Nope. That is going to happen.

louie.gif

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I may be late to the party, but I have to offer the admonition that you should be wary of guys like this. After all, getting swept can be very dangerous!

depositphotos_19635455-Man-with-broom.jpg

Papabeargsh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Anderson
    This got way off topic. Went from getting swept at a LGS to the lack of penetration of the .22 at 300 yards to panties in a twist to black eyed peas to Louis CK.:ingo:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nope. That is going to happen.

I almost forgot......... make sure the shooter uses .22 thereby and therefore you shall be safe from all harm.

What the hell am I talking about?!........... standing downrange during live fire is completely safe in all instances, use whatever caliber you so desire. :thumbsup:

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    This got way off topic. Went from getting swept at a LGS to the lack of penetration of the .22 at 300 yards to panties in a twist to black eyed peas to Louis CK.:ingo:

If this is a true sample of Indiana, it's going to be interesting when I move there...my lumps, my lumps, my aahhhhhh

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    If this is a true sample of Indiana, it's going to be interesting when I move there...my lumps, my lumps, my aahhhhhh

Dear Romad7,

Sometimes our citizens get a little rambunctious during cantaloupe season and their interwebs posts can be a trifle, well, high-spirited shall we say.
    We are much nicer in person.

Sincerely,
    Mike Pence (the gov in .gov)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, I just let my wife shoot me while wearing my best suit jacket. Now I'm bleeding. Unfortunately she flinched and hit me in the foot, so I can't sue Cpt. Nervous. Or can I?

14_48.jpg

Anyway, OP, did you say anything? If not, why come post it on here? Just to hope the right person reads it? People who are unaware of why you no longer patronize their business are unlikely to rectify it, and people who don't realize they are doing something unsafe should probably have it pointed out to them instead of just huffing off.

Top Bottom