That didn't last long. ABC Cancels Roseanne after tweet about Obama aid.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Black on black crime with a little drunk Irish thrown in?

It would take a bottle of Baileys before I even thought about going near it.

baileys-irish-cream__71153.1307740888.380.500.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, you don't understand. When I present a case against someone, I give a specific reason, and then back it up with a source that lists factual evidence, and the reader can decide one way or the other. Not exactly a high bar. You assessed a punishment for Jarrett, without explaining a crime. I think it's fair to figure out what see did before sending her to the gallows. And for the record, as much as some may like it to be the case, having a position in the prior administration doesn't meet the criteria.
    You're right, as always, and I am wrong. There is no concrete evidence that she committed any crime and there never will be. I guess I live in a fantasy world where the free press actually does journalism and seeks the truth over any other consideration rather than just being the propaganda wing of the Democrats. In this world the DOJ/FBI and National Intelligence apparatus doesn't play for just one side. With all that being the case there is little to no hope of the truth seeing the light of day. But, that's the real world we live in. You're too astute of an individual not to see it. Sometimes I wonder who you're trying to fool, me or yourself.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm willing to put down $100 that a white person referring to a person with black heritage as an ape/monkey has NEVER been used as "making fun of them" as opposed to the racial connotation.

I know of one case...Louisville, KY....This guy right here...The judge threw it out....The phrase was a common used phrase in the Soviet Union to describe the leaders of the party (who wore suits...) And Mr Gavi was defending his wife's honor when the Harvard educated lawyer was getting his coffee from her every day..Her English was terrible and she did not realize the lawyer was insulting her every time..Joe heard what he said and responded with the phrase...

41-4zV7qnNL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Joseph Gavi was a hell of a man...Got every medal a partisan fighter could receive by the age of 14....

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...use-favorite-gavis-restaurant-close/70027396/

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You're right, as always, and I am wrong. There is no concrete evidence that she committed any crime and there never will be. I guess I live in a fantasy world where the free press actually does journalism and seeks the truth over any other consideration rather than just being the propaganda wing of the Democrats. In this world the DOJ/FBI and National Intelligence apparatus doesn't play for just one side. With all that being the case there is little to no hope of the truth seeing the light of day. But, that's the real world we live in. You're too astute of an individual not to see it. Sometimes I wonder who you're trying to fool, me or yourself.

So since that's what you believe, it's completely fair to say "well, I don't have any evidence, don't really plan on presenting any, but she must have done something wrong, so lets throw her in jail." Do you "America" bro?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So since that's what you believe, it's completely fair to say "well, I don't have any evidence, don't really plan on presenting any, but she must have done something wrong, so lets throw her in jail." Do you "America" bro?

I clearly stated I was wrong. That implies that my previous statement is withdrawn. I'm not sure what else you require.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I changed the post that references the federal facility. It now clarifies the obvious point that it is only my opinion. Somehow I think this won't be satisfactory but it was worth a shot.

Top Bottom