That didn't last long. ABC Cancels Roseanne after tweet about Obama aid.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How about I just delete the whole thing. Her getting away with things is not a joking matter.

Getting away with WHAT? I keep asking that question. WHAT crime did she commit? What crime do you THINK she committed? I get, that for some people, everything associated with the prior administration must be criminal in some way or another, and everybody working within the administration were actively committing federal crimes during the day, performing abortions at mid-day, and dancing on soldiers graves at night... but unless you're willing to even hint at an allegation, of wrongdoing... something as minor as "I saw her walking out of "How to Spy on Republicans" gadget shop, you don't come off as someone who has an honest concern for rule of law.

I think Americans still, generally like people to be accused of crimes, before passing sentences.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I believe this was the original cover of her book Roseannearchy in 2011:
    $_35.JPG

roseanne-barr-signs-copies-of-her-new-book-roseannearchy-at-barnes-picture-id131832331

The current cover is much different.

Marketers gonna market.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Getting away with WHAT? I keep asking that question. WHAT crime did she commit? What crime do you THINK she committed? I get, that for some people, everything associated with the prior administration must be criminal in some way or another, and everybody working within the administration were actively committing federal crimes during the day, performing abortions at mid-day, and dancing on soldiers graves at night... but unless you're willing to even hint at an allegation, of wrongdoing... something as minor as "I saw her walking out of "How to Spy on Republicans" gadget shop, you don't come off as someone who has an honest concern for rule of law.

I think Americans still, generally like people to be accused of crimes, before passing sentences.

I'm sorry you see me that way. I believe that unmasking, or conspiring to unmask, U.S. citizens is a crime. Correct me if I am wrong. As I said before, she will never be investigated for it because she plays for the correct team. As to the other nonsense you posted, it shames me that you would attach such thoughts to me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Do you "America" bro?

apparently not. Here’s how you Amerika now:

take a situation with an outcome different than you want. Attack anyone having anything to do with maybe creating your opposing outcome. File a thousand lawsuits in districts with liberal judges and try to get a judge to fix your problem. If you can’t do that, accuse the biggest leader of opposition of awful things. You don’t have to prove anything, just loudly accuse and then personally attack anyone who still supports that person. Eventually people will stop supporting for fear of personal injury and you can then impeach due to low public support :ingo:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Excerpt from her book (ironically available on Oprah's site):

Your Domestic Goddess may very well be the last hedge against Totalitarian One World Rule, people! The following is a list of Domestic Goddess decrees:

• Triple teachers' and policemen's pay and raise the bar accordingly.
    • Establish a union of the working poor with the Attorney General as their lawyer.
    • Replace organized religion with strict observance and enforcement of the Golden Rule.
    • Foreign policy statement: "Hey, how’s it going? We’re your global neighbors. Here's our number if you need something."
    • Back our currency with yummy baked goods.
    • Abolish the IRS.
    • Put birth control in the water supply for the next five years.
    • All sewer and septic tank maintenance will be performed by convicted corporate criminals.
    • All medical testing will be performed on child molesters and animal abusers.
    • Minimum weight for supermodels: 140 pounds.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    and I assume someone has already pointed out a Green Party candidate for POTUS. She has always been a leftist. She embraced Trump, I believe, due to his anti free trade rhetoric.

That and, as a leftist, she saw it as outrageous and a way to get mentions...which has always been her schtick.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm pretty sure Barr applauded Trump for his support of Israel.
    She comes from a large Jewish family.

One thing you should know about her is -
    (and this could explain a lot)

At 16, Barr was hit by a car; the incident left her with a traumatic brain injury. Her behavior changed so radically that she was institutionalized for eight months at Utah State Hospital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

I'm not a lawyer or LEO but I do know that Scooter Libby was convicted of crime(s) and served jail time for supposedly unmasking a low level desk agent while VJ unmasked some field agents, at least one of whom was killed shortly thereafter, and was never even investigated.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That and, as a leftist, she saw it as outrageous and a way to get mentions...which has always been her schtick.

Hmmm... it almost seems like some people think that's all changed and now she's a right-minded person.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Shouldn't that say convicted in a court of law? Freudian slip?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm not a lawyer or LEO but I do know that Scooter Libby was convicted of crime(s) and served jail time for supposedly unmasking a low level desk agent while VJ unmasked some field agents, at least one of whom was killed shortly thereafter, and was never even investigated.

Well, she probably didn't intend to break the law so, since she's a democrat, that makes it okay.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom