I take full responsibility." In other words, "oops, my bad." I'm now absolved of all wrongdoing because I said I take responsibility for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course, not mentioning "your taxes will skyrocket".

If the news reports are to be believed, concerning a particular dinner at the WH, and the WH follows that course, I'm going to start to wonder in the President might not be a Trojan Horse. Indiucky might just be right before it all over, and I might end up liking Trump. He's seemingly a guy more concerned with being popular, in the celebrity sense, than having actual political convictions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the news reports are to be believed, concerning a particular dinner at the WH, and the WH follows that course, I'm going to start to wonder in the President might not be a Trojan Horse. Indiucky might just be right before it all over, and I might end up liking Trump. He's seemingly a guy more concerned with being popular, in the celebrity sense, than having actual political convictions.

You WANT single payer?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I am not so sure it is a complete lack of conviction. It could just as easily be that he sees Rome burning and is willing to play ball with any coalition which will buy him a fire truck.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Seems to be different stories from the two sides now as to whether there was an agreement or not.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The first thing GWB did was try to make nice with the democrats. That gave us no child left behind and senior precriprion drugs to name a couple.

GHWB gave in to the dems and and allowed then to just pass a tiny tax, which was his death nell.

RR signed amnesty to get border security.

Give a dem a cookie and he will want a cookie. If the dems wanted to euthanuse all republicans this year the republicans would only agree to phase it in over three years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom