Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Election-related, but probably could use a general "Voter ID law" thread.

Appeals court: North Carolina voter ID law must be blocked, was enacted `with discriminatory intent'

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Election-related, but probably could use a general "Voter ID law" thread.

Appeals court: North Carolina voter ID law must be blocked, was enacted `with discriminatory intent'

Yes, they discriminate against illegals and voter fraud, we must allow that to continue. How else can we get 140% voter turnouts?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, they discriminate against illegals and voter fraud, we must allow that to continue. How else can we get 140% voter turnouts?

How many documented instances of voter fraud has there ever been presidential elections? I believe it's negligible, despite the incredible amount of rhetoric spoken by those who want more obstacles (ie disenchantment) to the ballot, who would have you believe differently.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What's the problem with preventing all of it no matter how small you claim it to be?
    Are we supposed to just except some fraud because that's part of the game?
    Also, are you a Patriots fan?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    How many documented instances of voter fraud has there ever been presidential elections? I believe it's negligible, despite the incredible amount of rhetoric spoken by those who want more obstacles (ie disenchantment) to the ballot, who would have you believe differently.

The last one I can recall in Indiana was when Charlie White got convicted of it. Ya'll remember White? The republican secretary of state? Yeah, good times...good times.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Also, I overcame those obstacles to get an I.D., you probably did too. Was it too hard?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Exactly! If you are to lazy, stupid, busy, careless, undocumented, etc., to get an ID, I hope you aren't voting. I show my ID every time I vote in Indiana or buy an evil black rifle, & have NO issues.

I have to show an ID to buy tobacco, alcohol, guns, go to a doctor's appointment, get a job... The list goes on for ever.

How are these people living if they can't produce an ID? They certainly don't work.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The last one I can recall in Indiana was when Charlie White got convicted of it. Ya'll remember White? The republican secretary of state? Yeah, good times...good times.

Yeah, and Dinesh D'Souza was convicted and sent to prison for campaign finance violations after his obama movie came out...... glad they got him off the street... ****ing maniac.

Political prosecution depends heavily upon which side of the isle you belong to.

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    An old Native American saying went:
    "Do not trade a basket full of corn for a basket with a cover over it."

This election it appears we are getting either a basket with a cover over it or a basket of ****.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Help lower your blood pressure: STOP LOOKING AT THE POLLS!!!

The polls don't mean :poop: today! The only thing they are good for are the actual candidate machines in targeting messages and weak groups.

Do yerselves a favor and pay them no mind.

That said, you can start celebrating or being concerned late September on, they will matter more as the election draws closer.

Kind Regards,

Doug

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I can't imagine that overall voter fraud would amount have impacted the 2012 elections. Romney lost because Obama out-turned him. Was some of that turnout fraudulent? Well, if you ask Melowese Richardson, she'd say no. But then she was charged with 8 counts of voter fraud, which was reduced to 4 in a plea deal. She was sentenced to 5 years, got out early, and was applauded by Democrats as a hero. That's how they role. You get caught breaking the law to help the cause, you get rewarded. I think it's pretty hard to get caught doing election fraud.

A Pew study said 1 in 8 voter records is flawed: inaccurate information like wrong names, wrong addresses; out-of-date information like dead people, moved to new address, name changes; or duplicate registrations, registrations for more than one address, more than one state. In some districts there are more voter registrations than there are residents! That's a lot of potential voter fraud that would be very difficult to detect.

To vote you must be a US citizen, of legal age, and a resident of the State and district in which you are voting. Each person may only legally cast one vote. Requiring a cumbersome process to vote for the purpose of suppressing the vote from a segment of the electorate isn't a legitimate reason to require identification. Requiring identification at the polls to prove you are the person registered IS a legitimate reason. Every state has a responsibility to its residents to keep the voting process fair and accessible. If they're going to require ID -- only 17 states DON'T require some form of ID at the polls -- it needs to be a reasonable unburdened process.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, and Dinesh D'Souza was convicted and sent to prison for campaign finance violations after his obama movie came out...... glad they got him off the street... ****ing maniac.

Political prosecution depends heavily upon which side of the isle you belong to.

Well look at the jug **** they threw at Rick Perry that was eventually thrown out, which, by the way, had almrjarrell full endorsement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To All,

Help lower your blood pressure: STOP LOOKING AT THE POLLS!!!

The polls don't mean :poop: today! The only thing they are good for are the actual candidate machines in targeting messages and weak groups.

Do yerselves a favor and pay them no mind.

That said, you can start celebrating or being concerned late September on, they will matter more as the election draws closer.

Kind Regards,

Doug

Doug, the only polls that matter is the one where dead people get to participate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom