• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    “To bring a whole SWAT team seems a little excessive,” says Milan.
    Authorities say it should prove their point, though.
    “This is a big deal to us,” Sgt. Jason Cullum, a police department spokesman, tells the Courier Press. “This may be just somebody who was online just talking stupid. What I would suggest to anybody who visits websites like that is that their comments can be taken literally.”

EPD goes JBT on grandmother and granddaughter, but BY GOD THEY PROVED THAT THEY TAKE ANONYMOUS THREATS SERIOUSLY! Nice!

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    HOLY **** -

Anyone notice that NO warrant can be found?

This new chief is proving himself to be a hothead and if he did this without a warrant, he needs to resign, immediately. The entire mess reeks to Heaven.

He admits in the article that he has not enough evidence to arrest anyone. So WTF is he doing executing a search warrant on ANYONE? This situation is :bs: no matter how you look at this.

History will show that someone on the internet MAC-spoofed or otherwise hopped on someone's internet, talked trash, riled the police chief, who then pretended to get a warrant, cleared it with the prosecutor (Nick Hermann needs to be fired too if true), invited the news along for a supposedly-justifiable police raid showing the citizenry WHY WE NEED THEM, and went in hot to make an example of the people/person threatening his family. This stinks to high Heaven and it surely sours the nostrils of God.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    HOLY **** -

Anyone notice that NO warrant can be found?

This new chief is proving himself to be a hothead and if he did this without a warrant, he needs to resign, immediately. The entire mess reeks to Heaven.

He admits in the article that he has not enough evidence to arrest anyone. So WTF is he doing executing a search warrant on ANYONE? This situation is :bs: no matter how you look at this.

History will show that someone on the internet MAC-spoofed or otherwise hopped on someone's internet, talked trash, riled the police chief, who then pretended to get a warrant, cleared it with the prosecutor (Nick Hermann needs to be fired too if true), invited the news along for a supposedly-justifiable police raid showing the citizenry WHY WE NEED THEM, and went in hot to make an example of the people/person threatening his family. This stinks to high Heaven and it surely sours the nostrils of God.

What do you expect? The illustrious Chief was a desk sergeant who is reaping political patronage.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    What do you expect? The illustrious Chief was a desk sergeant who is reaping political patronage.

Even worse, it looks like Kiely just gave carte blanche in violation of law, they stated that THEY HAD NO PARTICULAR SUSPECT. "Particularly describing, et. al." WTF?! It's one thing to march happily to tyranny. It's another to awaken and find the monster right at one's door. I have no idea who is truly luckier - the homeowners that they didn't wind up with severe cases of lead poisoning - or the police, for the same reason. This is insane. I am fleeing the area as soon as I can afford it, this **** is ******. Totally ******. Completely ******* ******. Winnecke's support of this sort of tyranny means he is to be removed from office. Bolin's actions - if supported by evidence - mean he needs to be removed from office. Kiely's actions - if supported by evidence - mean he needs to be removed from office.

How do we organize one of those STUPID ballot initiative-referendums?
    This is unacceptable. "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore."

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Did you enjoy the quote about SWAT is necessary anytime someone MAY have access to automatic :rolleyes: semiauto, BOLT ACTION OR LEVER ACTION RIFLES... Give me a break, SWAT is going to bust in because Cletus has a Winchester 1897 in 44-40?

Ownership of "an automatic, semi-auto, or bolt/lever action rifle, or explosives" pretty much includes everyone I know. Even the non-gunowners at this point (who've purchased a ton of fireworks but can't set them off due to burn bans)...

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to get all conspiratorial or nothin', but what if they get to the bottom of this and it turns out truthfully to be a brother in blue? Maybe a lower level officer pissed about upper management and blowing off steam. Maybe it gets traced back to the EPD and was bootstrapped from there.

CX1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Vigo Co.
    Ownership of "an automatic, semi-auto, or bolt/lever action rifle, or explosives" pretty much includes everyone I know. Even the non-gunowners at this point (who've purchased a ton of fireworks but can't set them off due to burn bans)...
    Yes, but did you look at the threat matrix? Not knowing if you have any of those items also grants points to the total.
    I ran the threat matrix against my 92 year old neighbor lady. SWAT is required should they need to execute a warrant based on her score.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Yes, but did you look at the threat matrix? Not knowing if you have any of those items also grants points to the total.
    I ran the threat matrix against my 92 year old neighbor lady. SWAT is required should they need to execute a warrant based on her score.

Even a score of '1' dictates a possible SWAT entry :n00b:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Top Bottom