• ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    My current one comes from this, which was posted by my desk in my classroom for most of 15 years. Went through several applications of tape and several administrators before I and it left for greener pastures.

Bill-the-cat-funniest-cats-prayer-for-the-stressed_zpsh9qpoiqt.jpg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Mine was posted by another member in the "Who do you picture ingoer's as" thread.

I am a Sales Manager for a Fortune 200 Adhesive company. A lot of my customers call me the Glueman so I stole the pic for my Avatar.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Was the first day I got to shoot my long awaited TAC20 that took me almost a year to find someone that was able to get it for me. So thought it was worth an avatar pic :D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    The first firearm I ever really lusted after was the H&K Hans Gruber carried in Die Hard.

It was one of the first times I remember thinking guns could really look sexy and cool. Plus Die Hard is just a bad a$$ movie.

I thought it would be appropriate for this forum since it was one of the early influences that made me want to get into guns.

It was Miami Vice that got me into 10mm. I still don't have one of the Miami Vice guns and I never really watched the show, but I thought 10mm was cool. Then I grew up and realized 10mm really is cool and just made Miami Vice look good.

My avatar is a plume of dirt above the treetops out here at the ranch.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Mine is muh dog.
    Ivy is my six year old rott/husky mix.
    Photo was taken by theuzibutton at one of the INGO Blythe's shoots.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    In 2007 I had the awesome opportunity to take a 60 day tour of Western US and Canada on my Honda Goldwing. I spent about half of that time in Alaska. I had just left Alaska and had crossed the border between Chicken, Alaska and Dawson in the Yukon Territory when this juvenile grizzly hopped up on the gravel road from the ditch. It was a tense moment until I realized he was not concerned with me. Took a slight risk to get this pic as the camera was in the trunk and I had to dismount to get the camera. Took this standing behind the bike and leaning on the rear seat.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Breast cancer awareness. The perfect disease, doesn't care if you are male or female, how old you are, what color your skin is, where you are from or how much money you have in the bank.

I know first hand what it can do, and am single because it doesn't discriminate and not all cures work.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    mine is amos slade from "the fox and the hound. I think he was a really cool character and i liked how he used guns in a childrens cartoon.

he also resembles several of my family members.

Top Bottom