• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I don't remember exactly why I took the picture, but mine is a picture of me wearing a scary clown mask I had bought, when I was much younger, for Halloween. Figured it somewhat fit my username.

I'm also wearing one of my many Iron Maiden shirts, which is my favorite band.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My avatar is an ever rotating pic of the terrorists.

Hahaha I died laughing at his! But can't rep you!

I have looked at several pics to use as a profile pic and have just never decided on one... I kind of like not having one I think.

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Mine is a 1950's publicity photo showing a K L M airlines stewardess holding an AR 10 survival rifle. K L M airlines had just inagurated a transpolar route and put together a very complete sutvival kit (photo below) in case the plane had to make an emergency landing. There were at least 4 of these semi-auto rifles and at some time in the early 1970's they were sold to a dealer in Canada. There is evidence that two or three may have been imported into the US. I have the serial numbers and factory documentation that they were semi-autos.

Someday I will find one.

1i0iyx.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Mine is the lid of the box that holds my gun cleaning stuff.
    It was a pic of a sweet Fender Strat but hen there was a TON of smacktalk before a certain AFC Championship game and well.........

I love the reactions I got at first. It is a mix of something you love and (most) hate!

Top Bottom