Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Never. That woman won't ever get an ounce of support or respect from me.

Those who are supporting her and will vote for her won't have the guts to actually say it on here. They'll just troll threads and talk bad about Trump every chance they can.

The vote is theirs to use or waste as they see fit.
    If she makes the cut and sits in the "Big Boy" chair I am sure those you are referring to will cry like little girls when she stack the court and comes for the 2A

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think its sickening that people would even consider voting for her. So no for me. I also predict she will will not debate Trump, will have a broke ankle, head injury from a fall, and be under a doctors care and avoid any and all questions from the media. She will only have selected individuals ask her questions and just make speeches. The only ones voting for HRC are the parasites of this country. Sadly I'm fearful there are too many parasites….we will see.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Forget about the gun control issue that no INGOer should ever even consider NOT VOTING AGAINST.
    Hillary will open our borders to allow a "free stuff" voting block in to outnumber us for eternity.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wouldn't p,$$ on her if sh was on fire. She is unfit legally for the position, no matter what the AG, and FBI director were told to say!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am hoping that Gary Johnson gets into the debates. They are critically important on a massive scale that few can appreciate.

I recall the importance of them from a story told by Gov Jesse Ventura. After he had been in the governors race for a while he was polling pretty well for an independent candidate in the week before the election. Somewhere around 10 - 15% if I recall correctly. He wasn't being ignored but he wasn't in the running. The candidates for both the D's and R's thought he would steal more from their opponent so they agreed to "allow" him in on the debate. The debate was on a Friday evening.

The polling done on Saturday of people who had watched showed Mr. Ventura had skyrocketed to around 30%, putting him in a serious position with tremendous momentum which he successfully built upon to become governor.

Just being on the stage and treated equally is huge. Being able to cover ideas, philosophies and issues that the other candidates are uncomfortable or unwilling to address gives a tremendous bump in the eyes of the voters.

All that said the nonstandard candidate must be able to bring something to the stage. Gov Ventura did with his charisma and ease of dealing with people. I don't know if Gov Johnson has that same draw but it would be great to find out!

Regards,

Doug

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Nope. Never. That woman won't ever get an ounce of support or respect from me.

Those who are supporting her and will vote for her won't have the guts to actually say it on here. They'll just troll threads and talk bad about Trump every chance they can.

I don't know...we had some two time Obama voters here on Ingo....I think they'll make their presence known.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    My vote will not be cast to Clinton. What's aggravating to me is again, I'm voting for the lesser of two evils.

At least with Trump, we have Pence who is a conservative and can't be fired.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I will Never vote for her or anyone of her cronies

What about former cronies? :D

NBC/WSJ:

FL: Hillary 44% Trump 37%
    VA: Hillary 44% Trump 35%
    CO: Hillary 44% Trump 35%
    NC: Hillary 44% Trump 38%

Oof. Hillary is now ~+10 in PA, too.

If she wins PA, VA, and NC, she can lose Florida.

I'm a bit shy of NBC polls, though. With Chuck Todd as their featured political guy, I just don't trust them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom