The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You do a terrible job of having any chance of having an intelligent discussion.

Don't be so hard on yourself buddy....You just get so caught up in your belief in your own intellect that you fail to see how you really sound...We're not Lena Dunham or the ladies of the View......We will challenge the talking points with facts....Instead of getting your information from celebrities or children's program hosts perhaps you should look in to what scientists say about it or actual members of the current administration say about things??? You know just to hear the other side....

Just give it a shot...If you do you will stop doubting your ability to having an intelligent conversation and actually have one....Like I said, look to Kut and Alpo...They like nothing Trump does and they can make that case in a readable way that doesn't make them sound like they, and only they, have a straight line to the truth...

Give it a try and quit beating yourself up...:ingo:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Don't be so hard on yourself buddy....You just get so caught up in your belief in your own intellect that you fail to see how you really sound...We're not Lena Dunham or the ladies of the View......We will challenge the talking points with facts....Maybe less day time TV???? Maybe instead of getting your information from celebrities or children's program hosts you should look in to what scientists say about it or actual members of the current administration???

Just give it a shot...If you do you will stop doubting your ability to having an intelligent conversation and actually have one....Like I said, look to Kut and Alpo...They like nothing Trump does and they can make that case in a readable way that doesn't make them sound like they, and only they, have a straight line to the truth...

Give it a try and quit beating yourself up...:ingo:

Have you ever considered visiting a different echo chamber yourself?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe, seems like football might be out. However with football injuries tend to take a very heavy toll. Just wait a few more games.

Kaepernick is not playing football because the NFL is racist, sexist, homophobic bigots. And all NFL fans hate the poor. All of them are Nazis.

There. I said it.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Kaepernick is not playing football because the NFL is racist, sexist, homophobic bigots. And all NFL fans hate the poor. All of them are Nazis.

There. I said it.

And that hat has nothing to do with how they see there fans? Part of his problem is that he didn't beat his wife or girlfriend and his talent isn't more than just average.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Like, trolling a site with completely opposite views? Never really considered it personally, but I have nocticed how it tickles you.

Ah, you are more comfortable with only those exactly like you? I certainly would have never guessed that about you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There. I said it.

Kaep isn't playing football because the NFL is business. Are they hypocritical? Hell yeah. I mean players seem to get caught doing dope, cheating, or abusing some woman several times a year. Kaep made an unpopular non-violent political statement, which doesn't require agreement, but in which the method must be respected. The problem is the NFL, when push comes to shove, is always going to choose the option that keeps the most people happy, and keeps them in the black. Kaep playing is a threat to both, and its their right to not employ him.

But let's not get it twisted, if the filling seats required that the NFL be racist, sexist, and homophobic, they'd start passing out American Nazi Party membership cards.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Have you ever considered visiting a different echo chamber yourself?

MSNBC, NPR, BBC and PBS.....I hate echo chambers which is why I helped you catch yourself when you accidentally used some pretty salty language without blocking it out the other day.....Every post of yours I read makes me love Trump and the direction he is moving even more....Keep up the good work...

You are Making America Great Again...I have nominated you for the Presidential Medal of Freedom for your endeavors....I hope you get it!!!!:yesway:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I don't have a boat. I'm not a rockstar. We're not exactly like each other.

You really need a boat. Oh and that Rockstar stuff, if it weren't for fans that adore you, all the women you can get, all the freebies, the millions of dollars, the great drugs. We let's just say if it weren't for that stuff it would be boring.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    MSNBC, NPR, BBC and PBS.....I hate echo chambers which is why I helped you catch yourself when you accidentally used some pretty salty language without blocking it out the other day.....Every post of yours I read makes me love Trump and the direction he is moving even more....Keep up the good work...

You are Making America Great Again...I have nominated you for the Presidential Medal of Freedom for your endeavors....I hope you get it!!!!:yesway:

Just doing my part,

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just doing my part,

Word...

CdRsq9DUUAA9Ull.jpg

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Kaep isn't playing football because the NFL is business. Are they hypocritical? Hell yeah. I mean players seem to get caught doing dope, cheating, or abusing some woman several times a year. Kaep made an unpopular non-violent political statement, which doesn't require agreement, but in which the method must be respected. The problem is the NFL, when push comes to shove, is always going to choose the option that keeps the most people happy, and keeps them in the black. Kaep playing is a threat to both, and its their right to not employ him.

But let's not get it twisted, if the filling seats required that the NFL be racist, sexist, and homophobic, they'd start passing out American Nazi Party membership cards.

Here we go again. Not more of that common sense. D*** I hate when that happens.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dang it Kut's right again....

Hell, that's what I'd do. I'd paint the endzones with the Confederate Battle Flag, the Rainbow Flag, Black Panther, Swastikas, or whatever. First game would be between the Jefferson Davis Burning Crosses, and the Elijah Muhammad Devil Slayers. I'd then sit back and collect my caps. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom