• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    So you ever walk into a gun store and think about all the pistols in the case pointed directly at your Johnson?

Yes, saying and practicing all guns are loaded is important just so nothing stupid that is preventable happens. But the other part with firearms is mental safety, and I guess "desensitising" the situation. Every time you get ain a car do you think your car is a rolling explosive devise or a large mass high speed ramming object? Nope, we pretty much hop in and drive.

Oh, how many times do you think that kid has had a gun pointed at him? Hell I bet he's had a few loaded guns pointed at him because a customer was too lazy to check it in the parking lot. So it goes both ways.

So yes, be safe, have common sense around guns, but don't freak out over every little thing. Just remember all of the guns in the case pointed right at your family jewels

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm late to the party, but I'm surprised that no one pointed out that because it was a 1911 style .22, the chances of it going off, even if you wanted it to, were pretty low.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    it was a 1911 style .22, the chances of it going off, even if you wanted it to, were pretty low.

Ooohhhh, I don't feel so good.
    I feel woozy. I feel lightheaded.
    I feel... faint...

th

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    [video=youtube;iEe_eraFWWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs[/video]

Just in case anyone doesn't have it stuck in their heads yet.

Top Bottom