• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "...But then the comments crossed the line by actually starting to call out the police chief, with the poster claiming that he had access to weapons that would penetrate our tactical vests..."

Wait a second! Common citizens have weapons that will penetrate vests?!? No wonder SWAT was needed!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    "...But then the comments crossed the line by actually starting to call out the police chief, with the poster claiming that he had access to weapons that would penetrate our tactical vests..."

Wait a second! Common citizens have weapons that will penetrate vests?!? No wonder SWAT was needed!

Did you enjoy the quote about SWAT is necessary anytime someone MAY have access to automatic :rolleyes: semiauto, BOLT ACTION OR LEVER ACTION RIFLES... Give me a break, SWAT is going to bust in because Cletus has a Winchester 1897 in 44-40?

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I don't think the point is to give the homeowner time to get up from the couch and answer the door. It's more like pound on the door, yell "Search Warrant!" three times in rapid succession and bring on the door breaching tool of choice.

I've seen video of these rapid entries and they aren't giving time to answer the doorbell. Probably just a CYA thing so that if the homeowner where to defend against a baseless entry, they would have plenty of justification to turn them into swiss cheese. "Your honor, we announced ourselves as police with a warrant."

Imagine if you were near the door and were going to answer it only to have it kicked in your face.

Top Bottom