• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want the role of the uber geeky tech guy living in his mama's basement, but who has all the latest and greatest computer and comms gear whose use is vital for the main character to complete his mission, but he needs to smarm me up to get my cooperation.

Warlock.jpg

Minus product placement and goofy impossible technical details.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I want the role of the uber geeky tech guy living in his mama's basement, but who has all the latest and greatest computer and comms gear whose use is vital for the main character to complete his mission, but he needs to smarm me up to get my cooperation.

Warlock.jpg

Minus product placement and goofy impossible technical details.

Well, we've got to have goofy impossible technical details. Otherwise, sounds good. Mind being in a wheelchair due to Jbombelli's depraved henchman trying to assassinate you to seek revenge on Rhino?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I want to be the minor character that gets one short dialogue. In the locker room, as rhino is agonizing his moral conundrum, I slam my locker and tell him "it's just a game, man. It's just a game. You either play along, or, well...." My character is called into question later in the movie, and I die along with 2 other officers in a massive shoutout. No one knows how John Shooter survives, and there are questions about if the bullet that killed me came from the bad guys, or from behind and spun me around.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Ok, who's going to play the academically gifted by severely lacking in street smarts rookie detective who is desperately trying to impress the Chief?

Oh, and we need a unit secretary who is secretly feeding SWAT procedures to Jbombelli's character, but only because he has her son held hostage in a shipping container that is slowly filling with water and every time she gives him classified intel he lets some of the water back out.

I want to be the guy who works in the container yard, not the one where the kid is being held, but another one, where some exposition about shipping containers is given.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I want to be the guy who works in the container yard, not the one where the kid is being held, but another one, where some exposition about shipping containers is given.

Oooh, expositions. I like it.

Bubba: Yeah, them X17-S containers, them's pretty well water tight. From the sound of the water hitting the metal, though, I'd say he's really got a X17-T(III). The T's lose 3.4 gallons an hour and standard temperatures and elevation. I'd say you've got...32 hours, maybe 33. Good luck boys.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, ok. It's OBVIOUS we've got a hit here with the buddy cop thriller mystery movie about the SWAT cop who refuses an order to shoot a suspect who was illegally aging cheese on wooden planks. The fact we haven't made it yet is immaterial, we need to start thinking about sequels, prequels, and spin offs so we can ride this money train as far as it goes.

Spin off ideas:

INGO II: The Quest for Wallet

I'm not sure yet if this should be a ninja movie or a sci-fi movie, so I'm thinking sci-fi ninjas.

INGO III: Hard Looks

Like "Walking Tall" but with Hard Looks (tm) instead of dimensional lumber.

INGO IV: Stiffy? Who Cares?

Romantic Comedy where Stiffy, despite his deep caring for animals (he adopts the dog shot by SWAT in INGO I: FDA SWAT TEAM 6), he just can't quite hit it off with the lady who runs the elevator.

I'm truly honored to be in on the ground floor of such an epic franchise.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ok, but we need make mechanics repossessing cars a major part of the plot in one of those. Also, uncoiled rice needs to figure in prominently somewhere. Also, we need Fenway to play the part of a corrupt businessman who does whatever he wants to people, gets away with it, and drives away in his sweet ride. On second thought, maybe he can be the director.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    INGO IV pretty much requires INGO V: Return of the Boner Drone

Boner Drone will get its own spin off after appearing in INGO I, IV, and V.

The Amazing Adventures of Boner Drone: Indianapolis
    The Amazing Adventures of Boner Drone: Miami
    The Amazing Adventures of Boner Drone: Indianapolis Nights
    The Amazing Adventures of Boner Drone: Vegas

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, but we need make mechanics repossessing cars a major part of the plot in one of those. Also, uncoiled rice needs to figure in prominently somewhere. Also, we need Fenway to play the part of a corrupt businessman who does whatever he wants to people, gets away with it, and drives away in his sweet ride. On second thought, maybe he can be the director.

INGO VI: Try Uncoiled Rice

Slapstick comedy

Top Bottom